"White Angel 30" (Jenny Cherry) is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "White Angel 30" (Jenny Cherry) is RELEASED!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:41 am "White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1465
I very much loved this! I will always prefer Jenny in something that shows off her beautiful legs, but the catsuit worked in this, and I loved the generous cleavage. (It really is too bad that she doesn't do topless) The chloroform, the long, nearly fatal garrote strangle, the furious gunfights and then the sudden and decisively quick ending with the whip breaking her neck! All outstandingly done!

I've no doubt that some will feel like the finale was too quick, but I found the sudden shift from almost victorious to defeated and dead to be quite compelling. As always, Jenny was breathtakingly beautiful throughout.

Other elements that I particularly enjoyed include the postmortem pulse check, the eye closing, and the way "X" almost toyed with her in a taunting manner. Jenny's shriek when struck with the whip was so realistic, and an element I can't remember ever hearing in a Bluestone video before, and it signaled that she had surrendered to both pain and fear and that she understood that she was going to lose.

Very well done!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:00 am Please let us know what you think of this one.
Personally, I loved it! :love: Probably Jenny's best movie yet to date! :clap:
I prefer her in the skin-tight figure-hugging catsuit anyway, especially with the moveable zip out front, she really does seem to fill it out perfectly!
But this was great to see a beautiful White Angel in action, blowing away a ton of really nasty, bad evil guys without a qualm - more scenes like this please (so long as she still looses in the end!) - until along comes X with his new eletro anti-White Angel whip. I was worried that Blue's superheroine or WA movies might start to fall into a predictable and increasingly stale formula, but this movie actually had some new and extremely sexy and memorable elements. That electro-whip certainly is one hell of a cool device, please use it again in a future film. When Jenny gets struck by it and it slashes across her hand, the scream she gives is very affective and unexpected, she genuinely does seem like she is in shock and pain from being lashed by it.
Please pass on to Jenny our feed back that this was her best role and performance to date, and we hope to see lots more of her as an extremely sexy White Angel! :X
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Please let us know what you think of this one.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I don't want to be always the one who are criticizing the bluestone studio for now but this is very important... no one is talking about it, someone has to talk about it... It is the duration of the clips in general in the bluestone movies... By the time passing they are becoming shorter and shorter...

Just for an example, the last White Angel video I bought "White Angel 28" had 11 - 12 minutes of duration, "White Angel 26 - Argent Angel" had 13 minutes of duration, "White Angel 27" had 9 minutes of duration, "Darkbat 3 cutting the ribbon of life" had 13 minutes of duration, "Darkbat 4" had 11 minutes of duration and now the White Angel 30 only 8 minutes lengt !!!

Sorry but buying a clip for 25 $ for only 8 minutes of duration it is completely exaggerated and disappointing for us the customers !

When you put only 8 minutes in a clip, for sure you can not put many actions and elements in it, the story and dialogs are at most 0 %, if you can not put many elements in it because of the short time... The heroine will play like a punching bag and will be all the time overwhelmed which means a one sided fight all the time to maximize the fetish elements in the video...

I suggested last time to put more time and more duration in the videos but very quickly the "fanatics-fans-boys" of the bluestone studio have rejected my claim, and they are now smiling at every release of the bluestone studio without thinking or taking a step back, like a religious monotheists fanatics believing in their books or fanatics french voting for Micron...

Seeing that the bluestone studio is now in the difficult time financially, not selling many videos as before, I can confirm that the ones who are commenting and talking always in this superheroine board are not the silent majority but the reverse.

For an example, Crime House, Amazon-Warriors, Wild Stories clips have always for the same price a medium of 15 min - 25 min of duration which are the standard duration for the fetish clips in the market. But a clip of 24,50 $ for only 8 minutes of duration... Sorry but for me even if the quality of the actresses are huge in the bluestone studio it is a JOKE !!!

I will say only one thing to do, make the duration of your movies more longer !
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

It's not the length but the content for me, and am happy to pay for the content.
Director B

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'm told by the boss this one has sold very well and it's only been a day, so thanks for buying and supporting us.

Trailer:

Link to buy:
Attachments
WA 30 poster copy.jpg
WA 30 poster copy.jpg (569.21 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
WA 30 still 3 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 3 copy.jpg (578.32 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
WA 30 still 5 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 5 copy.jpg (417 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
WA 30 still 8 copy 2.jpg
WA 30 still 8 copy 2.jpg (503.57 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
WA 30 still 9 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 9 copy.jpg (379.72 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
WA 30 still 10 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 10 copy.jpg (453.46 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
WA 30 still 11 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 11 copy.jpg (454.37 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
WA 30 still 12 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 12 copy.jpg (522.27 KiB) Viewed 5093 times
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

markmarr1933 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:45 pm It's not the length but the content for me, and am happy to pay for the content.
For sure the content will be in very little quantities with a such duration... :roll:
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:10 pm
Seeing that the bluestone studio is now in the difficult time financially, not selling many videos as before, I can confirm that the ones who are commenting and talking always in this superheroine board are not the silent majority but the reverse.
I'm sorry, did I miss the announcement that you had become their bookkeeper? How do you come by this information that they are not selling many videos anymore?
Totallibertarianism

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 7:09 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:10 pm
I'm sorry, did I miss the announcement that you had become their bookkeeper? How do you come by this information that they are not selling many videos anymore?
viewtopic.php?p=141882#p141882
Bluestone
Site Admin
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Sales are indeed down, but not just for Bluestone, but for the industry in general.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Thanks for the comments everyone, I'm told by the boss this one has sold very well, so thanks for buying and supporting us.

