Guaging support for a special video matchup

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

HeroiineH

Re: Guaging support for a special video matchup

Post by HeroiineH »

I would buy it for sure if there are chloro scenes. I would pre-order both. That's a really good idea.
About elements, I only suggest chloro scenes because you will have so much ideas from all other replies.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

If someone can do a head count and list the perils people want in this, we can see where we stand.
Attachments
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 16 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 16 copy.jpg (606.78 KiB) Viewed 1560 times
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

I would preorder, but would only buy one if there isn't a 2 for 1 package for non bitcoin users. I'm happy to pay more for that, but I wouldn't be inclined to purchase the production a second time for an alternate ending.

My vote would be for Darci and Cameron but Jenny rocks too. Someone mentioned poison gas and I'm totally on board. If you do the organ, I only ask for a version without the squirt. I don't care if she affects.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:05 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:03 pm I'm not optimistic that this will happen because so many people seem to want to treat this as if they were ordering a custom video. They tried to give us what a lot of people had been asking for in White Angel 32, and then it didn't sell very well, and there is little in this response to inspire confidence that this would do any better. My preference is strangulation and miniskirts, but I accept and support the inclusion of catsuits, stabbing, and shooting as part of the overall approach. The key element that was offered here was a female on female death match, with the added promise of the two babes swapping deaths in the Extreme and Peril versions, but apparently, that's not enough for most, so it probably won't happen. That's too bad.
How many so far?
At this point, it looks like 10 "Yes" and 7 "maybe if..."
RockyFord

Post by RockyFord »

Came on just to say I'm on board for a pre-order and would love to see more F vs F in general. Catsuit in boots (OTK even better) vs Civilian in heels? Something like that to add a bit of variety
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

To reiterate my stance: yes if it’s superheroine w/pantyhose and chloro scenes.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Mamooche24 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 am To reiterate my stance: yes if it’s superheroine w/pantyhose and chloro scenes.
So, what we've got is a Superheroine movie that starts with our heroines in sexy business suits, getting chloroformed to a KO, they both wake up in a room, and for some reason made to fight to the death, then we can add the peril stuff that is asked for. Am I on the right track? Trying to please everyone here.
Attachments
WA 30 still 35 copy.jpg
WA 30 still 35 copy.jpg (462.35 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Teen Bat 8 still 19 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 8 still 19 copy.jpg (395.61 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:39 pm
Mamooche24 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:46 am To reiterate my stance: yes if it’s superheroine w/pantyhose and chloro scenes.
So, what we've got is a Superheroine movie that starts with our heroines in sexy business suits, getting chloroformed to a KO, they both wake up in a room, and for some reason made to fight to the death, then we can add the peril stuff that is asked for. Am I on the right track? Trying to please everyone here.
That idea has a lot of potential! I've always enjoyed superheroine movies where they are initially defeated in their civilian disguise, and the idea of them waking up having been changed into their costumes for the final death match is great! You will tick the skirts and heels, chloro and carry boxes up front, then maybe one in catsuit and the other in bodysuit and pantyhose/boots. Since neither Jenny, nor Cameron do topless, I no longer really care who fights D'Arcy, though the idea of Jenny delighting in killing D'Arcy still holds appeal. Hopefully, D'Arcy ends up topless in one of the versions, but that isn't a deal-breaker for me. One great way to please the most people is to make provision for the initial "death" either real or apparent, by strangulation or neck snapping, provide a brief body pan and then the heroine either regenerates or was playing possum and moving to a shooting, or stabbing end. Trash talking during the death match would be nice, but not obligatory for me. Bonus points if one version results in both dying (there the poison gas, as in the Peril version of Bountyhuntress works well, or the organizer of the death match can step in and finish the winner off with either a headshot or the self-constricting collar/garrote or similar.) Does that tick enough boxes for everyone?
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:01 pm
sounds really good. Would be up for that, especially if they're cradle carried away after being chloroformed!

That idea has a lot of potential! I've always enjoyed superheroine movies where they are initially defeated in their civilian disguise, and the idea of them waking up having been changed into their costumes for the final death match is great! You will tick the skirts and heels, chloro and carry boxes up front, then maybe one in catsuit and the other in bodysuit and pantyhose/boots. Since neither Jenny, nor Cameron do topless, I no longer really care who fights D'Arcy, though the idea of Jenny delighting in killing D'Arcy still holds appeal. Hopefully, D'Arcy ends up topless in one of the versions, but that isn't a deal-breaker for me. One great way to please the most people is to make provision for the initial "death" either real or apparent, by strangulation or neck snapping, provide a brief body pan and then the heroine either regenerates or was playing possum and moving to a shooting, or stabbing end. Trash talking during the death match would be nice, but not obligatory for me. Bonus points if one version results in both dying (there the poison gas, as in the Peril version of Bountyhuntress works well, or the organizer of the death match can step in and finish the winner off with either a headshot or the self-constricting collar/garrote or similar.) Does that tick enough boxes for everyone?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Redgunner wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:39 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:01 pm

sounds really good. Would be up for that, especially if they're cradle carried away after being chloroformed!

With two KOs and at least one death in each version, depending on how the shoot goes, they might be able to please both cradle and OTS carry fans, but I'm sure that will depend on time and editing. He's already talking about extra footage, so that may provide even more opportunity for some elements. No single video is likely to be perfect for everyone, but this seems like quite the opportunity if we can rally the support.
Mamooche24

Post by Mamooche24 »

Would the Peril version end with them chloroformed in costume as well?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Mamooche24 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:47 pm Would the Peril version end with them chloroformed in costume as well?
The scenario presented was the difference between Extreme and Peril was which heroine lost the death match. The chloro comes with the capture of each in the beginning.
Mamooche24

Post by Mamooche24 »

I mean if they’re gonna get chloroformed in civilian attire then count me out.
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

That would be great, but I think one of them should chloro the other one, because having two great actresses like them and don't realise a scene where one is chloroformed by the other one should be really bad. Indeed, too many people are asking for F/F videos, so we talk about peril F/F elements including chloro ones.
But the scenario is awesome except this little issue for me.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:55 pm
Redgunner wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:39 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:01 pm sounds really good. Would be up for that, especially if they're cradle carried away after being chloroformed!

With two KOs and at least one death in each version, depending on how the shoot goes, they might be able to please both cradle and OTS carry fans, but I'm sure that will depend on time and editing. He's already talking about extra footage, so that may provide even more opportunity for some elements. No single video is likely to be perfect for everyone, but this seems like quite the opportunity if we can rally the support.
We can use xj900uk 's idea of using Director B to cut cost. Director B could be the clean-up guy in the end and takes out the superheroines. Director B can then have one superheroine slung over one shoulder while doing the cradle carry for the 2nd superheroine at the same time to end the film :)