Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:29 am
Rihannasfishnets wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 am Pantyhose perfection :love:

10 denier (guessing Pretty Polly) and sheer all the way to the waistband on both girls with a seam to die for from the gusset to waistband deliciously illustrated on both girls here :love:

I'd pay double for a video of those two doing that to each other in those outfits! Loser dying topless with the skirt hiked, each way! Gawd! That looks hot, and I hope they don't make us wait long for it! :pc: :clap: :love:
The "glimpse" of the middle nylon seam is delicious especially with her panties encased in them :love:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:06 am
Rihannasfishnets wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 am Pantyhose perfection :love:

10 denier (guessing Pretty Polly) and sheer all the way to the waistband on both girls with a seam to die for from the gusset to waistband deliciously illustrated on both girls here :love:

I'd pay double for a video of those two doing that to each other in those outfits! Loser dying topless with the skirt hiked, each way! Gawd! That looks hot, and I hope they don't make us wait long for it! :pc: :clap: :love:
The "glimpse" of the middle nylon seam is delicious especially with her panties encased in them :love:
Yvonne even looks like she might not have a panty on. I'm still trying to decide if she had one or not in "White Angel 19". :D
Attachments
White Angel 19 - Finished.jpg
White Angel 19 - Finished.jpg (541.28 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
Rihannasfishnets

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:13 am
Rihannasfishnets wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:06 am

Yvonne even looks like she might not have a panty on. I'm still trying to decide if she had one or not in "White Angel 19". :D
Black panties on as she's laid out for slaughter on the table yes....Took some enjoyable investigating but as a waxer of the region she definitely has panties on....On a night clubbing definitely go commando in the hope of finding a guy strong enough to burrow through the gusset :love:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

It saddens me that Scotland Yard have had to divulge a couple of deadly double girl Cold Cases...
and each distressing anecdote depicting such a delectable duo of full-bosomed beauties to-boot!

Break the shocking circumstances of these tragedies gently to us, Blue!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Another SYCC video coming soon
Attachments
The Curious Detective Still 4 copy.jpg
The Curious Detective Still 4 copy.jpg (504.06 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
consigni
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

I love it when enthusiastically intelligent women are taken out whilst on the cusp of solving something.

Very excited to listen in on Sienna’s final conversation, and see her sexy death stare!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:59 am Another SYCC video coming soon
Yvonne looks like she's really going to enjoy doing this...
Rihannasfishnets

And doing it with a black stocking :love:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:48 am And doing it with a black stocking :love:
So delicious because stockings and pantyhose are icons of the sexual power of a woman, so it's like Wondra being strangled by her own lasso!

Live by the nylon, die by the nylon... :D
Rihannasfishnets

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:06 am
Rihannasfishnets wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:48 am And doing it with a black stocking :love:
So delicious because stockings and pantyhose are icons of the sexual power of a woman, so it's like Wondra being strangled by her own lasso!

Live by the nylon, die by the nylon... :D
Guessing it's Yvonne's stocking being a black nylon and her dressed in black/being the bad girl in the movie.

Yes nylons hold so much sexual power all eyes are on them being in the bar on the train etc. all hands want to be caressing them :love:
consigni

Post by consigni »

The title and photo have ignited so many burning questions, Blue :

What has the detective discovered that requires such drastic intervention?
Has she been paid by someone for her investigative skills or simply an amateur sleuth?
Will the person to whom she's speaking also have to be silenced?
Does she die with the expression of a frantic woman who realises her meddling has brought about a premature end?

And finally... when do we get to see this 'Curious Detective' strangled?
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Lovely would be dead chicks ! 😍
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

consigni wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:46 pm The title and photo have ignited so many burning questions, Blue :

What has the detective discovered that requires such drastic intervention?
Has she been paid by someone for her investigative skills or simply an amateur sleuth?
Will the person to whom she's speaking also have to be silenced?
Does she die with the expression of a frantic woman who realises her meddling has brought about a premature end?

And finally... when do we get to see this 'Curious Detective' strangled?
I'll be starting a "Curious Detective" thread answering these questions, msoon after I review the first edit of this sexy video!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
consigni

Post by consigni »

What with all the excitement of Yvonne becoming a rival to the UK Strangler

- forced to take out a clever D.I. and possibly also her knowledgeable partner -

I totally forgot to ask about the second feature on her Scotland Yard double bill.

So what’s the story with Yvonne and the silenced pistol?
Last edited by consigni on Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
consigni

Post by consigni »

I somehow managed to post the same message twice,
and I’ve no idea how to delete the whole thing without trace.

So - rather than duplicating myself - I may as well use this space to put forth another pertinent question.

Might there now be a small probability for us to once again witness two girls getting whacked in a single Cold Case…
and possibly even have their topless bodies dragged side by side?

p.s.

Sorry, but I’m afraid this was all I could think to ask at such short notice!