Guaging support for a special video matchup

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Guaging support for a special video matchup

Post by xj900uk »

Pity Cameron does not do topless any more, but that is her choice so we must respect that.

As for elements, strangling is fine, but can we please also work in a gunfight and maybe a knife fight as well at some point?
Corinth20
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation Death Fetish - especially F vs F
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be involved in discussions for the types of videos I would like to see
Referral: I discovered this forum after purchasing some of the Bluestone and UKSG videos

Post by Corinth20 »

This sounds a great. I'd definitely pre-order a Jenny Cherry vs. D'Arcy match up, with D'Arcy as a younger more inexperienced White Angel going up against Jenny as a more experienced and confident Angel. Cameron is great, but I think she is too similar to D'Arcy with a more innocent 'vibe' she gives off - whereas Jenny tends to come across as more confident and mature which would be a nice contrast with D'Arcy.
Elements I'd like to see - both wearing office attire with boots, one or both wearing leather gloves (gives more of a spy feel to the character), a death by garrotte, a topless death from D'Arcy, and a struggle over another weapon such as a knife or gun - maybe one could be garrotted as she desperately reaches a gun.

One idea would be for the return of the self constricting garrotte from White Angel 31 - as one character is being strangled with a regular garrotte she attaches the self constricting garrotte to her attacker. In one version she fails to activate it and is strangled to death, in the alternative ending she does activate it but is still strangled to death, followed soon after by her killer.
dragonlleo
What is your main fetish?: I've a strangle/choking fetish.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna know about strangle fetish videos.
Referral: Google search.

Post by dragonlleo »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:57 pm A lot of us have expressed support for F v. F Superheroine or White Angel battles, but they are more expensive to make. They are talking about potentially doing one of these feature Cameron and D'Arcy or Jenny Cherry and D'Arcy, but are reluctant to do so without knowing how much real interest there is in it. They are looking for people willing to commit to a pre-order.

If you would like to see two babes fight to the death? Would you pre-order your copy? Please reply to this topic if you'd be willing to pre-order.

If they can get 30 pre-orders or even 20, those who pre-order will get bonuses like extra footage and behind the scene stills thrown in with their package. And if the boss approves, you may get both versions for the price of one. But if they don't, and they only get five people, it's not worth their while.

I'm in! My vote is for Jenny vs Darcy. I wanna to see Darcy being defeated by strangling. I prefer a superheroine film, but a WA is ok too!
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

I would want to know more about the production first, but I'd pre-order for either pair.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:27 am Hi SSkykingDA, can you do a head count for me, please? Thanks. Also, to everyone who is saying they can't comment unless they know what perils are in the movie, it's simple there's a fight between two babes, one dies, one wins, then an alternative ending where the one that dies in the other version wins. The peril stuff - state what you want, and we will try and fit them in based on the majority's wants. Tell us what you want to see, but again I have to stress no rape, no sucking dicks, no drowning, no hanging, and no elaborate traps. Note: Cameron Drew does not do topless anymore.
Looks like we have 8 "yes" and another 5 "maybe". So sorry to hear Cameron is no longer doing topless, her sweaty topless exit in "Stellar 2" was really magnificent! Sounds like the roster of topless actresses is getting rather thin. :cry:
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

I'd support this venture, but prefer White Angels, with victim(s) wearing mini-skirts and boots (or heels), looking like spies or agents, not really interested in super-heroes.
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

In that case, I’d prefer superheroine. Pantyhose on both. And a chloro KO for both of them in the peril ending, maybe even simultaneously, which has never been done before with you guys.

