"White Angel 32" is RELEASED!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Re: "White Angel 32" is RELEASED!

Post by Bluestone »

The orgasmic squirt versions of "Stellar 2: Great Responsibility" has been released!

You can get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1492

or for Bitcoin users here:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... nsibility/
Stellar 2 still 23 copy.jpg
Stellar 2 still 23 copy.jpg (461.15 KiB) Viewed 3803 times
You asked for it, so here it is!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
HeroinesBane

Post by HeroinesBane »

Blackbird 2 would be great, so would Darkwing 2. Both heroines definitely seemed turned on by their defeat!
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Darkwing 2 would be amazing with the effect.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Falleen wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:11 am Darkwing 2 would be amazing with the effect.
Especially if it also gets the Collector's Edition treatment!
Falleen
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.

Post by Falleen »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:55 am
Falleen wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:11 am Darkwing 2 would be amazing with the effect.
If they re-release DW2 with the squirting effects, they should definitely upscale it too. 4K would be ideal.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:28 am
If they re-release DW2 with the squirting effects, they should definitely upscale it too. 4K would be ideal.
We can upscale it to 1080 but not 4K. It wouldn't look good blow up at that scale.
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

Director B wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:53 am

We can upscale it to 1080 but not 4K. It wouldn't look good blow up at that scale.
I see. 1080p would still be an improvement. I'd definitely get DW2 upscaled, with the squirting effects, and with a few added orgasmic moans. I'd also like to suggest adding a few squirts throughout the movie (where appropriate of course) rather than only near the very end. I don't know if you could get Yvonne to add a few lines of interior monologue about how turned on she is, but that we be an incredible bonus.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Falleen wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:12 am
Director B wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:53 am

I see. 1080p would still be an improvement. I'd definitely get DW2 upscaled, with the squirting effects, and with a few added orgasmic moans. I'd also like to suggest adding a few squirts throughout the movie (where appropriate of course) rather than only near the very end. I don't know if you could get Yvonne to add a few lines of interior monologue about how turned on she is, but that we be an incredible bonus.
I think they've previously stated they can't add any dialogue to these, but it would be nice to see the music track eliminated entirely, so we can focus on the dialogue and choking sounds, especially where it ramps up at the end and obscure the sound of her neck cracking. In my opinion, the whole "dramatic music" thing only really provided any value to a select number of videos, including "Supernova 5" where the entire soundtrack went dead silent for about 10 seconds starting immediately after the crack of Danica's neck snap death, which really emphasized the fatality. I only wish they had included an audible "thud" when her body toppled to the floor. Another example occurs in "Wondra 5" beginning about the 9:14 mark, when the tempo changes to a melancholy slow-motion beat down of the already defeated Wondra, with her collapsing to her knees with an exaggerated "Thud" at the 10:24 mark and then her chin drops to her chest as she awaits execution! Even there, once the lasso was looped around her neck, the music from that point only served to distract from the gasping and choking of the actress.
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

I only added the suggestion of internal dialogue, SSkykingDA, because Yvonne might be available to do it, given the fact she still works with the company. If she did a few lines of dialogue and added moans (which might be easily done with audio recording software without her even needing to meet with the filmmakers), it might draw more people to buy the remastered video.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:17 am I only added the suggestion of internal dialogue, SSkykingDA, because Yvonne might be available to do it, given the fact she still works with the company. If she did a few lines of dialogue and added moans (which might be easily done with audio recording software without her even needing to meet with the filmmakers), it might draw more people to buy the remastered video.
Hi Falleen, again, I understand your passion for this, but what you fail to consider is payment. We will have to pay Yvonne to do the VO. I don't think that's viable and putting money into something that doesn't sell isn't a good idea. We are compromising by asking if there are any films you'd like this to be added to. Do let us know. Adding the effect to the shots doesn't cost us much, but adding a VO will.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Stellar 2a - Great Responsibility (Alternate Versions)

Now that Stellar has super powers, how will she handle them? 
These are the Alternate versions of this video!

Trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1492
Attachments
Stellar 2 poster copy.jpg
Stellar 2 poster copy.jpg (735.05 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
Stellar 2 still 10 copy.jpg
Stellar 2 still 10 copy.jpg (417.01 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
Stellar 2 still 2 copy.jpg
Stellar 2 still 2 copy.jpg (529.62 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
Stellar 2 still 3 copy.jpg
Stellar 2 still 3 copy.jpg (428.52 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Just wanted to say that Yvonne still looks and does amazing performances. Long time favorite. Forgot to give my feedback for this video, although it doesn't contain my favorite elements, it's still worth it just for Yvonne's performance, imo! But maybe I'm biased, hehe. Nonetheless, great video. :approve:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Marakh wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:18 am Just wanted to say that Yvonne still looks and does amazing performances. Long time favorite. Forgot to give my feedback for this video, although it doesn't contain my favorite elements, it's still worth it just for Yvonne's performance, imo! But maybe I'm biased, hehe. Nonetheless, great video. :approve:
Thanks for your comments Marakh

White Angel 32

Trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1485

The "b" version is without the orgasmic squirt.

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1486
Attachments
WA 32 poster.jpg
WA 32 poster.jpg (427.64 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 2 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 2 copy.jpg (453.28 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 3 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 3 copy.jpg (411.12 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 7 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 7 copy.jpg (425.69 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 10 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 10 copy.jpg (376.08 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 15 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 15 copy.jpg (406.92 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 18 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 18 copy.jpg (326.68 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 24 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 24 copy.jpg (421.87 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 26 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 26 copy.jpg (370.53 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 27 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 27 copy.jpg (372.18 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 28 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 28 copy.jpg (343.95 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
WA 32 still 29 copy.jpg
WA 32 still 29 copy.jpg (342.92 KiB) Viewed 2684 times
Falleen

Post by Falleen »

I think some of us wanted Darkwing Returns upscaled, with the squirting effects added. Is there a possibility we can get that?
Director B

Post by Director B »

Falleen wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:52 am I think some of us wanted Darkwing Returns upscaled, with the squirting effects added. Is there a possibility we can get that?
I will ask Blues to see if this is possible.