Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by consigni »

Whoever the rookie turns out to be, Blue,
it's certainly cool to have a new recruit cordially chucking her cap into our Cold Case Arena.

Let's take her out in style!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I hope it is Nadia Knight, her return is long overdue and I would love to see her in a SYCC situation, as either victim or disher-out
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Teen Bat starring the sexy Megan Lee is in production this Saturday
Attachments
Megan copy.jpg
Megan copy.jpg (837.93 KiB) Viewed 3354 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:01 am Teen Bat starring the sexy Megan Lee is in production this Saturday
I really love seeing these modeling pics of the lovely actresses! Seeing them this way, is like seeing the heroine in her civilian cover, I find them even hotter than the "Behind the Scenes" photos. This could become its own thread! :D
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Will she be getting chloroformed in costume?
dark_moon

Post by dark_moon »

Director B wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:01 am Teen Bat starring the sexy Megan Lee is in production this Saturday
She has done some awesome modelling images. Good to see her back here again :)
I make photomanips | Custom commissions available, made to your specifications. DM for details.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:51 am Hmmm. Well, someone guessed it. I just won't say who.

It's not that I'm trying to be cruel, guys. It's that I don't want to get your hopes up like other times when an actress was announced and then we had to substitute at the last minute. Once we film with the lady in question, we will definitely announce it here!

We will be shooting the next SYCC episodes on the 26th.

Blue
I knew we were going to jinx it. We have to change actresses for the next SYCC, so all of the guesses are now irrelevant. It could be a new girl, a former SYCC participant, or a Bluestone actress who has never appeared in SYCC. The search is on to fill that studio booking. Oh, the joys of producing! :mad:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

🥲🥲🥲such a pity!! Maybe it could be all for the best. The replacement girl could rock the new SYCC story!!🤞🤞
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:28 am
Bluestone wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:51 am Hmmm. Well, someone guessed it. I just won't say who.

It's not that I'm trying to be cruel, guys. It's that I don't want to get your hopes up like other times when an actress was announced and then we had to substitute at the last minute. Once we film with the lady in question, we will definitely announce it here!

We will be shooting the next SYCC episodes on the 26th.

Blue
I knew we were going to jinx it. We have to change actresses for the next SYCC, so all of the guesses are now irrelevant. It could be a new girl, a former SYCC participant, or a Bluestone actress who has never appeared in SYCC. The search is on to fill that studio booking. Oh, the joys of producing! :mad:

Blue
I believe I was the one who jinxed it, right?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Teen Bat starring the sexy Megan Lee is in production today
Attachments
Megan.jpg
Megan.jpg (865.22 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Chloroform scene in costume?
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:14 am Teen Bat starring the sexy Megan Lee is in production today
Mmmmm... imagining that hand clawing at the garrote.

Attachments
TheUltimatePrice 1.jpg
TheUltimatePrice 1.jpg (538.33 KiB) Viewed 2297 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Teen Bat starring the sexy Megan Lee coming soon!
Attachments
Teen Bat 9 still 1 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 9 still 1 copy.jpg (581.4 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
Teen Bat 9 still 2 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 9 still 2 copy.jpg (543.04 KiB) Viewed 1857 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:13 am Teen Bat starring the sexy Megan Lee coming soon!
LOVE the reference to "Victim". She thinks she's a heroine, but he only sees her as prey! :twisted: :pc:
Director B

Post by Director B »

The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Coming soon.
Attachments
Cameron Drew 3 copy.jpg
Cameron Drew 3 copy.jpg (504.11 KiB) Viewed 1277 times