"SYCC - Making A Point" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "SYCC - Making A Point" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for your comments!

We'll check sales figures later this month and see if they warrant the return of the Ice Pick Killer!

Still time to buy this one here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1472
or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/scotland- ... g-a-point/
Making a point poster copy.jpg
Making a point poster copy.jpg (581.4 KiB) Viewed 1635 times
Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

Ok guys I've watched it several times now and oh my god, it's seriously very very good!
After the stab into Heathers sexy throat there's a lot of choking and suffering and her acting is just gorgeous! There's this moment when she arches back her head while choking, exposing her super hot looking throat with that small bleeding stab wound to the camera, while choking in agony. This is pure gold! Thanks Blue for producing this gem! I hope to see more like this in the future! I'd also love to see the jugular notch as the target of the ice pick killer one day.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Svarty wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:34 am Ok guys I've watched it several times now and oh my god, it's seriously very very good!
After the stab into Heathers sexy throat there's a lot of choking and suffering and her acting is just gorgeous! There's this moment when she arches back her head while choking, exposing her super hot looking throat with that small bleeding stab wound to the camera, while choking in agony. This is pure gold! Thanks Blue for producing this gem! I hope to see more like this in the future! I'd also love to see the jugular notch as the target of the ice pick killer one day.
We are so happy that you liked this video Svarty. Thanks for the support.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Loved it!!!
An amazing reaction to the temple stab, Heather’s bottom lip jumps, like a nervous reaction that is really very realistic. Those sexy long legs with just a sight of her stocking tops is hot!!! As mentioned in previous post,would have loved a blood trickle from her mouth as this would more than likely have happened in real life from a throat stab, but great movie, She is a real Gem of our genre make sure she doesn’t retire!!!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Let us know what you think of this one.