"White Angel 30" (Jenny Cherry) is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: "White Angel 30" (Jenny Cherry) is RELEASED!

Post by read the comics »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:10 pm I don't want to be always the one who are criticizing the bluestone studio for now but this is very important... no one is talking about it, someone has to talk about it... It is the duration of the clips in general in the bluestone movies... By the time passing they are becoming shorter and shorter...

Just for an example, the last White Angel video I bought "White Angel 28" had 11 - 12 minutes of duration, "White Angel 26 - Argent Angel" had 13 minutes of duration, "White Angel 27" had 9 minutes of duration, "Darkbat 3 cutting the ribbon of life" had 13 minutes of duration, "Darkbat 4" had 11 minutes of duration and now the White Angel 30 only 8 minutes lengt !!!

Sorry but buying a clip for 25 $ for only 8 minutes of duration it is completely exaggerated and disappointing for us the customers !

When you put only 8 minutes in a clip, for sure you can not put many actions and elements in it, the story and dialogs are at most 0 %, if you can not put many elements in it because of the short time... The heroine will play like a punching bag and will be all the time overwhelmed which means a one sided fight all the time to maximize the fetish elements in the video...

I suggested last time to put more time and more duration in the videos but very quickly the "fanatics-fans-boys" of the bluestone studio have rejected my claim, and they are now smiling at every release of the bluestone studio without thinking or taking a step back, like a religious monotheists fanatics believing in their books or fanatics french voting for Micron...

Seeing that the bluestone studio is now in the difficult time financially, not selling many videos as before, I can confirm that the ones who are commenting and talking always in this superheroine board are not the silent majority but the reverse.

For an example, Crime House, Amazon-Warriors, Wild Stories clips have always for the same price a medium of 15 min - 25 min of duration which are the standard duration for the fetish clips in the market. But a clip of 24,50 $ for only 8 minutes of duration... Sorry but for me even if the quality of the actresses are huge in the bluestone studio it is a JOKE !!!

I will say only one thing to do, make the duration of your movies more longer !
No, no. We're smiling because the content has been absolutely bonkers lately. The ultimate price. Catwarrior 12. Fucking Athena 4. Eight minutes is plenty of time for a great scenario and I want a great scenario. The other producers you're talking about suck.

You don't seem to understand that this footage doesn't just materialize after twenty five minutes of Heather pretending she's a superheroine. They plan these shots, shoot them multiple times, come through a pile of content for the stuff that works and then somebody has to stitch all of that together. I don't know if you've noticed, but the sound design is above and beyond anything else the genre has ever seen. All because the labor that goes into these films is focused into eight to fifteen minutes instead of twenty five to forty.

Just buy the good shit, put it on repeat, and live the good life.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Again the "fanatics fans boys" with their bullshit arguments LOL :lol: "8 minutes is surely better in quality than 14 minutes length..." "I prefer 8 minutes than 14 minutes length because of quality"... "Crime House studio, Wild Story studio, Amazon-Warriors studio suck... ". :roll:

They are completely convinced that the length of a video is strictly linked with the quality... rationally it is completely wrong, the truth is that a short video could be in a very bad quality too and in the same time a longer video of 17 - 25 minutes could be in a very huge quality in term of elements and fetish, the quality is not depending on the length of a video but depending on the producers, the budget put in it, the professionalism of the actors and actresses and the environment, this is the reality. Saying that the length of a video is defining the quality it is completely a bullshit argument without logical and rationality and make me laugh when someone are saying that, because he is saying that without using his brain or maybe has some problem... ?

And also I never asked to put 20 - 25 minutes of length in the bluestone movies, bluestone has already released many movies with 15 - 17 minutes length by the way... Maybe you hate them and didn't buy them ? LOL.

I said that releasing a 8 minutes length video for a price of 25 $, it is completely exaggerated and disappointing, 8 minutes is indeed a too short clip for a great producer like Bluestone, I prefer the older release with 11 minutes and 13 minutes of length that are also in better quality than this one.

But if you are asking for shorter clip again and again to bluestone, you prefer a 2 minutes or 1 minute length clip finally ? Go ahead my friends ! I don't give a shit, it is completely not my problem but yours... I will not debate with you about my fun time. Death fetish arts and movies collections are only my fun pass times, not my life unlike some fanatics members here taking it too much seriously... LOL. :lol:
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:50 pm Again the "fanatics fans boys" with their bullshit arguments LOL :lol: "8 minutes is surely better in quality than 14 minutes length..." "I prefer 8 minutes than 14 minutes length because of quality"... "Crime House studio, Wild Story studio, Amazon-Warriors studio suck... ". :roll:

They are completely convinced that the length of a video is strictly linked with the quality... rationally it is completely wrong, the truth is that a short video could be in a very bad quality too and in the same time a longer video of 17 - 25 minutes could be in a very huge quality in term of elements and fetish, the quality is not depending on the length of a video but depending on the producers, the budget put in it, the professionalism of the actors and actresses and the environment, this is the reality. Saying that the length of a video is defining the quality it is completely a bullshit argument without logical and rationality and make me laugh when someone are saying that, because he is saying that without using his brain or maybe has some problem... ?

