Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:13 am
Bootshero24 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:00 am Can Teen Bat’s belt be ripped off? Love the idea of her trying to grab a gadget, but the villain rips away her belt
Good idea.
It would be interesting if he then used the belt to strangle her. Or perhaps, opening a compartment, he finds a garrote, which he then uses. Something of her own to kill her!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Coming soon White Angel 35

Any ideas for peril?
Attachments
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 12 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 12 copy.jpg (351.46 KiB) Viewed 1897 times
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

As y'all know by now, lots of erotic reactions and orgasms. :P
Other than that, I'd love for the scenario to be a bit different from most of what we've seen, even in o-themed videos.
I've suggested before that the White Angel is cocky and enthusiastic. Even taunting the opponent, with a smile, to strangle her. Admitting that defeating assailants turns her on. And perhaps even voicing that being strangled gets her off and her being visibly aroused when the opponent tells her she's going to be defeated or put in her place.

This scenario would differ from the usual: heroine/agent is stoic. She begs for her life. She starts to get turned on but doesn't want to and pleads/protests in an upset way.

Instead, here, you could have the agent ask for more punishment. Someone once suggested the agent says, while being strangled, "Don't stop!" Dialogue like this would be very hot.
The justification could be (other than she's a sadomasochist) that she thinks she'll still somehow win in the end, so she might as well enjoy her kink. It would still be amazing if her inner monologue or even regular dialogue admitted in the end, "Oh no! I let this go too far! I'm being defeated! But...I can't deny how much I love this feeling. Fuck it...if I'm going to go out, it might as well be with a bang! Strangle me. Finish me off you sexy bitch!" (squirts with unashamed pleasure).
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Chloroform and cradle carry scenes please!
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

The main thing I'm looking for are traded strangulation deaths, with each showing their pleasure in putting the other down! Inner voice from each when they are being strangled, would be wonderful. When they are the one strangling, I want to hear them taunt the victim. See Claire v. Danica, or even better, "The Trap" to see the attitude I want!

I'd love to see a good backstory, like there was in "A Shard of Revenge", where one had killed the other's husband and now one is seeking revenge and the other to finish the job by killing the widow. Perhaps they were once best friends, but now bitter enemies. They could taunt each other with past sins and failures, like only former friends can do.

At least one must be in skirt, nylons and heels. As I recall, topless endings for both were funded.
Vigilante8814
What is your main fetish?: Beautiful woman of action, be they heroes or villains, coming to untimely demises.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to be kept up-to-date on new and upcoming releases and provide feedback on content I enjoy.
Referral: From Bluestone Videos' trailers.

Post by Vigilante8814 »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:18 am Coming soon White Angel 35

Any ideas for peril?
I'd love to see a White Angel film used as a way to experiment with different peril methods, making use of an agent's regenerative abilities to explore multiple demises, some of which we may not have seen before or that haven't been used in a while. Just spit-balling, some perils I would like to see include:

- A quick-paced action sequence; punches, kicks, and grapple holds, a brutal beating that could knock the Angel out or lead into a chokehold.
- A shootout that could see the Angel take several shots, including to the abdomen, chest, and head.
- An assailant who doesn't fully understand a White Angel's ability might snap her neck prematurely, thinking they've one but instead only giving the Angel an opportunity to turn the fight around.
- The Angel could get laid out on her back on a table, with the assailant sitting directly beneath her head with a garrote; the assailant could be pulling down on the garrote, strangling the Angel while her body weight keeps her on the table.
- Similar to the previous point, the Angel could have straddled the assailant on a couch, strangling them by hand, when the assailant wraps a garrote around her neck and flips her over the back of the couch pulling her by the neck over the top of the couch so they can strangle her by pulling down.
- The assailant could use an electric gadget to shock the Angel and stun her, opening her to further attack.
- It would also be fun to see the return of the gas from White Angel 9. The assailant could pull the pin on a gas cannister and spray it directly into the Angel's face, or perhaps stuff the can in her cleavage and then pull the pin, having her own bosom hold it to spray upward in her face while they get their next attack ready.
- It would also be hot to see elements of costume destruction, such as the zipper on a bodysuit breaking or the assailant ripping open a button-up shirt. Either of these could also be a setup for the "gassy bosom" element described previously.
- Finally, knives are always a welcome addition. Perhaps the assailant could cut the Angel's jugulars, making her choke on her own blood while she tries to breathe enough to let her ability heal her?
You have just read the ramblings of a madman.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

It would be nice to expand on the opening of Nights Work.

The White Angel ambushes the Dark Angel in her home. Pistol whips her and knocks her face-down on the bed. Putting the silencer to her head, she pats down the back of her outfit, then rolls her over and pats down the front. Finding nothing, or perhaps finding a usb drive, she looks down at the helpless agent for a moment and then coldly pumps two silenced rounds into the helpless agent, kneels on the bed and checks her neck for a pulse. Satisfied, she turns away to call it in. She has no idea that this is a Dark Angel who can also regenerate. She only learns that when the garrote tightens around her neck!

