Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

HeroiineH

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by HeroiineH »

Director B wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:28 am A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
Nice to know ! I know that it cost more to have 2 actresses and i read your post that it will be M v F in this one. But do you know if you will have two girls in one production soon ?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

HeroiineH wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:37 am
Director B wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:28 am A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
Nice to know ! I know that it cost more to have 2 actresses and i read your post that it will be M v F in this one. But do you know if you will have two girls in one production soon ?
That is not my call it's Blue's, I'm sure he'll read this and give you an answer.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:40 am
That is not my call it's Blue's, I'm sure he'll read this and give you an answer.
Just curious, do you see a difference in sales? Does one sell noticeably more than the other? I can't say that I avoid the M/F ones, but I certainly enjoy the F/F more, and I typically only buy both versions when it's F/F, and they trade deaths.
Dipthong51

Post by Dipthong51 »

I love to see her come in confident and get utterly dominated by the guy. I also love to see her sweaty with her tongue out and eyes crossing/rolling during the strangulation.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Can you do a bagging, or would Heather not be comfortable with doing that?
saxovtr
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to see UKSG stuff
Referral: Bluestonesilk

Post by saxovtr »

WilsonP wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:37 am Please please please can we have an over the knee backbreaker?

Heather is awesome at arching her back too (as seen in Athena) so please have her arch her back either in agony after a backbreaker or during a strangle.
This.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

saxovtr wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:40 pm
WilsonP wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:37 am Please please please can we have an over the knee backbreaker?

Heather is awesome at arching her back too (as seen in Athena) so please have her arch her back either in agony after a backbreaker or during a strangle.
This.
I'll board this train. Fuck yeah.
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:39 pm Can you do a bagging, or would Heather not be comfortable with doing that?
Heather and most actresses/Models are uncomfortable doing Baggings. Sorry.
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:59 am
Director B wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:40 am

Just curious, do you see a difference in sales? Does one sell noticeably more than the other? I can't say that I avoid the M/F ones, but I certainly enjoy the F/F more, and I typically only buy both versions when it's F/F, and they trade deaths.
This is something for Blue to answer, I'm sure he'll read this and give you an answer.
Director B

Post by Director B »

A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
Attachments
Catwarrior 9 - face to face still 9.jpg
Catwarrior 9 - face to face still 9.jpg (624.51 KiB) Viewed 114741 times
Catwarrior 9 - face to face still 7.jpg
Catwarrior 9 - face to face still 7.jpg (833.62 KiB) Viewed 114741 times
Catwarrior 10 Ensnared still 9.jpg
Catwarrior 10 Ensnared still 9.jpg (464.23 KiB) Viewed 114741 times
Catwarrior 10 Ensnared still 7.jpg
Catwarrior 10 Ensnared still 7.jpg (546 KiB) Viewed 114741 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:40 am
xj900uk wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:39 pm Can you do a bagging, or would Heather not be comfortable with doing that?
Heather and most actresses/Models are uncomfortable doing Baggings. Sorry.
OK then, Director B, how about this scenario?

Heather B (perhaps as Catwoman) is trapped by one of her arch ene mies in a room, perhaps a cube, perhaps a prison cell. Then all the air is slowly pumped out of it whilst she tries frantically to escape. As she gets hotter and hotter, and more and more sweaty as the oxygen levels drop, she struggles and attempts more frantically o escape and somehow pick the lock, or prize the bars open of her cell, and also she divests a lot of her clothing (as much as Heather is comfortable is!)
Eventaully the air runs out completely, she drops to the ground and starts arching and writing in agony, gasping and chest heaving for life-giving oxygen before slowly and wetly expiring.
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

I would love to see some coughing and heavy breathe during the strangle. These elements emphasize the victim's suffering, and I think very sexy at all
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - SYCC - Shipping Out

Introducing Megan Lee
Attachments
Shipping Out Still 4 copy.jpg
Shipping Out Still 4 copy.jpg (650.82 KiB) Viewed 114400 times
Shipping Out Still 6 copy.jpg
Shipping Out Still 6 copy.jpg (445.53 KiB) Viewed 114400 times
Shipping Out Still 10 copy.jpg
Shipping Out Still 10 copy.jpg (503.84 KiB) Viewed 114400 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:44 am A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
An F VS F costs too much ?

This is my idea : Why not using a male actor dressed up as a woman in a "Joker" style make up. The male actor will play a sadistic psycho transvestite, a childish villain but he is very strong. A F VS M (transvestite).

Cat woman (Heather) is confronted by him in one of her infiltration mission, she beats up the transvestite guy very easily. The villain begins to cry like a little baby and ask mercy and ask to be spared, Cat woman overconfident and having pity on him lets him go, but when she loses her attention, the travestite guy takes Heather from behind and chloroforms her. Heather is KO. When she wakes up, she is semi-naked, her hands tied in her back, the psycho travestite is very happy and enjoying this moment, he teases and tortures her painfully by electrocution and strangulation for a long time until Heather is dead with death stare ! END.

What do you think about my story ? Blue ?
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:44 am A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
Cat warrior and her catsuit costume is enough for me to be immediately interested in it :) However, of the costume comes with a mask it would be nice to see a de-masking.