What does Everyone want to see in the next Supernova?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

What does Everyone want to see in the next Supernova?

Post by Bluestone »

No scripts please!!!

Please let us know what "elements" you want to see in the next Rebecca Mason Supernova video. This is your opportunity to provide input for our consideration.

Also Include how you would like her to "die" in the Extreme version and how the Peril version should end.

Looking for ideas, guys... ideas that would inspire you and others to make the next Supernova video more popular than ever!
Supernova Blast From the Past still 33 copy.jpg
Supernova Blast From the Past still 33 copy.jpg (481.19 KiB) Viewed 3428 times
Supernova 27 Unbreakable still 46.jpg
Supernova 27 Unbreakable still 46.jpg (546.58 KiB) Viewed 3428 times
Supernova 26 Give Me Liberty still 9.jpg
Supernova 26 Give Me Liberty still 9.jpg (638.93 KiB) Viewed 3428 times

We're listening!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DanDud88

Re: What does Everyone want to see in the next Supernova?

Post by DanDud88 »

u know im very keen to have supernova have a love interest (a male lois lane) but I understand if u cant do that.

Or how about an origin story showing how supernova ended up on earth and why Xander hates her.
Last edited by DanDud88 on Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

As always at the end of the peril version a very active chloroform knockout .The collecter takes Supernovers amulets as trophies and cradle carries her away into captivity.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

It's a bit fantasy, but how about in the end of the Peril version, Supernova gets shrunk down and imprisoned in a large ruby red crystal made entirely of synthesised Novanite? (Perhaps manufactured by Xander in his insane attempts to try and take her down?)

Also, again thinking out loud here, but how about Xander being tortured whilst asleep of nightmares about Supernova? Perhaps she visits him in his dreams/nightmares and tries to strangle him?
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

want see bare feet without stocking
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Novanite choker that strangles her while she is handcuffed to a chair, watching herself die on a television showing the broadcast of her defeat to the world (a la "Die Watching"). Inner monologue the whole time.
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Textual wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:44 am Novanite choker that strangles her while she is handcuffed to a chair, watching herself die on a television showing the broadcast of her defeat to the world (a la "Die Watching"). Inner monologue the whole time.
This sounds very very good!! O.o
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

A throat cut for the extreme ending would be gorgeous and afaik has never been done before, right?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Interesting ideas. Keep them coming.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Fall of the Mighty still 2.jpg
Supernova Fall of the Mighty still 2.jpg (411.54 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

We should finally have a villain who has the science to preserve the bodies of the superheroines and keep them as trophies, all posed perfectly still in his trophy room.
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Post by alexabs88 »

I would love to if Supernova is sitting on a chair, being handcuffed and exposed to the world. The people sees the ultimate defeat of SuperNova. She must be tortured by breaking every single finger and both of her arms and wrists. After being broken she meet her master by stabbing in the back and heart with a novanite knife and finally getting her neck snap.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Novanite, please? Slow novanite?
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Post by alexabs88 »

read the comics wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:29 am Novanite, please? Slow novanite?
I’m sorry, you’re right 😍😍
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

How about she gets "trapped in her civilian guise" by a novanite gizmo that latches onto her and won't come loose?

Could be a choker type necklace with a prominent green gem on it, for instance.

She manages to prevent the usual "neck-breaker" ending by immediately disabling the mechanism with a precise burst of heat vision bounced off a mirror, but the necklace is still locked onto her, and now her powers are blocked.

What follows is a cat and mouse game as she evades Xander's goons, then starts taking them out one by one.

In the end she confronts Xander one on one, and he congratulates her on proving unexpectedly formidable. But he always has a plan up his sleeve, and puts three poison darts into her chest from a concealed weapon. She has enough time to fall to her knees and stare at the darts in her chest before collapsing facedown.

Xander rolls her over and delivers a final "game over" quip.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Lurkndog wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:56 am How about she gets "trapped in her civilian guise" by a novanite gizmo that latches onto her and won't come loose?

Could be a choker type necklace with a prominent green gem on it, for instance.

She manages to prevent the usual "neck-breaker" ending by immediately disabling the mechanism with a precise burst of heat vision bounced off a mirror, but the necklace is still locked onto her, and now her powers are blocked.

What follows is a cat and mouse game as she evades Xander's goons, then starts taking them out one by one.

In the end she confronts Xander one on one, and he congratulates her on proving unexpectedly formidable. But he always has a plan up his sleeve, and puts three poison darts into her chest from a concealed weapon. She has enough time to fall to her knees and stare at the darts in her chest before collapsing facedown.

Xander rolls her over and delivers a final "game over" quip.
What if we combined the slow novanite thing with your spectacular choker idea that I would very much like to see, please. But with the gem actively and progressively weakening her?

I particularly like that "just in time heat vision off the mirror" bit. Grade a.