Upcoming W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Fan Film Projects and The 10th Anniversary Logo Reveal

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Upcoming W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Fan Film Projects and The 10th Anniversary Logo Reveal

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

Here's your first look at the official logo of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series 10th Anniversary logo....It will be posted on this page and next years installments in 2023! What a ride it has been and will continue to be for the next few years as we come down the home stretch.....
sww10thanniversarylogo4.png
sww10thanniversarylogo4.png (1.82 MiB) Viewed 1347 times
We are currently standing by, awaiting word on a production date for W.O.N Theatre's Superwoman & The Killer Dummy, Co-produced by MMP Studios and starring Linda Hines as Superwoman....We are aiming for production either in August or Later This Fall. We are also saving funding for production for W.O.N Theatre's The Lured, starring Laia Martinez-Rubir as Supergirl and W.O.N/MMP's Supergirl 11: Unbounded, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl and Co-starring either Carmen Valentina or Linda Hines as Catwoman (hope to have official announcement on co star later this fall) and also, W.O.N/MMP's Supergirl 12: The Fight For Justice, starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl, Linda Hines as Superwoman and an actress to be named later playing Nuclearwoman....All three productions are aimed for later this fall and early 2023...
superwomankillerdummerbox1.png
superwomankillerdummerbox1.png (3.44 MiB) Viewed 1347 times
sg11newfallposter.png
sg11newfallposter.png (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1347 times
275896619_951566678836460_7988337289505607921_n.jpg
275896619_951566678836460_7988337289505607921_n.jpg (248.87 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
sg12citybombposter.png
sg12citybombposter.png (2.56 MiB) Viewed 1347 times
So, many more adventures to come as the series comes down the home stretch....so stay tuned!
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

W.O.N/MMP's Supergirl 11: Unbound & Superwoman & The Killer Dummy Targeting Fall Production

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

We know we have been quiet for most of the summer...but for a very good reason......We here at WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. along with our good friends at MMP Studios are working hard behind the scenes to schedule production for the next two projects "W.O.N Theatre's Superwoman & The Killer Dummy & Supergirl 11 Unbounded.....Both projects have been pushed to the fall season due to scheduling and etc. We are looking forward to bringing you more Supergirl, Superwoman & Some More Superheroines Underwater Peril Adventures Film Installments this fall. So, stay tuned!
sg11swdummycomingfall2022poster.png
sg11swdummycomingfall2022poster.png (1.92 MiB) Viewed 979 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema