Guaging support for a special video matchup

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Guaging support for a special video matchup

Post by SSkykingDA »

A lot of us have expressed support for F v. F Superheroine or White Angel battles, but they are more expensive to make. They are talking about potentially doing one of these feature Cameron and D'Arcy or Jenny Cherry and D'Arcy, but are reluctant to do so without knowing how much real interest there is in it. They are looking for people willing to commit to a pre-order.

If you would like to see two babes fight to the death? Would you pre-order your copy? Please reply to this topic if you'd be willing to pre-order.

If they can get 30 pre-orders or even 20, those who pre-order will get bonuses like extra footage and behind the scene stills thrown in with their package. And if the boss approves, you may get both versions for the price of one. But if they don't, and they only get five people, it's not worth their while.

Attachments
Jenny v. D'Arcy.PNG
Jenny v. D'Arcy.PNG (465.79 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
Cameron v. D'Arcy.PNG
Cameron v. D'Arcy.PNG (433.81 KiB) Viewed 3481 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Guaging support for a special video matchup

Post by SSkykingDA »

I'm in for certain no matter which series or which babe takes on D'Arcy. I'd gladly pre-pay for both Extreme and Peril versions if the difference is which actress "dies".
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Id also be in, but I'd prefer it be a Superheroine matchup. There would also need to be some KO's. I guess a content layout would be something I'd need to see before pre-ordering.
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

I'll pre order for both, count me in
Ryan Hinto
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation and neck snap
Why do you want to join this forum?: Voice my opinion
Referral: Superheroine forums

Post by Ryan Hinto »

I’d be interested but only in Jenny and a heroine matchup, any reason why Jenny vs Cameron isn’t an option?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Ryan Hinto wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:30 pm I’d be interested but only in Jenny and a heroine matchup, any reason why Jenny vs Cameron isn’t an option?
This originally came from DirectorB, so you'd have to ask him, but I presume they are looking at an already planned availability with D'Arcy and looking to use that to make this more affordable to shoot.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Only six people, so far was the last count. Let's see if it grows anymore. Thanks, SSkykingDA for setting up this post.
Attachments
Teen Bat 8 still 25 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 8 still 25 copy.jpg (417.7 KiB) Viewed 3416 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:14 pm Only six people, so far was the last count. Let's see if it grows anymore. Thanks, SSkykingDA for setting up this post.
We'll see. Personally, I'd love to see a grinning, happy Jenny tightening her garrote around the sexy D'Arcy. I really want to see her step up as the next Claire, it's hard to top the sexiness of her defeat of Samantha in "The Trap" and her multiple destructions of Danica in the White Angel series! But, I'm not one to condition my support on getting exactly the matchup and scenario I'd prefer. I just want to see more Female v. Female destruction by any combination and method.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'd be up for either Cameron or Jenny taking on D'Arcy. Perhaps as rival White Angels forced ot fight one another to the death by an evil super-villain (see my comments & suggestions on the other thread)
Of course, BLue & Director B, you could always have all three going at each other hammer and tongs... :excited:
C Train

Post by C Train »

I’d be down to pre order Jenny vs D’Arcy
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

I would need more details to decide whether to pre-order. But I understand that the details that attract me might dissuade others.

I decide movies mostly on the actress that is killed and the method of killing (as well as perhaps some secondary characteristics). I don't care at all about the gender or the appearance or attire of the killer. And I honestly didn't realize until recently that people actually care about the mythology; I have a very hard time keeping all the superhero names apart.

On the actress that gets killed, D'Arcy is my favorite among your recent models, she is gorgeous and a wonderful actress; her expressions and pained squeals make SYCC 31 an evergreen. On the method, I prefer stabbing, but a good tongue out garroting is also very erotic. If the planned project contains some of these elements, I would happily pre-order. But I don't want to hijack the discussion into everyone listing their personal preferences. I would just need a bit more specificity to decide one way or the other.
Crosspick
What is your main fetish?: Garrote Strangle, Shootings, and stabbings. Preferably Fem vs Fem
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be more active in the community
Referral: Google

Post by Crosspick »

I think the match up is pretty great but I'd need to know more about elements, runtime, etc before committing to a preorder. Which seems unfortunate since we might have a chicken and the egg situation, we can't get more info without more support but we can't get more support without more info.
...maybe that wasn't the right analogy
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

I'm in for both. Prefer one to be in skirt and heels but I am in for whatever.
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

I'm all for both versions, but I'd prefer the fight between Cameron and D'Arcy. It would be a bonus if both actresses could get a death scene. I would certainly pre-order it.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Hi SSkykingDA, can you do a head count for me, please? Thanks. Also, to everyone who is saying they can't comment unless they know what perils are in the movie, it's simple there's a fight between two babes, one dies, one wins, then an alternative ending where the one that dies in the other version wins. The peril stuff - state what you want, and we will try and fit them in based on the majority's wants. Tell us what you want to see, but again I have to stress no rape, no sucking dicks, no drowning, no hanging, and no elaborate traps. Note: Cameron Drew does not do topless anymore.
Attachments
WA 30 still 22 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 22 copy.jpg (491.47 KiB) Viewed 3135 times