And when they pass out have them fall on top of each other, heads back and mouths opened? Lol I know it’s specific but could be cool.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:49 am
Director B wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 3:27 am Hi SSkykingDA, can you do a head count for me, please? Thanks. Also, to everyone who is saying they can't comment unless they know what perils are in the movie, it's simple there's a fight between two babes, one dies, one wins, then an alternative ending where the one that dies in the other version wins. The peril stuff - state what you want, and we will try and fit them in based on the majority's wants. Tell us what you want to see, but again I have to stress no rape, no sucking dicks, no drowning, no hanging, and no elaborate traps. Note: Cameron Drew does not do topless anymore.
Looks like we have 8 "yes" and another 5 "maybe". So sorry to hear Cameron is no longer doing topless, her sweaty topless exit in "Stellar 2" was really magnificent! Sounds like the roster of topless actresses is getting rather thin. :cry:
Perhaps we should clamour for Director B to star in this as the 'Bad Guy' to save on the budget which means we can then get both actresses on board, and he goes sweaty topless by the end? That would definitely work...
alexabs88
What is your main fetish?: Neck snap, finger breaking
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to post my opinions
Referral: Google search "femme fatal"

Post by alexabs88 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:49 am
You can count me as „YES“

I would love to see, double neck snap as killing move.
Jenny vs. D‘Arcy
heroinehunter
What is your main fetish?: Strangling with garrote, back breaker, neck fondling, body stretching, hands behind back
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love what Bluestone does w/these confident, cocky superheroines!
Referral: Stumbled across a trailer for White Angel 16 a looooong time back... the rest is history!

Post by heroinehunter »

You can count me in as long as Jenny is part of it! I'd prefer white angels, but superheroines are fine as long as there is some costume destruction. I'd be willing to pre-order if Jenny has a fair amount of peril directed at her, and if there's one of [her on the floor + kicked in ribs, garroting, backbreaker] performed on her.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I'm not optimistic that this will happen because so many people seem to want to treat this as if they were ordering a custom video. They tried to give us what a lot of people had been asking for in White Angel 32, and then it didn't sell very well, and there is little in this response to inspire confidence that this would do any better. My preference is strangulation and miniskirts, but I accept and support the inclusion of catsuits, stabbing, and shooting as part of the overall approach. The key element that was offered here was a female on female death match, with the added promise of the two babes swapping deaths in the Extreme and Peril versions, but apparently, that's not enough for most, so it probably won't happen. That's too bad.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Mamooche24 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:39 am In that case, I’d prefer superheroine. Pantyhose on both. And a chloro KO for both of them in the peril ending, maybe even simultaneously, which has never been done before with you guys.

And when they pass out have them fall on top of each other, heads back and mouths opened? Lol I know it’s specific but could be cool.
I would support this type of film too. Not really interested in WA / catsuit fight.
JMAAZ

Post by JMAAZ »

Corinth20 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:14 am One idea would be for the return of the self constricting garrotte from White Angel 31 - as one character is being strangled with a regular garrotte she attaches the self constricting garrotte to her attacker. In one version she fails to activate it and is strangled to death, in the alternative ending she does activate it but is still strangled to death, followed soon after by her killer.
If the self-constricting garrotte comes back, I will definitely buy the story.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:03 pm I'm not optimistic that this will happen because so many people seem to want to treat this as if they were ordering a custom video. They tried to give us what a lot of people had been asking for in White Angel 32, and then it didn't sell very well, and there is little in this response to inspire confidence that this would do any better. My preference is strangulation and miniskirts, but I accept and support the inclusion of catsuits, stabbing, and shooting as part of the overall approach. The key element that was offered here was a female on female death match, with the added promise of the two babes swapping deaths in the Extreme and Peril versions, but apparently, that's not enough for most, so it probably won't happen. That's too bad.
How many so far?
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

JMAAZ wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:24 pm
Corinth20 wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 6:14 am One idea would be for the return of the self constricting garrotte from White Angel 31 - as one character is being strangled with a regular garrotte she attaches the self constricting garrotte to her attacker. In one version she fails to activate it and is strangled to death, in the alternative ending she does activate it but is still strangled to death, followed soon after by her killer.
If the self-constricting garrotte comes back, I will definitely buy the story.

I agree. I will buy any self-constricting garrotte video.