Coming Attractions

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Coming Attractions

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:23 am From Russia with Love Version 1 - Upscaled version coming soon!
She was one, very hot actress and that dress! Absolutely, to die in! :D
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

Is it gonna include the rushes or outtakes?
I'm excited for it.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

21gregor wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:19 pm Is it gonna include the rushes or outtakes?
I'm excited for it.
No sorry, there are no rushes or outtakes, this was shot in the days of DV tape and the rushes belong to UKSG.
Attachments
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 4 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 4 copy.jpg (370 KiB) Viewed 3028 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

From Russia with Love Version 1 - Upscaled version coming soon!
Attachments
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 9 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 9 copy.jpg (372.79 KiB) Viewed 2768 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 3 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 3 copy.jpg (354.9 KiB) Viewed 2494 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 5 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 5 copy.jpg (402.36 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

Can't wait
Director B

Post by Director B »

From Russia, with Love Version 1 - with Orgasmic squirt will also be added to the upscaled version. Coming soon!
Attachments
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 14 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 14 copy.jpg (419.52 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 13 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 13 copy.jpg (381.28 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 12 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 12 copy.jpg (377.75 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 11 copy.jpg
From Russia with Love Version 1 still 11 copy.jpg (416.49 KiB) Viewed 1691 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

What's the guys name, Ukraine 🤣
Director B

Post by Director B »

Coming soon, The Curious Detective sequel will be shot this month. Jenny Cherry will be playing Janet.
Attachments
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 9 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still Jerry Cherry 9 copy.jpg (520.94 KiB) Viewed 1403 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:51 am Coming soon, The Curious Detective sequel will be shot this month. Jenny Cherry will be playing Janet.
Jenny, the sexy stocking clad detective , that Yvonne will finish off, or will she???🙏
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:41 pm From Russia, with Love Version 1 - with Orgasmic squirt will also be added to the upscaled version. Coming soon!
Not sure about the orgasmic squirts in this one. We’ll wait and see.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:14 am
Director B wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:51 am Coming soon, The Curious Detective sequel will be shot this month. Jenny Cherry will be playing Janet.
Jenny, the sexy stocking clad detective , that Yvonne will finish off, or will she???🙏
You know, wouldn't it be a nice twist if DI Janet turned the tables on the strangler and took her out with her own stocking? I'm always up for seeing Jenny doing the killing, as she did Heather in "Catwarrior 11".
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:22 am
You know, wouldn't it be a nice twist if DI Janet turned the tables on the strangler and took her out with her own stocking? I'm always up for seeing Jenny doing the killing, as she did Heather in "Catwarrior 11". She could leave Yvonne topless as Yvonne did her friend. :D
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:22 am
You know, wouldn't it be a nice twist if DI Janet turned the tables on the strangler and took her out with her own stocking? I'm always up for seeing Jenny doing the killing, as she did Heather in "Catwarrior 11".
Oh, yes, maybe two versions!!! The cop wins in one and Yvonne sealing off any leads in the other!!!