Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by read the comics »

RingoWarrior wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:58 am I remember the last time I saw “squirting” in one of these videos, it looked like a cat marking it’s territory. Not a fan at all, but I remember thinking the model(Ash K) doing a hell of a job, even with the weird inserted glittery looking “squirting”.
I agree. It's hella gross but as long as I can buy a version without the effect, I'm happy.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

read the comics wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:06 am
RingoWarrior wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:58 am I remember the last time I saw “squirting” in one of these videos, it looked like a cat marking it’s territory. Not a fan at all, but I remember thinking the model(Ash K) doing a hell of a job, even with the weird inserted glittery looking “squirting”.
I agree. It's hella gross but as long as I can buy a version without the effect, I'm happy.
In the context of the action, it can be quite effective. Particularly when it illustrates the female killer getting off on the kill. It was also effective in the White Angel storyline, where orgasms weaken their regenerative powers.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Squirting does nothing for me, so I hope that if Blue does put it in any of his productions, he does a non-squirter version as well
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:42 pm Squirting does nothing for me, so I hope that if Blue does put it in any of his productions, he does a non-squirter version as well
Yes, we all would be happy! I like squirts, so much as Bluestone is the only producer that do it
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price - Behind the scenes

Introducing Megan Lee
Attachments
Meg still.jpg
Meg still.jpg (575.1 KiB) Viewed 139823 times
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Girl crush on Megan already....and in those tights :love:
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:51 pm Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price - Behind the scenes

Introducing Megan Lee
She's going to need a little something around that sexy neck! ;-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - SYCC - The Ultimate Price

Introducing Megan Lee
Attachments
The Ultimate Price Still 17 copy.jpg
The Ultimate Price Still 17 copy.jpg (489.94 KiB) Viewed 139696 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming Soon - SYCC - Shipping Out

Introducing Megan Lee
Attachments
Shipping Out Still 23 copy.jpg
Shipping Out Still 23 copy.jpg (520.76 KiB) Viewed 139428 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
Attachments
Catwarrior 9 - face to face still 8.jpg
Catwarrior 9 - face to face still 8.jpg (870.62 KiB) Viewed 139098 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 12 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 12 copy.jpg (587.58 KiB) Viewed 139098 times
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 7 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Dark Battle still 7 copy.jpg (603.01 KiB) Viewed 139098 times
Catwarrior 10 Ensnared still 12.jpg
Catwarrior 10 Ensnared still 12.jpg (473.54 KiB) Viewed 139098 times
Catwarrior 10 Ensnared still 1.jpg
Catwarrior 10 Ensnared still 1.jpg (396.87 KiB) Viewed 139098 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Great news!!! Sexy Heather in that amazing catsuit. Would love a similar story as Dark battle, (G v G with 2 endings). The poisoning video was excellent as he body went into spasm before expiring!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

dunnie1 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:44 am Great news!!! Sexy Heather in that amazing catsuit. Would love a similar story as Dark battle, (G v G with 2 endings). The poisoning video was excellent as he body went into spasm before expiring!!!
Sorry, it won't be G v G with two endings, it costs more to have two sexy females in one story, so it will be M vs F in this one.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:49 am
dunnie1 wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:44 am Great news!!! Sexy Heather in that amazing catsuit. Would love a similar story as Dark battle, (G v G with 2 endings). The poisoning video was excellent as he body went into spasm before expiring!!!
Sorry, it won't be G v G with two endings, it costs more to have two sexy females in one story, so it will be M vs F in this one.
Probably because what guy wouldn't do one of these sexy babes for next to nothing? Hell, if I was local, I'd probably PAY to do it! :twisted:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:28 am A new Catwarrior video will be in production on the 12th of March, starring the sexy Heather Page. What would you like to see in this video, peril wise? Remember, we do not do rape or nudity.
It's going to be very hard to top Dark Battle because of the joy of watching Darkbat enjoy ending Catwarrior! I may be biased, but I really think strangulation is Heather's best performances, preferably on a table or from behind so that nothing impedes the view of her luscious, struggling body! I want to see those magnificent hard nipples of her fighting to burst through the tight catsuit. That was my one complaint about Dark Amazon is that the new costume was too thick for that to show.

As for a story line, how about she's first attacked and chloroformed in civilian guise, kidnapped and forced into a death match with one of your brutish thugs while wearing her catsuit? She takes a brutal beat down, is rag dolled with a back breaker and is finally strangled to death with a neck snap to make sure of the kill? :twisted:
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Please please please can we have an over the knee backbreaker?

Heather is awesome at arching her back too (as seen in Athena) so please have her arch her back either in agony after a backbreaker or during a strangle.