And also I never asked to put 20 - 25 minutes of length in the bluestone movies, bluestone has already released many movies with 15 - 17 minutes length by the way... Maybe you hate them and didn't buy them ? LOL.

I said that releasing a 8 minutes length video for a price of 25 $, it is completely exaggerated and disappointing, 8 minutes is indeed a too short clip for a great producer like Bluestone, I prefer the older release with 11 minutes and 13 minutes of length that are also in better quality than this one.

But if you are asking for shorter clip again and again to bluestone, you prefer a 2 minutes or 1 minute length clip finally ? Go ahead my friends ! I don't give a shit, it is completely not my problem but yours... I will not debate with you about my fun time. Death fetish arts and movies collections are only my fun pass times, not my life unlike some fanatics members here taking it too much seriously... LOL. :lol:
Nobody ever said runtime and quality are mutually exclusive. We said maintaining high quality with long runtimes is expensive and unnecessary. Sometimes longer runtimes work out. Sometimes they don't. If the shoot isn't going smoothly, you're not getting as much content. There's also no reason to pad a concept that doesn't warrant being drug out just so that one idiot doesn't complain about it. I find it ironic that the one person here who is least capable of articulating a coherent thought is suggesting someone else has something wrong with their brain, particularly because everybody else understands economics and they do not.
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

I'm not interested in throwing more gas on this fire. I'm a staunch supporter of Blue and have been for a while. And I tend to agree that I'd rather have a shorter high quality video than one that is longer with tedious extensions of scenes.

However, I was also surprised at the length of this video. And I don't think the problem is that it's only 8 min, but that all the other Bluestone stuff recently has been in the 11-12 min range. Again, it doesn't mean that the product isn't good or that I'm not sympathetic to the situation Blue is in trying to make a profit in a market that's increasingly hard to turn profit on. But I do think it stands out as unusual. I was also surprised to see Jenny dispatched after a single kill, I thought one of the central themes of the White Angel series was that they regenerated and were killed multiple times.

Now this video contained some really dynamite scenes; I loved the addition of the shootouts. It's different and that really added to it for me. If that's enough to warrant shortening the video then I'm fine with that. I don't have complaints about the quality, I liked it a lot and I'll continue to support Blue if he keeps putting out content like this. But that doesn't mean that I wasn't a little taken aback at the length of it, I think it's a fair point to raise.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Well sometimes I do not think that length or size actually matters in circumstances like this, don't you all agree? It's what you do with it, now that is what really counts.

For example, recently Antony/Wild Stories and myself made a movie with Sophie which came out around Christmas & the New Year, and it was seventeen minutes long. (Indie Film Fan knows the one I am talking about, hope he has recovered by now). Now, you could look at it and say that, objectively, very little happened, it was 17 minutes of Sophie quite dreamily flitting around from one sumptuous room to another. But, on the other hand, you could equally argue that anyone from this community viewing it is likely to suffer serious heart palpitations very quickly; this was down to everything else about the movie - Sophie's make-up and dress-sense, the mood of the whole piece, the background music that was playing, Sophie's incredible body language, Sophie's incredible body, how the movie was directed, lit, photographed and shot.... proof that you can make something out of nothing.
BTW if you don't believe me, check out the movie from Wild Stories, it is called 'The Last Show' (aka 'The Last Dance') and you will see what I mean about how to conceive, direct, produce and shoot one hell of a great movie where you simply can not take your eyes off the actress/main character no matter what she is doing.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

When you film a lot of shooting impact scenes, such as in "White Angel 30", with Jenny taking out more than a half dozen enemy agents, it takes much longer to shoot every second than it does to just show Jenny, say, walking around a room looking for guys to shoot. The more action and tight editing that are incorporated into a video, the shorter it will be, assuming that the overall shoot time is the same, which it usually is with these productions. So, it comes down to us doing something different which adds to the productions, i.e. Jenny killing off a slew of opponents, or to just having her shoot one guy and then be strangled for an extra long time by X. When you've been on set, you'll understand that what takes up only a few seconds on the screen might take an hour to film.

White Angel 30!

Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1465
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... e-angel-30

WA 30 still 16 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 16 copy.jpg (406.63 KiB) Viewed 4099 times
WA 30 still 30 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 30 copy.jpg (479.81 KiB) Viewed 4099 times

It's certainly worth the money!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:42 am When you film a lot of shooting impact scenes, such as in "White Angel 30", with Jenny taking out more than a half dozen enemy agents, it takes much longer to shoot every second than it does to just show Jenny, say, walking around a room looking for guys to shoot. The more action and tight editing that are incorporated into a video, the shorter it will be, assuming that the overall shoot time is the same, which it usually is with these productions. So, it comes down to us doing something different which adds to the productions, i.e. Jenny killing off a slew of opponents, or to just having her shoot one guy and then be strangled for an extra long time by X. When you've been on set, you'll understand that what takes up only a few seconds on the screen might take an hour to film.

Blue[/color][/size]
For me, Blue, the best scenes were Jenny blowing away half a dozen odd bad guys in the first half of the movie. She looks so gorgeous gun-totting in that catsuit she now wears, beautiful and deadly. We have to remember that White Angels are actually purposely created in the lab to be dangerous super sexy secret agents, not just as fodder for some strangler to take down.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:57 am
Bluestone wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:42 am When you film a lot of shooting impact scenes, such as in "White Angel 30", with Jenny taking out more than a half dozen enemy agents, it takes much longer to shoot every second than it does to just show Jenny, say, walking around a room looking for guys to shoot. The more action and tight editing that are incorporated into a video, the shorter it will be, assuming that the overall shoot time is the same, which it usually is with these productions. So, it comes down to us doing something different which adds to the productions, i.e. Jenny killing off a slew of opponents, or to just having her shoot one guy and then be strangled for an extra long time by X. When you've been on set, you'll understand that what takes up only a few seconds on the screen might take an hour to film.

Blue[/color][/size]
For me, Blue, the best scenes were Jenny blowing away half a dozen odd bad guys in the first half of the movie. She looks so gorgeous gun-totting in that catsuit she now wears, beautiful and deadly. We have to remember that White Angels are actually purposely created in the lab to be dangerous super sexy secret agents, not just as fodder for some strangler to take down.
Actually, they were genetically designed to be taken down in a sexy manner, over and over... ;-)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Thanks for all your comments. Keep them coming. This video was a success; Jenny will return in the continuing adventures of the White Angels. What would you like to see in the next one?

Trailer:

Link to buy:
Attachments
WA 30 poster copy.jpg
WA 30 poster copy.jpg (569.21 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 7 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 7 copy.jpg (409.18 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 22 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 22 copy.jpg (491.47 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 25 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 25 copy.jpg (361.66 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 27 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 27 copy.jpg (502.93 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 28 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 28 copy.jpg (431.56 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 33 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 33 copy.jpg (444.98 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 35 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 35 copy.jpg (462.35 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 37 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 37 copy.jpg (415.88 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 39 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 39 copy.jpg (413.34 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
WA 30 still 40 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 40 copy.jpg (480.28 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:10 am "White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Thanks for all your comments. Keep them coming. This video was a success; Jenny will return in the continuing adventures of the White Angels. What would you like to see in the next one?

Trailer:

Link to buy:
Her gorgeous legs! I'd love to see her go down to another hot babe. ;-)
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:10 am "White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Trailer:

Link to buy:
Would I like to see more of Jenny CHerry? Yes definitely! And in that really black slinky catsuit of hers as well!
Also like to see more scenes with her taking out or blowing away tons of bad guys, the 'first line', the 'fodder' as well in the movies. A variant on this could be her using a knife as opposed to a gun to take down some of the expendable bad guys. An interesting idea I have involves her being captured and tortured for information before being killed. Perhaps being electrocuted with cattle prod or taser for information first whilst tied up would be nice, it should also be quite easy for you to do.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Would love some Jenny in that catsuit debooted with stocking feet. After strangling especially.
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

gavin monroe wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:41 pm Would love some Jenny in that catsuit debooted with stocking feet. After strangling especially.
I'd highly second that request. :D
Director B

Post by Director B »

Great suggestions guys, keep them coming!
Director B

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Attachments
WA 30 poster copy.jpg
WA 30 poster copy.jpg (569.21 KiB) Viewed 3441 times
WA 30 still 43 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 43 copy.jpg (438.75 KiB) Viewed 3441 times
WA 30 still 15 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 15 copy.jpg (432.68 KiB) Viewed 3441 times
WA 30 still 17 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 17 copy.jpg (472.92 KiB) Viewed 3441 times
WA 30 still 21 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 21 copy.jpg (385.09 KiB) Viewed 3441 times
WA 30 still 25 copy.jpg