Orgasmic squirts element in the death fetish video poll question

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Orgasmic squirts element in the death fetish video

The victim having an orgasm.
62%
The Killer having an orgasm instead of the victim.
17%
No Orgasm element in the death fetish video.
22%

Total votes: 65

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: Orgasmic squirts element in the death fetish video poll question

Post by Bluestone »

In light of the interest in this effect, I have authorized a White Angel script starring Yvonne to feature this element front and center, but there will also be a version without this element.

I have to be totally truthful with you. I was about to lock this thread and bury this idea totally as a result of the sniping of two members whose angry posts almost completely derailed this topic. Instead, I have issued official warnings to these two members. If these members wish to express personal dislikes of each other and their motivations, they should do so on a separate topic. It's very easy. Simply start a topic such as, "I disagree with ___ and his political agenda", and post it in the All Topic forum. Free speech is alive on FF, but not when it interrupts discussions of other topics, especially ON TOPIC discussions such as those on this thread. The first warnings have been issued. I strongly suggest that you do not try my patience with interrupting further topics, since I am aware that a Velvets discussion was also interrupted by similar sniping between these same two members.

Now, feel free to discuss the topic of this thread which we will be reading to glean ideas for White Angel 32.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Blue, you're a true gentleman.
Thank you for taking our ideas into consideration and planning to make WA 32 that way. It's deeply appreciated, and I'm sure many here are as excited as I am :)
Joshua_Sharpe
What is your main fetish?: Turning the tables on an arrogant, overconfident female. Seeing the shock at her own decisive defeat on her face, that look of "Nnng... oh my god, fuck...".
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with likeminded people.
Referral: Myself, years ago! Probably through Google.

Post by Joshua_Sharpe »

Textual wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:34 pm Set the drama aside and focus on the issue at hand! @Totallibetarianism, are you from Japan? 気にしないでください!

In regards to the orgasm element:
  • @Director B, totally right, never sacrifice the quality of the actress for an element like this; not worth it! Keep up your standard; it’s admirable and central to your brand!
  • If you do include it, to a lot of people’s point, make it part of the story, not a post-production afterthought.
  • Rather than a squirt—which to @dunnie1’s point above, realistically CANNOT penetrate spandex (!)—why not just show how the crotch of her spandex is visibly wet? Why does it have to be a projectile?! Give the heroine an embarrassing wet spot after she begrudgingly comes, moaning as she dies. Chef finger kiss.
  • Now as regards how to incorporate such a thing into the story? That’s a tough one. I don’t buy that the heroine would get off on her own demise—the illogic of that is a major turn-off for me. Instead—and this does borrow from GIGA—you can make her defeat a result of her orgasm. She loses when she is made to come, because her powers are somehow linked to her chastity. Perhaps some laser that stimulates her. She comes, she loses her powers, she dies. Delicious.
  • To elaborate on the idea above: the way that GIGA ties the heroine’s powers to her chastity, then ties the heroine losing her powers to her forcibly coming, is by introducing a little bit of supernatural magik into the story, whether it’s a Sailor or a Beautiful Mask Aurora or whichever of those Japanese masterpieces. It would require pivoting this brand from a DCU-orientation to more of an MCU-orientation. Might be interesting to experiment.
  • And you can do all this in a relatively R-, rather than X-, rated way, by making it ambiguous whether the heroine is orgasming or just dying. Her moans are her death throes. Why is the crotch of her costume suddenly moist? What happened? Then leave it to the viewer, who knows the story, to read it into the video, without making it especially explicit there. Leave it almost ambiguous. This creates at least a slightly bigger space where the actress can feel comfortable with the content.
Love this conversation. If we can figure this out, we can make this genre even better.
I more or less agree with Textual, with maybe slight variations. This doesn't apply to Bluestone's videos, but if the kill is happening during sex (like during a seduction in either direction), then the sudden jolt or shock of adrenaline when the fatal blow comes could plausibly enough trigger an orgasm - but that's for a chick who is already nearly there. The only other kind of death that can plausibly trigger an orgasm is the kind of death Blue specializes in, strangulation. But even there, realistically you'd need some clitoral stimulation to go along with the asphyxiation.

Every now and then you see a fetish video that actually combines the two in a semi-"realistic" fashion (I'm relativizing "realistic" to the suspension of disbelief we all participate in for these purposes!). The main one that comes to mind for me is Taken 2, by Psycho Thrillers. In that video, Mae is well into being strangled to death when her killer begins rubbing her clitoris. She strains and looks down at it with a facial expression that can mean nothing other than, "Oh my god I'm cumming," and the actress does an incredible job mixing that expression with a combination of rage, panic, and animalistic desperation.

Other than those nuances, I'm in agreement with Textual.
LillyPad
What is your main fetish?: Heroines losing to an evil villain, I'd say.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To talk about this thing that I definitely can't talk to my IRL friends about. lol.
Referral: I'm not sure. Just random internet searches, I guess.

Also, hi, my name is Lilly.

Post by LillyPad »

"I have authorized a White Angel script starring Yvonne to feature this element front and center, but there will also be a version without this element."

You're the best, Blue!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Hi all, the script has been written and approved by Blue. We hope this sells well.
Attachments
WA 20 still 1.jpg
WA 20 still 1.jpg (611.27 KiB) Viewed 2559 times
WA 20 still 12.jpg
WA 20 still 12.jpg (728.36 KiB) Viewed 2559 times
Falleen
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.

Post by Falleen »

Awesome! Is it starring Yvonne or Stephanie Knight?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:49 pm Awesome! Is it starring Yvonne or Stephanie Knight?
It stars Yvonne; I only put up the Stephanie Knight pictures because people who like this always hold up this video as the benchmark. Stephanie Knight no longer works for us. We do hope this one sells; if not, we'll have to hold on this idea as a significant part of the storyline in the future.
Attachments
WA 25 still 10.jpg
WA 25 still 10.jpg (696.14 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
WA 25 still 18.jpg
WA 25 still 18.jpg (660.98 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
WA 25 still 20.jpg
WA 25 still 20.jpg (770.74 KiB) Viewed 2416 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

The video on your request is in production this Tuesday starring Yvonna - she will be wearing a catsuit, this is a continuation of White Angel 25 story featuring the character of White Angel Jean Blade.
Attachments
WA 25 still 26.jpg
WA 25 still 26.jpg (658.39 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
WA 25 still 25.jpg
WA 25 still 25.jpg (769.32 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
WA 25 still 19.jpg
WA 25 still 19.jpg (723.85 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
WA 25 still 15.jpg
WA 25 still 15.jpg (802.08 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
WA 25 still 12.jpg
WA 25 still 12.jpg (833.12 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

Director B wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:58 am The video on your request is in production this Tuesday starring Yvonna - she will be wearing a catsuit, this is a continuation of White Angel 25 story featuring the character of White Angel Jean Blade.
Yvonne in a catsuit :excited: wow, i can’t wait ;)
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

I cannot wait for this one.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Well, here's hoping this one sells. If it does poorly, it'll be a long time before we can think of doing this kind of content again.
Attachments
WA 20 still 1.jpg
WA 20 still 1.jpg (611.27 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
WA 20 still 11.jpg
WA 20 still 11.jpg (954.3 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
WA 20 still 7.jpg
WA 20 still 7.jpg (873.9 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

So the video you guys requested has been shot, here's the first still. White Angel 32 is coming soon.
Attachments
WA 32 still 1 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 1 copy.jpg (463.16 KiB) Viewed 1715 times
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

She looks gorgeous! Wheneabout should we expect the release?
Groot1

Post by Groot1 »

Oh God, one still and already this looks awesome!!! More stills, pleeeeeease!!!
Dogma830

Post by Dogma830 »

Definitely must buy for me.