"American Amazon: X-Treme Takeover, Part 1" at ultraheroix.com

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.
Referral: Found it on Google

"American Amazon: X-Treme Takeover, Part 1" at ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hey everyone!
We are back with a new adventure and a new American Amazon, played by VeVe Lane!

We pick up after the events of "Ultra Clash" as American Amazon takes on a mission to stop the CLASH organization from taking over another city. Unfortunately, X-Diablo is using every bit of his strength to guarantee victory. Our heroine gains an early advantage until the villain hulks out and the tables turn. Our heroine is eventually overwhelmed, pummeled and held as a prisoner for the villainous organization. Can she overcome this threat?

Check it out at https://ultraheroix.com !

There are Punchouts, knockouts, bodyslams, bearhugs and Chained bondage!
Attachments
Xtreme 8.jpeg
Xtreme 8.jpeg (225.32 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
Xtreme 7.jpeg
Xtreme 7.jpeg (239.56 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
Xtreme 4.jpeg
Xtreme 4.jpeg (262.25 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
Xtreme 3.jpeg
Xtreme 3.jpeg (138.25 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
XTreme 1.jpeg
XTreme 1.jpeg (768.77 KiB) Viewed 2360 times
UltraHeroix
What is your main fetish?: I love the super heroine in peril genre. If the heroine has to die then it would after a long battle from exhaustion and injuries.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of the super heroine in peril stuff and I like to see what other producers has done and promote my own.

Re: "American Amazon: X-Treme Takeover, Part 1" at ultraheroix.com

Post by UltraHeroix »

Hi, Thanks to those who checked out our American Amazon adventure. Here's a few more pics for those that needs a little more enticing! check it now at https://ultraheroix.com !
Attachments
Xtreme 5.jpeg
Xtreme 5.jpeg (274.6 KiB) Viewed 2141 times
tempImageIrapF2.gif
tempImageIrapF2.gif (6.55 MiB) Viewed 2141 times
tempImageX6jaDA.gif
tempImageX6jaDA.gif (5.45 MiB) Viewed 2141 times
tempImageOwfJrF.gif
tempImageOwfJrF.gif (4.73 MiB) Viewed 2141 times
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

Great video Da Jinx, literally wonderful to see Veve in full on superheroine peril mode while still showing off her strength and talent.

Can't wait for more!

You have to make a She Hulk video soon
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com
UltraHeroix

Post by UltraHeroix »

rayman wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:36 pm Great video Da Jinx, literally wonderful to see Veve in full on superheroine peril mode while still showing off her strength and talent.

Can't wait for more!

Thanks Rayman! I'm glad you enjoyed it! The She-Hulk idea sounds interesting. Were you thinking of a rampaging, "Savage" version or a Sensational, Superheroine version?
rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Post by rayman »

UltraHeroix wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:40 pm
rayman wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:36 pm Great video Da Jinx, literally wonderful to see Veve in full on superheroine peril mode while still showing off her strength and talent.

Can't wait for more!

Thanks Rayman! I'm glad you enjoyed it! The She-Hulk idea sounds interesting. Were you thinking of a rampaging, "Savage" version or a Sensational, Superheroine version?
I think a Sensational She Hulk would be "incredible" and Veve would be a great choice for the role. I have fond memories of the animated series.

With Sensational She Hulk you can easily have some fun with the dialogue, have some sex appeal, portray a very powerful heroine and still have great peril. A Dr. Doom costume should be quite easy to come up with as an example.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com