Death Stare Gallery

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Death Stare Gallery

Post by SSkykingDA »

Let's kick this off with the delicious Natasha / Jenny!
From the Superheroine series, as Supernova and Darkbat:
Attachments
Supernova Prime 6.jpg
Supernova Prime 6.jpg (531.12 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
Supernova 23.jpg
Supernova 23.jpg (627.05 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
Supernova 21.jpg
Supernova 21.jpg (826.03 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
Supernova 19.jpg
Supernova 19.jpg (567.17 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
Supernova 17.jpg
Supernova 17.jpg (721.1 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
Supernova 16.jpg
Supernova 16.jpg (756.38 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
DarkBat 4.jpg
DarkBat 4.jpg (472.18 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
DarkBat 3.jpg
DarkBat 3.jpg (628.64 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
DarkBat 2.jpg
DarkBat 2.jpg (675.78 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
DarkBat 1.jpg
DarkBat 1.jpg (540.31 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
Catwarrior 11 (Peril).jpg
Catwarrior 11 (Peril).jpg (562.66 KiB) Viewed 8523 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Death Stare Gallery

Post by SSkykingDA »

Natasha / Jenny from Scotland Yard Cold Cases and White Angel:

Attachments
White Angel 30.jpg
White Angel 30.jpg (625.85 KiB) Viewed 8520 times
SYCC - Third Degree.jpg
SYCC - Third Degree.jpg (555.75 KiB) Viewed 8520 times
SYCC - Rise of Infamy.jpg
SYCC - Rise of Infamy.jpg (578.33 KiB) Viewed 8520 times
SYCC - In the Line of Duty.jpg
SYCC - In the Line of Duty.jpg (667.88 KiB) Viewed 8520 times
SYCC - Flight from Fear.jpg
SYCC - Flight from Fear.jpg (635.91 KiB) Viewed 8520 times
SYCC - Cover Girl Crisis.jpg
SYCC - Cover Girl Crisis.jpg (834.75 KiB) Viewed 8520 times
SYCC - Bad Break Up.jpg
SYCC - Bad Break Up.jpg (583.98 KiB) Viewed 8520 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Great idea!! Wow Jenny has an amazing array of death stares there!!” line of duty
“one is hot, and a great idea with the sniper watching and teasing with her! I really liked Rise of Infamy, where her legs jumped when the final crunch in her neck, I also loved Darcy’s Stare in SYCC “Recovery” when she was shot in the forehead and her eyes went blank and nearly cross eyed, Keep them coming!!!
Ccccccc
What is your main fetish?: Strangle,death stare,de-booting
Why do you want to join this forum?: I like watching the superheroines death especially the videos made by bluestone.
Referral: by Youtube and Google

Post by Ccccccc »

Who will be next? :D
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:20 am Great idea!! Wow Jenny has an amazing array of death stares there!!” line of duty
“one is hot, and a great idea with the sniper watching and teasing with her! I really liked Rise of Infamy, where her legs jumped when the final crunch in her neck, I also loved Darcy’s Stare in SYCC “Recovery” when she was shot in the forehead and her eyes went blank and nearly cross eyed, Keep them coming!!!
Thanks! I thought it would make for an interesting "tribute". I think I've got everything in all three series to date, so it's fun to put together! Closed eye deaths will be excluded because it's really the eyes that make the stare! ;-)
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

The many death stares of the sexy Danica Thrall. Part I - The White Angels.

White Angle 15 marked Danica's final performance as White Angel Natasha Reese, losing to Gold Face, she falls to the one sword which can permanently kill even the mightiest White Angel! RIP Natasha Reese.

White Angel 6.jpg
White Angel 6.jpg (316.25 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 7.jpg
White Angel 7.jpg (660.76 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 9.jpg
White Angel 9.jpg (360.4 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 9-5 1st Death.jpg
White Angel 9-5 1st Death.jpg (629.73 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 9-5 Final Death.jpg
White Angel 9-5 Final Death.jpg (889.17 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 10 1st Death.jpg
White Angel 10 1st Death.jpg (967.17 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 10 2nd Death.jpg
White Angel 10 2nd Death.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 11.jpg
White Angel 11.jpg (584.47 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 15 1st (Strangle) Death.jpg
White Angel 15 1st (Strangle) Death.jpg (467.41 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
White Angel 15 2nd (Stabbing) Death.jpg
White Angel 15 2nd (Stabbing) Death.jpg (443.38 KiB) Viewed 8161 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

The many death stares of the sexy Danica Thrall. Part II - Supernova

Perhaps the role she is best known, and most loved for. This required a bit more looking because Supernova showed up as a guest on both Blackbird, and Darkwing episodes. In fact, Blackbird 3 is notable for the gratuitous execution of most of the other heroines (Catwarrior, Darkwing, Supernova, Wondra and Seer) at the end. Six babe deaths in all, that may rate it's own entry in the gallery! If you haven't seen it, you don't want to miss it!

