Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:12 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:05 am
Director B wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:59 am If you mean fighting topless, well, no, we don't do that.
Might've been before your time. This was before Krystal Red.
Thanks, Sky King! That was one of the Dark Wing movies I was thikning about - both female protagonists end up topless in their cat-fight!
No, what I mean is fighting topless, hand-to-hand combat. We obviously shoot stuff like topless strangling.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:59 am If you mean fighting topless, well, no, we don't do that.
Thanks, Sky King! That was one of the Dark Wing movies I was thikning about - both female protagonists end up topless in their cat-fight!
Yeah, on that one, I love that they added the squirts to the upgraded version, watching the two babes fondle each other is a BIG turn on! The fondling stuff isn't as common now, as it once was, but it does still happen to a degree, especially when it's Yvonne being strangled by Bill. See White Angel 19 & 25). Just more reason to pair them up more often!

Side note: White Angel 19, 23, & 25 really set an arc that reached its finest moment in a video whose sales were reportedly disappointing, White Angel 32, where it really is confirmed that Jean Blade is so turned on by being strangled that she finally just lets it happen. It also suggests that each orgasm reduces her power to regenerate, leaving us, at the end, wondering if she's finally and permanently dead? For those who haven't purchased it, I strongly encourage you to reconsider!

The other you are probably thinking of was actually not a Darkwing, but the first DarkWidow. Same two actresses.

I suspect it has more to do with what the actresses want than anything else, and Yvonne and the "Krystal" in these two videos certainly seemed to enjoy it!
Attachments
WA19 - 1.jpg
WA19 - 1.jpg (405.33 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
WA19 - 2.jpg
WA19 - 2.jpg (426.51 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
WA19 - 3.jpg
WA19 - 3.jpg (482.85 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
WA25 - 1.jpg
WA25 - 1.jpg (462.8 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
WA25 - 2.jpg
WA25 - 2.jpg (884.96 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
WA25 - 3.jpg
WA25 - 3.jpg (491.62 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
DW - 1.jpg
DW - 1.jpg (294.77 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
DW - 2.jpg
DW - 2.jpg (335.41 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
DW - 3.jpg
DW - 3.jpg (376.52 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
DW - 4.jpg
DW - 4.jpg (399.13 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
DW - 5.jpg
DW - 5.jpg (306.63 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
DW - 7.jpg
DW - 7.jpg (399.18 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
DW - 8.jpg
DW - 8.jpg (441.62 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon another adventure with the sexy D'arcy as Teen Bat
Attachments
Teen Bat 10 outclassed still 8 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 10 outclassed still 8 copy.jpg (561.76 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:20 am Coming soon another adventure with the sexy D'arcy as Teen Bat
She is now the only actress I want to see in that role! I'm looking forward to Megan's eventual return, but she needs to be in another role, D'Arcy has made this one her own.

Make it brutal, make her suffer, may the villain show his/her delight in putting her down. Finish her topless and sweaty, with that wonderful look of loss on her beautiful face! :twisted:
Attachments
Teen Bat 8 - 1.jpg
Teen Bat 8 - 1.jpg (391.81 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
Teen Bat 8 - 2.jpg
Teen Bat 8 - 2.jpg (412.71 KiB) Viewed 1875 times
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:22 am She is now the only actress I want to see in that role! I'm looking forward to Megan's eventual return, but she needs to be in another role, D'Arcy has made this one her own.

Make it brutal, make her suffer, may the villain show his/her delight in putting her down. Finish her topless and sweaty, with that wonderful look of loss on her beautiful face! :twisted:
She will be beaten repeatedly by The Contractor! This one will become an instant classic!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:28 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:22 am She is now the only actress I want to see in that role! I'm looking forward to Megan's eventual return, but she needs to be in another role, D'Arcy has made this one her own.

She will be beaten repeatedly by The Contractor! This one will become an instant classic!

Blue
Be still, my heart!

Nothing personal D'Arcy... :razz:
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:55 pm

Yeah, on that one, I love that they added the squirts to the upgraded version, watching the two babes fondle each other is a BIG turn on! The fondling stuff isn't as common now, as it once was, but it does still happen to a degree, especially when it's Yvonne being strangled by Bill. See White Angel 19 & 25). Just more reason to pair them up more often!

Side note: White Angel 19, 23, & 25 really set an arc that reached its finest moment in a video whose sales were reportedly disappointing, White Angel 32, where it really is confirmed that Jean Blade is so turned on by being strangled that she finally just lets it happen. It also suggests that each orgasm reduces her power to regenerate, leaving us, at the end, wondering if she's finally and permanently dead? For those who haven't purchased it, I strongly encourage you to reconsider!