A fight ensues, and the gun, dropped when the Dark Angel attacks, eventually is picked up by the Dark Angel and used to shoot the White Angel. The first scenario repeats, as the Dark Angel thought she was the only one who could regenerate! This time, when the White Angel retrieves the gun, it's out of ammo, so the struggle continues until the Dark Angel is strangled. When she regenerates, the final struggle begins and in the Extreme the White Angel dies, while in the peril, the Dark Angel dies. The final deaths can be by whatever method that has been asked for and not yet included.
Attachments
Helpless 1.jpg
Helpless 1.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1753 times
Helpless 5.jpg
Helpless 5.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1753 times
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Director B wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:18 am Coming soon White Angel 35

Any ideas for peril?
Lift the defeated woman’s head by the hair with dazed look on her face. Though this would be nice in extreme version as well, only that it would be a death stare instead of a dazed look
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

How about the bad guy captures and ties the White Angel up but doesn't kill her immediately as he needs some information so he tortures her first? Strangles her almost to unconsciousness a few times as she knows it's her only main weakness, also tries some shock therapy with a taser, breaks a few fingers, things like that?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

It might be time for a reset here, before we run off the rails, as happened with the "Supernova - Possibilities" project.

As originally billed, this was to be a battle between two, female agents. One a White Angel, the other a Dark Angel. The listed actresses being Sienna, and a very sexy new actress whose name has not yet been released. The elements were to be pre-paid and locked in up-front. At least 12 elements had to be pre-paid to ensure this project happened, and that was done, so I'm concerned as to why this question is being raised now as we've already paid for the elements to be included!

The purchase of elements should've been finalized about the end of January. Please post a list of the finalized pre-purchased elements that were confirmed to be included in the video.

Those who chose NOT to pre-purchase may have suggestions and ideas, but the elements pre-purchased MUST be included first.

Going forward on projects like this, it might be best, once the pre-payment window has closed, to keep all communication strictly about the promotion, with any element discussion only between Blue and the individuals who pre-paid. The nature of this type of project is that there is sufficient delay between pre-order and script finalization, that it can be easy for key elements of the project to be forgotten or confused.
Attachments
DarkAngel.jpeg
DarkAngel.jpeg (152.54 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 12 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Sienna Scarlett still 12 copy.jpg (351.46 KiB) Viewed 1412 times
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

We ask because one of you might come up with something original, so we'll squeeze it in. We did it with the last Wondra video, adding a few VOs that weren't in the script, so suggest away.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:46 am We ask because one of you might come up with something original, so we'll squeeze it in. We did it with the last Wondra video, adding a few VOs that weren't in the script, so suggest away.
That's fine, I'm always open to more inner voice dialogue when it can be worked in! I just wanted to be sure the original purpose wasn't forgotten, as we'd already had a Male v. Female suggestion.

I did make a storyline suggestion yesterday, trying to keep in mind what elements I was aware of that were pre-purchased. One of the elements I requested was the new actress die topless, and I believe someone else paid for Sienna to die topless, so getting both actresses to end up topless should be covered, or shall I say uncovered! :razz:

One inner voice suggestion that would be pretty hot is, when Sienna is being strangled, near the end, she could acknowledge her approaching orgasm and what it could mean for her. Something like:
"Oh god! I'm going to orgasm and that will sap my strength! If that happens, I might stay dead!" :twisted:

One of the nice things about Sienna is, that even if nobody paid for squirts to be included, they aren't needed with Sienna, all she has to do is that wonderful pelvic shudder that she did so well in Spiderwarrior 2 and everyone will clearly get the idea, especially if the voiceover continues to include "Oh, shit! It's happening!" Just as she makes that shudder. :D

Going back to the perfect use of inner voice in Teen Bat 1, "Oh, god! She's trying to finish me off!" is a really nice line to include in a Female v. Female strangulation. And of course, for spoken dialogue, nothing will ever quite top Claire's classic, "There's nothing you can do... just relax... oh... and let it happen!" from "The Trap"!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

So… when all’s been said and done…

what is the general plot of this forthcoming White Angel instalment…

and will either babe die during orgasm, topless, or sharing an inner monologue?

It would be nice to see one them loose the ability to keep her tongue from falling out as she expires.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

As I've recently suggested, I'd love for dialogue and inner monologue to show that the heroine is turned on by beating her opponents. Because she's such a thrill seeker, by the end, she's even embracing her defeat and being turned on by it. I think this would be a fresh direction, since we haven't really seen something like this since The Assassination Agenda movies with Petra.
UpperGhost1
What is your main fetish?: Post Mortem Neck Snap, or just neck snap in general. Neck snap by twisting the head by hand though, not during garroting.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to join because I sometimes see discussions that I would like to ask questions in.
Referral: It was a few years ago, don’t remember the exact one, I just remember seeing a trailer for a video and then searching up more until I found this site. Took me a while before making an account because I used to thing registration meant having to pay.

Post by UpperGhost1 »

Director B wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:46 am We ask because one of you might come up with something original, so we'll squeeze it in. We did it with the last Wondra video, adding a few VOs that weren't in the script, so suggest away.
Maybe for one of the ways they get defeated (preferably Sienna), she gets clapped on both sides of her head (like clap your hands once normally but with a head in between) really hard that she bleeds a little from her ears. At the moment of impact, you can zoom in on her eyes as they roll backwards.

Just my attempt at being original, might not be good. If you want a better reference, it’s based off one of Yujiro Hanma’s moves from Baki anime. Just search his fight vs kaku kaioh and skip to the end. The ear bleed there is exaggerated, you can just make it like a little drip or something