Attachments
Blackbird 3.jpg
Blackbird 3.jpg (570.68 KiB) Viewed 8153 times
Darkwing 11.jpg
Darkwing 11.jpg (632.05 KiB) Viewed 8153 times
Darkwing 12.jpg
Darkwing 12.jpg (560.11 KiB) Viewed 8153 times
Supernova 5.jpg
Supernova 5.jpg (641.42 KiB) Viewed 8153 times
Supernova 6.jpg
Supernova 6.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 8153 times
Supernova 7.jpg
Supernova 7.jpg (579.38 KiB) Viewed 8153 times
Supernova 8.jpg
Supernova 8.jpg (583.04 KiB) Viewed 8153 times
Supernova 10.jpg
Supernova 10.jpg (1.42 MiB) Viewed 8153 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Clearing the roster, the many deaths of Blackbird 3!

As I pointed out in a previous post, Blackbird 3 is unique in the record number of extinguished heroines and was deserving of its own place in the gallery. Here for your viewing pleasure are the final images of the six FORMER heroines of Blackbird 3.

Attachments
Blackbird 3 - Death 1 Blackbird Neck Snapped.jpg
Blackbird 3 - Death 1 Blackbird Neck Snapped.jpg (572.71 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
Blackbird 3 - Death 2 Supernova Novanite Bullets.jpg
Blackbird 3 - Death 2 Supernova Novanite Bullets.jpg (468.23 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
Blackbird 3 - Death 3 Catwarrior Shot.jpg
Blackbird 3 - Death 3 Catwarrior Shot.jpg (481.78 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
Blackbird 3 - Death 4 Seer Shot.jpg
Blackbird 3 - Death 4 Seer Shot.jpg (482.5 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
Blackbird 3 - Death 5 Darkwing Particle Blaster.jpg
Blackbird 3 - Death 5 Darkwing Particle Blaster.jpg (363.56 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
Blackbird 3 - Death 6 Wondra Neck Snapped.jpg
Blackbird 3 - Death 6 Wondra Neck Snapped.jpg (563.05 KiB) Viewed 7946 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

The many sexy heroine demises of the lovely Krystal Red! Along with her first, (hopefully, not last) White Angel appearance.

A note about that White Angel appearance: Krystal looks drop-dead gorgeous in the black mini skirt, nylons and strappy heels, and that tight, white top with only a sheer camisole on under it allowed her hard right nipple to show the shape and hints of its dark color, especially during the hand strangulation toward the end. Since Krystal doesn't do topless, this is likely the closest thing we're going to see from her.

Having already been killed twice, (stabbed and garroted, both with closed eyes, unfortunately) she could only weakly struggle, and this video is worth the admission price for her facial expressions alone, with the added bonus of nice shots of her sexy legs weakly trying to kick. Her struggle lost, she can only squirm with her hands laying on the floor above her head waiting for the end. Look for the best view of her hard nipple at this point, as the view is unimpeded! She really is delicious in this outfit and role, and I would love to see her make several more appearances as a doomed White Angel!

Attachments
Darkwing 11 - Krystal Red as Dark Wondra.jpg
Darkwing 11 - Krystal Red as Dark Wondra.jpg (494.76 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
DarkWondra - Krystal Neck snapped.jpg
DarkWondra - Krystal Neck snapped.jpg (651.98 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
DarkWondra - Krystal Shot.jpg
DarkWondra - Krystal Shot.jpg (514.91 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
DarkWondra 3.jpg
DarkWondra 3.jpg (513.82 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
DarkWondra 4 1st Death.jpg
DarkWondra 4 1st Death.jpg (594.04 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
DarkWondra 4 2nd Death.jpg
DarkWondra 4 2nd Death.jpg (726.88 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
Ultrawoman 14 - Krystal as Dark Wondra.jpg
Ultrawoman 14 - Krystal as Dark Wondra.jpg (555.6 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
Wondra 6 - Krystal as Dark Wondra.jpg
Wondra 6 - Krystal as Dark Wondra.jpg (575.23 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
Wondra 6 - Krystal as Wondra.jpg
Wondra 6 - Krystal as Wondra.jpg (596.68 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
Wondra 7.jpg
Wondra 7.jpg (402.76 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
White Angel 29 - Neck snapped.jpg
White Angel 29 - Neck snapped.jpg (439.96 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
White Angel 29 - Shot.jpg
White Angel 29 - Shot.jpg (513.24 KiB) Viewed 7785 times
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Not to neglect Krystal's splended outtings in the Scotland Yard Cold Case series!

