Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Director B »

Do you guys prefer hand strangling or garrotting in your White Angel adventures?
Attachments
WA 18 still 20.jpg
WA 18 still 20.jpg (615.96 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
WA 31 still 15 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 15 copy.jpg (488.04 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Garrotting please.

My favourite WA films are those which go back to the principal that strangulation is the only way to kill them.

The very first WA was perfect - multiple deaths which gradually weakened her more and more before she was strangled to finish her off.

THe last few I havent got the sense of each death weakening them as they take longer to regenerate.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:38 am Do you guys prefer hand strangling or garrotting in your White Angel adventures?
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Garrotting for me as well.
I also agree with Wilson that it's fun to do few different "kill" methods and seeing the White Angel regenerate from it, until finally she's weak enough to be finished off.
Like in White Angel 11, where Danica was strangled, shot, and stabbed, but still came back to life, but then was weak enough to be killed. I like when you mix all those kill methods together into one scene.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I will usually prefer a ligature, either garrote, stocking, scarf, or the red ribbon. One thing you've not yet done which could be interesting with a topless actress is to use her own bra. With Lynda it should always be a garrote because she takes it so tight.

The one hot element of a hand strangulation is that you can imagine him feeling the moment when her pulse stops, but unless he's really gripping tightly, it's just not as satisfying for me. White Angel 20 might be one of the best examples of it done well.

I also really love it when the killer makes sure by snapping her neck after.

Another point, in White Angel 31 with the self-constricting garrote (now my favorite garrote for Lynda) I loved when he told her that she'll stay dead until they release the garrote. That leaves it to the viewer to see the death as final, since they could simply choose to put her in a hole with the garrote still tight! :twisted:
Attachments
White Angel 20 Couch 2.jpg
White Angel 20 Couch 2.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 2234 times
His tie.jpg
His tie.jpg (211.36 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
Her own scarf.jpg
Her own scarf.jpg (452.73 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
The Visitor - she's done.jpg
The Visitor - she's done.jpg (876.18 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
WA 31 still 26 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 26 copy.jpg (432.77 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
White Angel 2 - 6.jpg
White Angel 2 - 6.jpg (499.82 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
msw762
What is your main fetish?: Female on female hand strangulation. Two on one strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To review and discuss Bluestone products.
Referral: Search engine

Post by msw762 »

Hand strangle, especially if the strangler is female. The strangler has more control/power over her victim with manual strangle. Plus, it’s sexier. Seeing those sexy long fingers wrapped around a female throat.
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Director B wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:38 am Do you guys prefer hand strangling or garrotting in your White Angel adventures?
Hand / manual strangling. I have also noticed that there's a serious lack of such strangling in recent contents. From a long time, the strangling has been restricted to garrotte only where both kinds of stranglings could have been performed.

Jenny is barely strangled with both hands. Each time an episode which features her, I wish for a proper two handed strangle like in Ultrawoman episodes. I don't know how long do I have to wait for that. :(
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

I have always preferred garroting. I love it when she's touching her throat as she's being strangled with a thin cord
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

Garrotteing all the way. A think cord around the neck really shows off the neck.
A hand strangle just just covers it up too much
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Director B wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:15 am Production starts on White Angel 33 on the 15th. Garrotting and the Constricting Whip will be featured in this video.

Are we to find out who the long awaited white angel is soon? :)
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

21gregor wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:07 pm Garrotteing all the way. A think cord around the neck really shows off the neck.
A hand strangle just just covers it up too much
That's true but if manual strangle is done using both thumbs, it shows the neck, and it is hell lot sexy.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

White Angel 33 - coming soon.
Attachments
WA 33 still 1 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 1 copy.jpg (487.83 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
WA 33 still 2 copy.jpg
WA 33 still 2 copy.jpg (600.59 KiB) Viewed 1473 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Wait...is that...Danica!?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Sure is! Any chloro or cradle carry to welcome her back?
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Loved the acknowledgement in Spider Warrior 2 that the heroine was turned on, and I loved her sensual reactions. Any chance that this will happen in WA33?