Guaging support for a special video matchup

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Guaging support for a special video matchup

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:44 am
Director B wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:16 am The numbers are up but still not enough to pay an actress. Once that happens, it'll be up to Blue to give it the green light. Remember, if you pre-order, you'll get extras in your package.
I'll pay twice for mine. I would've normally bought both Extreme and Peril anyway, since each would have a different heroine killed.

If anyone else is willing to chip in extra to get this made, let them know.
You will have to inform Blue so he can have a head count.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 12:27 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:44 am
Director B wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:16 am The numbers are up but still not enough to pay an actress. Once that happens, it'll be up to Blue to give it the green light. Remember, if you pre-order, you'll get extras in your package.
I'll pay twice for mine. I would've normally bought both Extreme and Peril anyway, since each would have a different heroine killed.

If anyone else is willing to chip in extra to get this made, let them know.
You will have to inform Blue so he can have a head count.
I already did. Just mentioned here in case anyone is willing to join me! :D
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

an extra 25.00 from me. Tell me how and when. Blue has my email address
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

I'll join Brutti007$ and I'll pay double for bare legs! It's been a while! I could do triple for an upkisrt view during the OTS carry of a contrasting white bikini underwear (no to tacky thongs for me please!) under the skirt. I don't know if this is a possibility though. Yes, I'll DM Blue.
RockyFord

Post by RockyFord »

The PM feature is locked for me because I haven't posted enough on the forums, but I was under the impression that by replying in this thread originally meant agreeing for a pre-order... didn't know we had to PM Blue additionally for it to actually count.

In either case, because I don't have the PM feature, use this post as a count towards preorder.
Director B

Post by Director B »

I'm told by Blue that we are halfway there with the pre-orders.
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

If we go the bare legs route then I’m out. If you find a way to do it where the heroine costume/chloroform scenes have pantyhose in there then I’ll still be in.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Mamooche24 wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:24 pm If we go the bare legs route then I’m out. If you find a way to do it where the heroine costume/chloroform scenes have pantyhose in there then I’ll still be in.
I have to agree with Mamooche on this one.
Leave either Jen's or Cameron's superNova/Stellar costume as is.. With the pantyhose.
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

We can share the love and do civilian/bare leg/OTS carry and heroine/pantyhose. I don't see a point in hiding female skin but I respect other tastes. It's just been a while since we've had a bare legged heroine and I think that's not a bad idea to diversify a little bit every now and then.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

otischloro wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:34 pm We can share the love and do civilian/bare leg/OTS carry and heroine/pantyhose. I don't see a point in hiding female skin but I respect other tastes. It's just been a while since we've had a bare legged heroine and I think that's not a bad idea to diversify a little bit every now and then.
While bare legs will never be a disqualifier for me, I prefer nylon stockings or pantyhose because rather than hide the legs, they actually enhance them. They tend to smooth and firm up the muscles in the legs and provide nice definition. Catsuits are my last choice in most cases because they DO hide the female skin, but they can also be quite pleasurable when the zipper comes down! For the catsuit to be at its best, the body inside it, needs to be just about perfect, and it needs to look almost painted on. :D

For me, the outfit Megan wore in "The Ultimate Price" was an excellent compromise between the usual heroine costume and a catsuit, while preserving the sexy view of her lovely legs!
Attachments
The Ultimate Price.jpg
The Ultimate Price.jpg (776.11 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

I'm told by Blue that we are halfway there with the pre-orders. Anymore?
Attachments
Stellar 2 still 24 copy.jpg
Stellar 2 still 24 copy.jpg (446.43 KiB) Viewed 1685 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

No movement on this. Is this idea dead in the water, any more pre-orders?
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Director B wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:42 am No movement on this. Is this idea dead in the water, any more pre-orders?
Not many pre-orders and purchasers in this ?

I would like to know how much of $ you must have in the pre-orders (all) to validate this production ?

What is the total amount of a "halfway" of this production ?

Maybe it is the time to recreate the custom groups membership for blue, am I right ?
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:25 am
Director B wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:42 am No movement on this. Is this idea dead in the water, any more pre-orders?
Not many pre-orders and purchasers in this ?

I would like to know how much of $ you must have in the pre-orders (all) to validate this production ?

What is the total amount of a "halfway" of this production ?

Maybe it is the time to recreate the custom groups membership for blue, am I right ?
i think @SSkyKingDA pitched this idea too. I would be willing to add $ to a pre-order to get one or two of these films made.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

How much should each person contribute?I can't contribute anything until the 25th thanks to the senile bastard in office.