"White Angel 30" (Jenny Cherry) is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: "White Angel 30" (Jenny Cherry) is RELEASED!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:26 am "White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Thanks for all your comments. Keep them coming. This video was a success; Jenny will return in the continuing adventures of the White Angels. What would you like to see in the next one?
I want to see her back in the classic White Angel "uniform" of mini skirt and heels. I'm fine with the occasional catsuit, but those legs are too fine to be covered up on a regular basis. Only the sexiest of women are recruited to be White Angel so that sexuality is clearly part of their job and up skirts and nylon-clad legs kicking as they are being strangled is part of their defeat! :twisted:

She should lose a fast and furious fight with several guys, be knocked out with chloroform, refuse to give up the information demanded in a short interrogation and then be dispatched with a garrote in the lap of Agent X! OTS or cradle carry to dispose of the body.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1465
Attachments
WA 30 poster copy.jpg
WA 30 poster copy.jpg (569.21 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 6 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 6 copy.jpg (456.99 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 11 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 11 copy.jpg (454.37 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 13 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 13 copy.jpg (375.4 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 16 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 16 copy.jpg (406.63 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 19 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 19 copy.jpg (568.47 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 24 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 24 copy.jpg (355.35 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 26 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 26 copy.jpg (452.6 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 30 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 30 copy.jpg (479.81 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 35 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 35 copy.jpg (462.35 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
WA 30 still 41 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 41 copy.jpg (381.82 KiB) Viewed 3210 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Thanks for all your comments. Keep them coming. This video was a success; Jenny will return in the continuing adventures of the White Angels. What would you like to see in the next one?
Attachments
WA 30 still 2 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 2 copy.jpg (638.48 KiB) Viewed 2975 times
WA 30 still 3 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 3 copy.jpg (578.32 KiB) Viewed 2975 times
WA 30 still 43 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 43 copy.jpg (438.75 KiB) Viewed 2975 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

What would I like to see more of? Jenny Cherry in that cat-suit for starters! :razz: Also her going all bad-ass and taking out several bad guys (maybe using a knife instead of a gun? or possibly making her own garrotte or improvising some weapon from kitchen implements) efore one finally gets her?
Director B

Post by Director B »

"White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Trailer:

Link to buy:

Attachments
WA 30 poster copy.jpg
WA 30 poster copy.jpg (569.21 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
WA 30 still 38 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 38 copy.jpg (434.72 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
WA 30 still 8 copy 2.jpg
WA 30 still 8 copy 2.jpg (503.57 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
WA 30 still 13 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 13 copy.jpg (375.4 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
WA 30 still 20 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 20 copy.jpg (419.17 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
WA 30 still 27 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 27 copy.jpg (502.93 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
WA 30 still 30 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 30 copy.jpg (479.81 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
WA 30 still 37 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 37 copy.jpg (415.88 KiB) Viewed 2827 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:12 am "White Angel 30", starring the sexy Jenny Cherry

Trailer:

Link to buy:

Her gorgeous legs in skirt, stockings, and heels. Perhaps she's ambushed, strangled to death and when she regenerates finds that she's been changed into her catsuit to be double-teamed by bad guys and strangled to death again, and then when she regenerates is shot in the head and carried off.
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

want see natasha with bare feet
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Hypothetical question:

If a White Angel is strangled to death and then before she can regenerate, a zip-tie is tightened around her throat, would she fail to regenerate, or would she just die over and over until her power is totally depleted? What say you, Blue?
:twisted:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:06 pm Hypothetical question:

If a White Angel is strangled to death and then before she can regenerate, a zip-tie is tightened around her throat, would she fail to regenerate, or would she just die over and over until her power is totally depleted? What say you, Blue?
I believe Blue has covered that vital question in a previous movie, Sky King. Basically with a garrotte or zip-tie permanently tightened around her throat, she just dies, regenerates and then dies over & over again until her ability to regenerate is completely drained. I think it was in one of the earlier movies, White Angel 5? The one with Mr Green and Petra, that this important point was explored.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:05 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:06 pm Hypothetical question:

I believe Blue has covered that vital question in a previous movie, Sky King. Basically with a garrotte or zip-tie permanently tightened around her throat, she just dies, regenerates and then dies over & over again until her ability to regenerate is completely drained. I think it was in one of the earlier movies, White Angel 5? The one with Mr Green and Petra, that this important point was explored.
I have every White Angel video that has been released, and I can't think of a single one that reflected that particular scenario.
Hual

Post by Hual »

If I could wish for anything it would be Jenny Cherry as Teen Bat in that reveiling outfit
Director B

Post by Director B »

This video was a success; Jenny will return in the continuing adventures of the White Angels. Great comments guys. What would you like to see in the next one?
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

I would love to see a video of the white angel choking on poison. Like poisoned drinks or something.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

gabor_2 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 9:04 am I would love to see a video of the white angel choking on poison. Like poisoned drinks or something.
An interesting angle would be to have her successfully fighting off a group of thugs until another steps in with a tranquilizer gun and shoots her with a poison dart. She then sinks to the floor and slowly dies, writhing and clutching her throat.
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

why dont show other actress bare feet