I am new here and something I'd like to share

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ccccccc
What is your main fetish?: Strangle,death stare,de-booting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like watching the superheroines death especially the videos made by bluestone.
Referral: by Youtube and Google

I am new here and something I'd like to share

Post by Ccccccc »

Hello,everyone. I’m an Asian and my English is not very good, so I will use translation software for some difficult sentences.Maybe there will be many wrong expressions.I hope you can understand! :D
I have been an honest fan of bluestone and notice this website for about four years. But I didn't register for this forum until few weeks ago.Now I’d just like to share something with you.
To be honest, I think that my Fetishism is a little different(just I think).Every time I watch the video, I would imagine myself as a victim rather than a villain. I enjoy imagining being strangled,topless,and de-booting from the perspective of an actress.
I really like that feeling.Maybe some of you will think it strange,but,en,that’s just what I like,and I like to discuss and share with you.haha
Though I have an immature idea about shooting. You can use the first-person perspective camera, that is, the camera that can be installed on the person, so that you can shoot the heroine's failure from the perspective of a villain or victim. I think it will be very interesting!haha,it’s just my crazy idea! ;-)
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: I am new here and something I'd like to share

Post by SSkykingDA »

Ccccccc wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:30 am Hello,everyone. I’m an Asian and my English is not very good, so I will use translation software for some difficult sentences.Maybe there will be many wrong expressions.I hope you can understand! :D
I have been an honest fan of bluestone and notice this website for about four years. But I didn't register for this forum until few weeks ago.Now I’d just like to share something with you.
To be honest, I think that my Fetishism is a little different(just I think).Every time I watch the video, I would imagine myself as a victim rather than a villain. I enjoy imagining being strangled,topless,and de-booting from the perspective of an actress.
I really like that feeling.Maybe some of you will think it strange,but,en,that’s just what I like,and I like to discuss and share with you.haha
Though I have an immature idea about shooting. You can use the first-person perspective camera, that is, the camera that can be installed on the person, so that you can shoot the heroine's failure from the perspective of a villain or victim. I think it will be very interesting!haha,it’s just my crazy idea! ;-)
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

You are not alone. I personally know several women who have similar fantasies, and based on the quality of their performances, I suspect at least a couple of Blue's actresses (Lynday & Yvonne) share them because they really seem to enjoy the roles!

I've seen POV (point of view) used in some other videos, and it can be quite effective in the right situations, mainly shootings done from a distance sufficient to show the entire actress. Something closer and more intimate, like a strangling, it would probably only appeal to those who want to focus on the heroine's face as she loses her fight. I'm sure it would be interesting, but of limited appeal. Many want to see the back arches and kicking legs. It also doesn't lend itself to movement, and almost all of Blue's videos contain fight scenes leading up to the actual destruction of the heroine.