Orgasmic squirts element in the death fetish video poll question

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Orgasmic squirts element in the death fetish video

The victim having an orgasm.
62%
The Killer having an orgasm instead of the victim.
17%
No Orgasm element in the death fetish video.
22%

Total votes: 65

Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Orgasmic squirts element in the death fetish video poll question

Post by Totallibertarianism »

This is my first poll on this board, feel free to respond to this poll, (I always wanted to see the result).

This is the question of the Poll :

In a death fetish video, do you want to see the victim having an orgasm, or the killer having an orgasm instead of the victim, or simply you don't want to see orgasm element at all in the death fetish video.

Only one choice of response per person
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: Orgasmic squirts element in the death fetish video poll question

Post by Nyghtfall »

There's a scene during the opening credits in the '98 flick Perfect Prey in which a fully clothed brunette (C.C. Pulitzer) has been strapped to a Dentist chair and is being suffocated with a plastic bag sealed with duct tape around her neck. The killer (David Keith) is sitting across from her. At one point it's implied that he's masturbating while watching her struggle. He climaxes with a sly grin the moment she dies.

If I had a list of Top 10 favorite asphyx scenes, that scene would be on it. I've wanted to see a fetish-style remake since I first saw it on VHS in '99, but my budget has always been so tight that I've never comissioned one.

I still have the VHS copy I bought back in the day, and plan on adding it to my Video Library once I get around to re-editing an upscaled MP4. My current edit is an old 640 x 480 WMV from 2009.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 9:22 pm There's a scene during the opening credits in the '98 flick Perfect Prey in which a fully clothed brunette (C.C. Pulitzer) has been strapped to a Dentist chair and is being suffocated with a plastic bag sealed with duct tape around her neck. The killer (David Keith) is sitting across from her. At one point it's implied that he's masturbating while watching her struggle. He climaxes with a sly grin the moment she dies.

If I had a list of Top 10 favorite asphyx scenes, that scene would be on it. I've wanted to see a fetish-style remake since I first saw it on VHS in '99, but my budget has always been so tight that I've never comissioned one.

I still have the VHS copy I bought back in the day, and plan on adding it to my Video Library once I get around to re-editing an upscaled MP4. My current edit is an old 640 x 480 WMV from 2009.
Horror thriller makes me turning on too indeed, especially if the police investigator is a hot beautiful woman, and also if the police investigator woman becomes the target of the psychopath in the middle of the movie or in the end, the tracked becomes the predator and the tracker becomes the target... (often it happens to be in the thriller). The must for me would be the police woman investigator is slaughtered and killed sadistically by the psychopath and her teammates finding her naked, mutilated body with the broadcasting the news on TV...

I know that the second scenario will never happen in the large majority of the thrillers that exist in the market, the main heroine will never end up dying or killed in the mainstream movie but maybe if there are actresses playing second role, playing the teammate of the main police woman or second main actress and she eventually ends up killed in the hands of the psycho and the main actress trying to avenge her teammate, it would be wonderful and a MUST for me !

I saw recently a french serie thriller on TV, the police investigator woman (the main actress) is kidnapped by a psychopath and she is tortured... I loved it so much !!! :excited:
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

This has been rather a turn off for me from the very beginning. Not so much for the element itself but for the fact that it is always added in like as an afterthought from production. To simply add in sounds and a visual squirt while being strangled is kind of lame. Now if you were to make it part of the original production and script it could be great. However, to make this element really work the actress would have to arch her back erotically and say things in the script that would make the video more like a production from another industry and not a super-heroine fetish. Bluestone has made it very clear that he does not want the beautiful actresses (both inside and out) to feel that is the kind of films they are signing up for. And you know what I respect his reasons. If Bluestone wanted to make another branch off like cold cases and make those a bit more suggestive that is his choice.
LillyPad
What is your main fetish?: Heroines losing to an evil villain, I'd say.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about this thing that I definitely can't talk to my IRL friends about. lol.
Referral: I'm not sure. Just random internet searches, I guess.

Also, hi, my name is Lilly.

Post by LillyPad »

I'm not sure you guys really know what a female orgasm looks like... (because it's not generally some crazy special effects hose squirting through clothes)

That said, properly done, the idea of either the killer or the victim orgasming is definitely one of my very favorite parts of a video like this, and even done in an unconvincing way, it's really sexy.

The narrative of the victim slowly losing, feeling helpless, and realizing on some level she wants the villain to win and defeat her... is pretty incredible.

So I voted for #1 but I'm also really open to #2.

At any rate, I really love these videos and appreciate you, Blue!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

LillyPad wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 12:41 am I'm not sure you guys really know what a female orgasm looks like... (because it's not generally some crazy special effects hose squirting through clothes)

That said, properly done, the idea of either the killer or the victim orgasming is definitely one of my very favorite parts of a video like this, and even done in an unconvincing way, it's really sexy.

The narrative of the victim slowly losing, feeling helpless, and realizing on some level she wants the villain to win and defeat her... is pretty incredible.

So I voted for #1 but I'm also really open to #2.

At any rate, I really love these videos and appreciate you, Blue!
I most heartily agree! It's an element that you really can't portray very well visually, though it can be done audibly with the inner voice. I really can't decide which I enjoy more, the idea of the victim getting off on being strangled, or the female killer getting off on putting her down! One thing I really loved about the original "Dark Bat" was that it contained both!

Attachments
Dark Bat 1 - Christina's Orgasm.jpg
Dark Bat 1 - Christina's Orgasm.jpg (487.94 KiB) Viewed 3414 times
Dark Bat 1 - Jenny's End.jpg
Dark Bat 1 - Jenny's End.jpg (480.32 KiB) Viewed 3414 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

I love the orgasm, especially when the inner voice is begging not to cum!!! “Oh no, I’m cumming” Yvonne does it well, and her jerks as the squirt ejects is hot. I get in real life the squirt can not go through spandex, but it just adds to the fetish element for me. Sophia Knight did a great job too in WA!!!
horodes
What is your main fetish?: my main fetish is sexy superheroine costume for a death fetish by strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To have news about bluestone production
Referral: I am member of superheroine and i find about femme fatalities by the visit of a profil member of superheroine.

Post by horodes »

For me, having a orgasm when you are strangled is not very realist. It's rather the winner who can have one, when he looks at his victim
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

For me, it's much less the orgasm than the squirt. It's disgusting and it looks stupid. The orgasm, I can take or leave, though given the choice, I would pass on any inner monologue. I don't care much for them but that's another topic.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Great topic! I wish there was a choice of "both victim and killer have an orgasm."

I also agree with some of the comments: if the orgasm is just an afterthought, and only added in with special effects, I'm not interested. I used to buy the movies where it was added in after, but not anymore. For me, the orgasm has to be part of the script.

I'm glad to see that more people are becoming vocal about wanting this element, since we haven't had a movie with it as part of the story in a very long time. I hope Yvonne and Stephanie Knight do more like this in the future. I also think it's time the company hired new models who are comfortable doing topless and more of this erotic-themed content, but this is just my personal opinion.
LillyPad
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about this thing that I definitely can't talk to my IRL friends about. lol.

Post by LillyPad »

Agreed, Falleen, dunnie1 and SSkykingDA.

I'm so glad so many people are interested in adding an orgasm to a video like that. Honestly, I thought I was one of the only ones who loved that.

The idea of the heroine - this paragon of goodness and strength - losing to an evil villain - powerless - and not only is she not strong enough or smart enough or pretty enough to win, but she ultimately orgasms to her worst enemy while she's losing. It's just incredible.

Bonus points if she wastes what little strength she has left touching herself as she's losing or wastes the last of her breath moaning in pleasure despite herself.

Attachments
episode-2-choking-during-sex-0KvLsWcGnPi-s9IaoKcmqkJ.1400x1397.jpg
episode-2-choking-during-sex-0KvLsWcGnPi-s9IaoKcmqkJ.1400x1397.jpg (89.13 KiB) Viewed 2775 times
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

Falleen wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 10:32 pm Great topic! I wish there was a choice of "both victim and killer have an orgasm."

I also agree with some of the comments: if the orgasm is just an afterthought, and only added in with special effects, I'm not interested. I used to buy the movies where it was added in after, but not anymore. For me, the orgasm has to be part of the script.

I'm glad to see that more people are becoming vocal about wanting this element, since we haven't had a movie with it as part of the story in a very long time. I hope Yvonne and Stephanie Knight do more like this in the future. I also think it's time the company hired new models who are comfortable doing topless and more of this erotic-themed content, but this is just my personal opinion.
I totally agree! if the orgasm element is not part of the script nor is it minimally interpreted by the actress, it simply loses the sense of being. The orgasm effect becomes meaningless, and ceases to be anything really exciting. The monologue would help a lot to create a good mood, talking about how that dangerous situation excites the heroine a lot, despite the agony of the strangulation. Exploring that kind of conflict is very sensual in my opinion. And of course, if the actress could express this pleasure touching herself, even if discreetly on her breasts, it would be heaven!
LillyPad

Post by LillyPad »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:04 pm I think, I succeeded to hurt the weaking point of the fans club of this board (superheroine peril and more).

Now, I know that they are not coming from the death fetish community but from outside... What I wanted to know is now satisfied... :mrgreen:
That's pretty cringey.

Whereas this grammar is bad enough it's hard to track what you're trying to communicate, if you've got some ill-informed plan to attack people on this thread, I suspect it only makes sense inside your head. I also can't imagine anyone's going to welcome you here if you have ill intentions towards members of this community.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Folks, before anyone actually gets upset with Totallibertarianism, I think he was having a bit of fun with his last comment:
1) He's posted comments about wanting movies with the vixen to orgasm while taking out the heroine.
2) Even if he wasn't joking, he succeeded in proving that a lot of people on this board want the orgasm element as part of the story. 70% of the people who voted. Blue and Director B: I hope you've taken notice.
LillyPad

Post by LillyPad »

He succeeded in proving nothing.

He made a poll, people voted on it, expressing support for an element that exists in videos produced by Bluestone.

Turning this into some kind of vendetta/ trolling against the directors and this community, explicitly seeking to cause them harm is childish, in poor faith, and against the posted rules of this community.