Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Falleen »

I love Yvonne's expression as she takes control for a moment! Will make her demise that much sweeter in the end!
Question about this upcoming movie and the next Spider Warrior.
Will either have the heroine's showing orgasmic reactions along with squirts?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:50 am I love Yvonne's expression as she takes control for a moment! Will make her demise that much sweeter in the end!
Question about this upcoming movie and the next Spider Warrior.
Will either have the heroine's showing orgasmic reactions along with squirts?
No, sorry.
Falleen
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.

Post by Falleen »

That's...disappointing. Considering the first Spider Warrior had them, and sold well.
Thanks for letting me know, though.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon - Spider-Warrior 2 The Arachnid Assignment
Attachments
Spider-Warrior 2 still 7 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior 2 still 7 copy.jpg (654.23 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon - Spider-Warrior 2 The Arachnid Assignment
Attachments
Spider-Warrior 2 still 4 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior 2 still 4 copy.jpg (565.39 KiB) Viewed 2865 times
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Director B wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:36 am Coming soon - Spider-Warrior 2 The Arachnid Assignment
Well this pisses me off that this won’t be released sooner.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:14 pm That's...disappointing. Considering the first Spider Warrior had them, and sold well.
Thanks for letting me know, though.
Our editor has added it, Falleen, just to please you and the other fans.
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

Our editor has added it, Falleen, just to please you and the other fans.
[/quote]

But how does the actress act? Like she's in pain, feeling pleasure, or a vague combination? This is even more important than the added squirts.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:00 pm Our editor has added it, Falleen, just to please you and the other fans.
But how does the actress act? Like she's in pain, feeling pleasure, or a vague combination? This is even more important than the added squirts.
[/quote]

With all due respect Falleen, I have to reiterate that the effects are always an afterthought, but one segment in this video was solely done for your want. How the actress performs, you will have to be the judge of that.
Attachments
Spider-Warrior 2 still 21 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior 2 still 21 copy.jpg (452.33 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

And with all respect given back, Director B, she acted quite aroused in the first Spider Warrior and Curious Detective 2. She even fantasizes about getting strangled at the beginning of Curious Detective (which is amazing, btw).
That's why I wanted to know if her reactions match those performances, in the upcoming Spider Warrior sequel.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Can I ask a question - is the actress (Sienna) aware of the feedback from the customer base? Do you pass on the comments and requests to her, or maybe discuss with her what worked, what her public and fans liked, and what elemnts that she was happy with being incorporated into the next production?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 11:00 am And with all respect given back, Director B, she acted quite aroused in the first Spider Warrior and Curious Detective 2. She even fantasizes about getting strangled at the beginning of Curious Detective (which is amazing, btw).
That's why I wanted to know if her reactions match those performances, in the upcoming Spider Warrior sequel.
Falleen, I can't answer that. You'll have to decide for yourself when you watch it.
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:00 pm Can I ask a question - is the actress (Sienna) aware of the feedback from the customer base? Do you pass on the comments and requests to her, or maybe discuss with her what worked, what her public and fans liked, and what elemnts that she was happy with being incorporated into the next production?
Hi, xj900uk. No, we do not discuss stuff like that with any actress. Most are not interested or don't want to know. Doing stuff like this, they want to keep it on the down low, bottom line, is they do it for the money.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:14 pm
xj900uk wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:00 pm Can I ask a question - is the actress (Sienna) aware of the feedback from the customer base? Do you pass on the comments and requests to her, or maybe discuss with her what worked, what her public and fans liked, and what elemnts that she was happy with being incorporated into the next production?
Hi, xj900uk. No, we do not discuss stuff like that with any actress. Most are not interested or don't want to know. Doing stuff like this, they want to keep it on the down low, bottom line, is they do it for the money.
OK fair enough Director B, but I can remember a few years ago when Bluestone arranged a couple of sessions where customers/fans could actually send in questions and complements to the actresses who would answer them to the best of their abilities - they genuinely did seem interested in the productions, their fans, and also the feedback
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:38 pm
Director B wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:14 pm
OK fair enough Director B, but I can remember a few years ago when Bluestone arranged a couple of sessions where customers/fans could actually send in questions and complements to the actresses who would answer them to the best of their abilities - they genuinely did seem interested in the productions, their fans, and also the feedback

That was before my time, I'm afraid.