The other you are probably thinking of was actually not a Darkwing, but the first DarkWidow. Same two actresses.

I suspect it has more to do with what the actresses want than anything else, and Yvonne and the "Krystal" in these two videos certainly seemed to enjoy it!
I think our tastes align quite a bit. I wish there was more girl-girl fondling in these videos like in the incredible Darkwing Returns. But this element not appearing in most videos comes down to the fact most models aren't comfortable with it (as the producers have told us).

Regarding WA32, I liked the idea a lot, but I didn't think the execution was great. Yvonne, who is otherwise quite animated, with a lot of back arching, was somehow a lot more stiff in that movie. In comparison, I thought her performance in WA19 was fabulous. And I think the best back arching while being strangled was Nadia in her first appearance as Athena. The upgraded version with the squirts is marvellous because Nadia's deep moans are indescribable.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

yeah, have to give you that one.

Nadia Knights slow, sensual sweaty strangle in the first Athena movie (Amazon Onslaught) was probably IMO the best ever strangulation movie Bluestone has made to date.
Such a shame it now appears the actress is never destined to return to Blue's harem :frown:
12thLord

Post by 12thLord »

Regarding the ideas for the D’Arcy Bat ending.

Villain has her beaten down. Pulls her to her sitting on her heels by her collar before rendering her topless (or in a bra). While she struggles to cover back up, he grabs her hair and brings her to a full kneel from behind and whispers “You hear those sirens? They aren’t for you.”
Then chose one of these endings:
1) big long knife. The villain runs the knife through her back and out the front, gives it an extra shove and twist, before leaving it in and pushing her over on her side. Bonus points if the sword opens the bra.
2) neck. The villain snaps her neck while she begs. She does a full body spasm before being still.
3) gunshot. The villain presses a pistol to her back and fires multiple shots through her body. She falls face first into it and twitches. After she stops moving she’s rolled over. Bonus if the bra is shot open in the gunfire.
4) neck slit. The villain slits her neck while she begs. As she chokes/spasms, he puts her on her back.

Just some ending ideas
alexcary54

Post by alexcary54 »

Stay tuned for exciting upcoming events! From blockbuster movies to live performances, our lineup promises something for everyone. Don't miss out on the thrill of our coming attractions.
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

alexcary54 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:57 pm Stay tuned for exciting upcoming events! From blockbuster movies to live performances, our lineup promises something for everyone. Don't miss out on the thrill of our coming attractions.

I think you may have gotten off the elevator on the wrong floor!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon White Angel 35
Attachments
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 8 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 8 copy.jpg (557.93 KiB) Viewed 1001 times
Bootshero24

Post by Bootshero24 »

Can Teen Bat’s belt be ripped off? Love the idea of her trying to grab a gadget, but the villain rips away her belt
Director B

Post by Director B »

Bootshero24 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:00 am Can Teen Bat’s belt be ripped off? Love the idea of her trying to grab a gadget, but the villain rips away her belt
Good idea.
Attachments
Teen Bat 10 outclassed still 22 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 10 outclassed still 22 copy.jpg (503.25 KiB) Viewed 773 times
Blackdevil3103

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

Can be made next scene with Sienna Scarlet(she migth wear a sexy blouse or a sexy cleavage in a black dress), a fake doctor can be the killer and he can put poison into Sienna's cup; after Sienna has drunked the cup she would start having palpitations, acute pain and discomfort in her chest(maybe Sienna's heartbeat in background); so the Sienna will ask for a doctor and the fake doctor will come. The fake doctor arrives and asks Sienna about her symptomps and will check first her pleasure, then the fake doctor will ask Sienna for unbotton her blouse or expose more of her loucious breasts so the killer can start to examinate Sienna's heart. They are 5 heart valves, one in rigth side and four in left side of the chest, so the killer can listen the hole valves with his stethoscope for many seconds(Sienna's heartbeat in background), then the figth will start when Sienna realize of the murderer, she will win at the beginning, but then the poison will squeze Sienna's heart so she will start to loose counscious and clutch her chest, the fake doctor can kill Sienna by stabbing her with a big Sword or a knife directly and deep in the left side of her chest, the killer will confirm the dead by auscultating once again Sienna's more loud and loudly heart in her breathless chest(background will specify Sienna's last heartbeating), the fake doctor will check her beautiful heart by putting his stethoscope on her nice chest.