Trailer:

Link to buy:
Attachments
WA 30 poster copy.jpg
WA 30 poster copy.jpg (569.21 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
WA 30 still 26 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 26 copy.jpg (452.6 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
WA 30 still 27 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 27 copy.jpg (502.93 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
WA 30 still 29 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 29 copy.jpg (484.58 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
WA 30 still 31 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 31 copy.jpg (372.95 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
WA 30 still 37 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 37 copy.jpg (415.88 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
WA 30 still 38 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 38 copy.jpg (434.72 KiB) Viewed 4922 times
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Quality beats quantity every time. I'm really happy with 8 minutes as there are a couple of stellar stranglings in it. And Jenny Cherry as well. Bargain.
But also...
Everyone has a choice. If you don't want to pay it you can always choose not to buy it. No-one is forcing anyone to buy a video.
For me, I'll buy any video where Jenny Cherry gets strangled. You produce high quality stuff. Please don't compromise this.
Bluestone
Site Admin
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Groot1 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:57 am Quality beats quantity every time. I'm really happy with 8 minutes as there are a couple of stellar stranglings in it. And Jenny Cherry as well. Bargain.
But also...
Everyone has a choice. If you don't want to pay it you can always choose not to buy it. No-one is forcing anyone to buy a video.
For me, I'll buy any video where Jenny Cherry gets strangled. You produce high quality stuff. Please don't compromise this.
Right on! Quality is very important to us. I know how several producers work, some actually stretching out the video with ad libs and overlong scenes, just to make it appear that it is a longer video. Customers often fool themselves into thinking that a 20 minute video with 5 minutes of important content is a better bargain than an 8 minute video with 8 minutes of quality material. Length is only one factor. In fact, one of my favourite videos is only 2:45 minutes long, but it contains an awesome 2 minute strangle.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 12:07 pm
Groot1 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:57 am Quality beats quantity every time. I'm really happy with 8 minutes as there are a couple of stellar stranglings in it. And Jenny Cherry as well. Bargain.
But also...
Right on! Quality is very important to us. I know how several producers work, some actually stretching out the video with ad libs and overlong scenes, just to make it appear that it is a longer video. Customers often fool themselves into thinking that a 20 minute video with 5 minutes of important content is a better bargain than an 8 minute video with 8 minutes of quality material. Length is only one factor. In fact, one of my favourite videos is only 2:45 minutes long, but it contains an awesome 2 minute strangle.

Blue
I appreciate the production values, the staging, dialogue, and of course the incredible beauty of the actresses. I don't need length, I need focus. I typically watch my videos in an editor so that I can jump to the parts that turn me on most, or repeat things I really enjoy. Sometimes I'll shorten a copy to set to loop on the part I most love. There are long videos from other studios that I've cut WAY down because I didn't enjoy the slow pacing. Others that I've avoided because their actresses were unattractive to me, either because of excessive tattoos, smoking, or other traits. That's NOT demeaning any actresses, it's citing my preferences, just as some may not like stabbings or shootings.

There are subscription sites so dishonest that I've had to cancel my card and get a new number because they wouldn't provide any way to cancel my subscription. There are even sites where I've seen a couple of the same actresses and found them to be used so poorly that I couldn't enjoy them! Some sites, the chloroform scene has the woman out in 10 seconds with almost no struggle, or the ligatures are laughably loose. There is no way that I would enjoy 30 minutes of unrealistic video nearly as much as 10 minutes of quality acting!

I've been a customer of Bluestone for quite a while, at this point I have no idea of how many videos I own, but I'm sure it's North of 450, including Director's Cuts, and Collector's Editions of videos I already owned. I fully appreciate and share his production values. I will argue all day long about specific element preferences and costume choices, and I will lament on the fact that some actresses won't do topless, but I have no interest in debating sacrificing production quality for length. One of my Favorite White Angels, 9.5, came in under 15 minutes INCLUDING TITLES and a brief recap, and in that time, Claire died once and Danica three times! It was wonderful!
WA 9-5 - Claire Death.jpg
WA 9-5 - Claire Death.jpg (540.68 KiB) Viewed 4734 times
WA 9-5 - Danica's 1st Death.jpg
WA 9-5 - Danica's 1st Death.jpg (535.58 KiB) Viewed 4734 times
WA 9-5 - Danica's 2nd Death.jpg
WA 9-5 - Danica's 2nd Death.jpg (412.88 KiB) Viewed 4734 times
WA 9-5 - Danica's 3rd Death.jpg
WA 9-5 - Danica's 3rd Death.jpg (552.33 KiB) Viewed 4734 times
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Some of the worst videos I've purchased have been 25 minutes or more in length. 23 minutes of boring scenes, 2 minutes of quality doesn't do it for me. Some of Amazon Warriors clips are pretty short in length, and not cheap, but 7-8 minutes of great action, scenes, shots, beautiful actresses is certainly preferable to 25 minutes of very little real content. Same with many of Bluestone's clips.