Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by consigni »

Both of Lynda's roles would appear to have a strip and search motif...
a favourite theme of mine.

I can't tell from these photos if the contraband has been taken from her before or after death...
my own preference has always been the latter.

It would be nice to see body play/partial stripping becoming another string on the bow of SYCC.
Xhugs7777

Post by Xhugs7777 »

Any details on the bearhug???
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

A new SYCC video starring the sexy Lynda will soon be for sale.
Attachments
Search & Recovery still 5.jpg
Search & Recovery still 5.jpg (415.32 KiB) Viewed 3463 times
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Does the strangle episode (Smuggler's Greed) feature hand/manual strangle? Or is it only garrotte?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

DaStrangler wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:52 am Does the strangle episode (Smuggler's Greed) feature hand/manual strangle? Or is it only garrotte?
Personally, I feel like manual strangulation with Lynda is a missed opportunity because she tolerates a tighter garrote than any actress I've seen! I can see the appeal, because you can imagine the killer feeling the pounding of her pulse before it slows and stops, but if any actress ever tries a tighter garrote than Lynda took in "White Angel 31", they will probably end up sending her to the morgue!
Attachments
WA 31 still 26 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 26 copy.jpg (432.77 KiB) Viewed 3323 times
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

consigni wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:20 am Both of Lynda's roles would appear to have a strip and search motif...
a favourite theme of mine.

I can't tell from these photos if the contraband has been taken from her before or after death...
my own preference has always been the latter.

It would be nice to see body play/partial stripping becoming another string on the bow of SYCC.
The idea of stripping the victim sounds fascinating! Maybe the agent knows that the murderer for hire is coming and wants to leave something from the sexy spy behind in order to send a message. After neutralizing the hit woman, the agent strips her and takes her body but leaves her uniform in the crime scene. When other agents come to clean the scene they'll figure it out: even if there is no body the know hit girl has failed.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Smuggler's Greed still 16 copy.jpg
Smuggler's Greed still 16 copy.jpg (435.81 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

This one could well be a very positive turning point in our catalogue of cold cases.

I’m impressed!
consigni

Post by consigni »

Is there much character development prior to the strangulation?

p.s.

Accidentally reposted, so I changed the second.
Still and all, it’s an interesting auxiliary question.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:14 am A new SYCC video starring the sexy Lynda will soon be for sale.
Lovely to see her back in lace-tops again! I think "Final Assignment" is the only occasion before this! Pantyhose are nice, but personally, I find the lace-top stocking far sexier because the lace-top is normally meant for only the wearer, and her lover to see!
Attachments
Final Assignment.jpg
Final Assignment.jpg (793.23 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
Final Assignment 1.jpg
Final Assignment 1.jpg (688.56 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
Final Assignment 2.jpg
Final Assignment 2.jpg (700.12 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
Final Assignment 3.jpg
Final Assignment 3.jpg (812.05 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
Final Assignment - Dead 1.jpg
Final Assignment - Dead 1.jpg (699.69 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Yes, gotta say I’m a stocking fan too, if anybody didn’t notice!!😂 this looks so hot, Lynda’s body thrown on the sofa being strangled, I’m interested to see why he took her shoe and stocking of her leg, especially when not using it to strangle her with!! These two SYCC could be classics!!!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Search & Recovery still 10 copy.jpg
Search & Recovery still 10 copy.jpg (394.78 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Search & Recovery still 9 copy.jpg
Search & Recovery still 9 copy.jpg (378.87 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Any chloro or cradle carry action dB?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

These new Lynda SYCC episodes have now been added to our "Coming Attractions" Page here:
https://www.femmefatalities.com/members ... tractions/

More details are shared there as well as the release dates.

Blue

Smuggler's Greed poster copy.jpg
Smuggler's Greed poster copy.jpg (543.78 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
and
Search & Recovery poster copy.jpg
Search & Recovery poster copy.jpg (631.65 KiB) Viewed 1677 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com