She has five lovely death stares in that perilous venue to date! Regrettably for the asphyxia fans, only one of these was a strangulation, with the other four split between stabbing and shooting deaths. But three did have her in either mini skirt or short dress, though sadly, unlike in "White Angel 29", her bra precluded any view of pokey nipples beyond the barest hint at the end of "Computer Baiting". :cry:

Two others she wore a catsuit, which I don't object to entirely, but for Krystal I make the exception because, quite simply, the view of her sexy legs should NEVER be impeded! Some women are just made for nylons and heels and in my view Krystal should always be in skirts or her Wondra/Dark Wondra costume! :D

Attachments
SYCC All Out Of Mercy - Shot.jpg
SYCC All Out Of Mercy - Shot.jpg (582.83 KiB) Viewed 7772 times
SYCC Computer Baiting - Stabbed.jpg
SYCC Computer Baiting - Stabbed.jpg (758.99 KiB) Viewed 7772 times
SYCC Gaining The Upper Hand - Stabbed.jpg
SYCC Gaining The Upper Hand - Stabbed.jpg (533.64 KiB) Viewed 7772 times
SYCC Hell Hath No Fury - Shot.jpg
SYCC Hell Hath No Fury - Shot.jpg (592.72 KiB) Viewed 7772 times
SYCC Taking A Stand - Strangled.jpg
SYCC Taking A Stand - Strangled.jpg (753.53 KiB) Viewed 7772 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

The sexy Destiny as Wonderkick, and as the ill-fated Agent Carter, who failed to bring in Agent Jean Blade. For anyone unfortunate enough to have not yet seen "White Angel 23" (What ARE you waiting for???), Destiny falls to Yvonne's garrote three times before she's finally finished, ending topless twice. This should be a must-have for catsuit fans, as both babes are clad in them (Yvonne's catsuit is sheer enough to see her thong). The first death is absent because she unfortunately had her beautiful eyes closed.

Here's hoping that Destiny returns to favor us with more beautiful death stares, or perhaps even deliver one on the face of another lovely? ;-)

Attachments
Wonderkick 1.jpg
Wonderkick 1.jpg (488.17 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
Wonderkick 2.jpg
Wonderkick 2.jpg (570.76 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
Wonderkick 3.jpg
Wonderkick 3.jpg (406.84 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
Darkwing 5 - Destiny as Wonderkick.jpg
Darkwing 5 - Destiny as Wonderkick.jpg (538.13 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
Superkick vs Wonderkick - Wonderkick.jpg
Superkick vs Wonderkick - Wonderkick.jpg (251.96 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
White Angle 23 - 2nd Death.jpg
White Angle 23 - 2nd Death.jpg (405.16 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
White Angle 23 - 3rd Death.jpg
White Angle 23 - 3rd Death.jpg (471.68 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Coming to a personal favorite, the very sexy, and rather exotic Lynda! Her many death stares will require two posts due to the limit on attachments. I might have required three posts, but alas, in her early videos, Lynda always seemed to close her beautiful eyes (I count 6 closed-eye deaths in her first 5 videos). On the plus side, three of those videos include her only topless appearances, and the final image from one of them, "Ultrawoman 1" was so beautiful that it left me totally captivated by her (incl. below).

Starting with two sexy strangles in "Ultrawoman 1", Lynda has racked up a long list of Chloroform KOs, strangulations, neck snaps, shootings, and stabbings. "Ultrawoman 12" had a sexy exchange of Chloroform losses between her and Nightshade (Sam Wilde) that included her being strangled to death twice! The pantyhose up skirt view of her chloroform knockout is not to be missed! It was also fun to see Lynda Chloroform another babe for a change, and I'd love to see her in a darker role.

