Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:24 pm The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Coming soon.
Happy to have her back! May her loss be a particularly delicious one! :twisted:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Coming soon.
Attachments
Cameron Drew 3 copy.jpg
Cameron Drew 3 copy.jpg (504.11 KiB) Viewed 3853 times
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Director B wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:46 pm The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Coming soon.
Oh my… Cameron in a catsuit, now that’s something i can’t wait to see :D :excited:
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Solomon123 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:49 pm
Director B wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:46 pm The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Coming soon.
Oh my… Cameron in a catsuit, now that’s something i can’t wait to see :D :excited:
Hopefully hanging out of one... ;-)
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:51 pm
Solomon123 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:49 pm
Hopefully hanging out of one... ;-)
Sorry, there's no topless in Cameron's next video.
Director B

Post by Director B »

The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Coming soon.
Attachments
Lady Killer Still 2 copy.jpg
Lady Killer Still 2 copy.jpg (463.3 KiB) Viewed 3641 times
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Director B wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:23 am The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Coming soon.
When can we expect this one to be released or get its own thread as the screenshots have already peaked my interests lol :pc: :lol:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Good to see Cameron back in the Bluestone harem, and that she has fully recovered from her accident! :clap: :love:
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Solomon123 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:25 am
Director B wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:23 am The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Coming soon.
When can we expect this one to be released or get its own thread as the screenshots have already peaked my interests lol :pc: :lol:
We shot 2 SYCC episodes with Cameron. We will be releasing "Call M for Murder" first. That is why it already has its own thread. The catsuit video will come next. It is called "Lady Killer".

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Any updates on actresses who are expected to return?

I seem to recall that Stephanie Knight, Destiny, Samantha Wilde, Louise, and Nadia Night were all reportedly either hopeful, or expected.

I think a lot of us would love to see Saskiia Saarti return, but she may have been part of the Canada contingent and unavailable? If Serena Iglesias is still part of the crew, she was delightful collateral damage in Supernova Prime 4 and would be nice to see again.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:29 am
Any updates on actresses who are expected to return?

I seem to recall that Stephanie Knight, Destiny, Samantha Wilde, Louise, and Nadia Night were all reportedly either hopeful, or expected.

I think a lot of us would love to see Saskiia Saarti return, but she may have been part of the Canada contingent and unavailable? If Serena Iglesias is still part of the crew, she was delightful collateral damage in Supernova Prime 4 and would be nice to see again.

Saskiia Saarti and Serena Iglesias were both part of our Canadian cast and, for that reason alone, will not be returning. As you saw recently, when we even hint about a former actress returning, the jinx gods ensure that something goes wrong with our plans. So, from now on, we'll only announce that an actress is returning when we have already shot with her, such as Lynda's return to the White Angel series and Cameron Drew's return to the Bluestone fold for yesterday's shoot. We expect another blockbuster return next month, but will not be giving any hints as to who it is until, and unless, it actually happens!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:11 am
Saskiia Saarti and Serena Iglesias were both part of our Canadian cast and, for that reason alone, will not be returning. As you saw recently, when we even hint about a former actress returning, the jinx gods ensure that something goes wrong with our plans. So, from now on, we'll only announce that an actress is returning when we have already shot with her, such as Lynda's return to the White Angel series and Cameron Drew's return to the Bluestone fold for yesterday's shoot. We expect another blockbuster return next month, but will not be giving any hints as to who it is until, and unless, it actually happens!

Blue[/color]
If that does happen, and something goes wrong or there is a 'Jinx God' at work, Blue, it is obviously all Director B's fault for spreading bad negative waves about the place. I do so hope that you have him suitably chastised and flogged until he cheers up?
Director B

Post by Director B »

The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Are you ready for Cameron? Coming soon.
Attachments
Lady Killer Still 4 copy.jpg
Lady Killer Still 4 copy.jpg (562.66 KiB) Viewed 3068 times
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Where are my Blood Pressure tablets??? :love:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:28 am The next SYCC video will feature Cameron Drew. Are you ready for Cameron? Coming soon.
Cameron is wonderful! Not since Melanie Dunne finished her run, have you had an actress that so exudes that innocent, naively vulnerable look. Melanie always looked like she lost the moment she walked into the room, and I loved that about her!