Attachments
Ultrawoman 1.jpg
Ultrawoman 1.jpg (453.87 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 4.jpg
Ultrawoman 4.jpg (537.51 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 5.jpg
Ultrawoman 5.jpg (539.21 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 6.jpg
Ultrawoman 6.jpg (836.7 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 7.jpg
Ultrawoman 7.jpg (471.09 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 8.jpg
Ultrawoman 8.jpg (506.82 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 9.jpg
Ultrawoman 9.jpg (491.52 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 10.jpg
Ultrawoman 10.jpg (603 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 11 - 1st Death.jpg
Ultrawoman 11 - 1st Death.jpg (595.14 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 11 - 2nd Death.jpg
Ultrawoman 11 - 2nd Death.jpg (592.4 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 12 - 1st Death.jpg
Ultrawoman 12 - 1st Death.jpg (579.82 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
Ultrawoman 12 - 2nd Death.jpg
Ultrawoman 12 - 2nd Death.jpg (629.49 KiB) Viewed 7266 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

To complete the Lynda exhibit, (hopefully, she will provide more in the future) we finish with two more Ultrawoman entries and her two delightful White Angel appearances.

The number 13 once again proves particularly unlucky, with "Ultrawoman 13" putting our heroine down no less than four times! Strangled, Stabbed, Shot, and her Neck snapped, it just really wasn't our sexy heroine's day. It was for us, however, as we got to watch this babe lose in very sexy fashion! In "Ultrawoman 14" we were treated to another epic "battle of the babes", this time including the very sexy Krystal Red as Dark Wondra. A knock down, drag out fight including another exchange of Chloroform KOs, and some nice choking of both babes before a careless Ultrawoman prematurely assumes victory only to be garroted from behind by Dark Wondra's lasso and strangled until she is very dead. No walk away for Dark Wondra however, as she is promptly shot to death by a collector, and we're left with two sexy corpses to admire!

As much as I love Ultrawoman, Lynda's White Angel appearances are a dream. Mini skirts, heels, and strangulation are perfection in my eyes, and there's plenty of that here! Strangled twice in "White Angel 16" before being ruthless pumped with lead and a lovely death stare for each! Added to this is some wonderful hand-on-throat moments, and a sexy silencer on her thigh and under the hem of her skirt. Very sexy indeed!

The cream of the crop, however, is "White Angel 31". Nobody, and I mean nobody, does a tighter garrote than Lynda, and she outdid herself here. I include two angles of her death stare for this one because while the 2nd is a better view of her eyes, the first illustrates her commitment to her craft! If Blue were to tell us that Lynda passed out repeatedly filming this, or that she was left with a mark around her neck for days, I wouldn't doubt it for a moment! That self-constricting garrote concept worked to perfection here and the unimpeded view of Lynda's struggles, including her magnificent back arching, was the best I've seen! It will be a hard video to top! I only wish the initial chair strangle had included a view of her death stare rather than just a view of her slumped in the chair with her head back. That was a missed opportunity and if there is any unused footage of that, at least a screenshot would be appreciated!

Here's hoping for more White Angel appearances for the luscious Lynda! :clap: :love:

Attachments
Ultrawoman 13 - 1st Death strangled.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 - 1st Death strangled.jpg (559.25 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
Ultrawoman 13 - 2nd Death stabbed.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 - 2nd Death stabbed.jpg (454.89 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
Ultrawoman 13 - 3rd Death shot.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 - 3rd Death shot.jpg (399.38 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
Ultrawoman 13 - 4th Death neck snapped.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 - 4th Death neck snapped.jpg (561.45 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
Ultrawoman 14 - strangled.jpg
Ultrawoman 14 - strangled.jpg (594.27 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
White Angel 16 - 1st Death Strangled.jpg
White Angel 16 - 1st Death Strangled.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 7254 times
White Angel 16 - 2nd Death Strangled.jpg
White Angel 16 - 2nd Death Strangled.jpg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 7254 times
White Angel 16 - 3rd Death Shot.jpg
White Angel 16 - 3rd Death Shot.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 7254 times
White Angel 31a.jpg
White Angel 31a.jpg (617.43 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
White Angel 31b.jpg
White Angel 31b.jpg (617.19 KiB) Viewed 7254 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Loved WA 15 1st strangle, the way Danica’s head fell dangling over his leg!! Supernova 7 where Danica was zapped into oblivion and steam/smoke came from her mouth, awesome👍👍
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:14 pm Loved WA 15 1st strangle, the way Danica’s head fell dangling over his leg!! Supernova 7 where Danica was zapped into oblivion and steam/smoke came from her mouth, awesome👍👍
I loved the strangle in this one, but what I really loved was that Danica exited the series in a way that made it very clear that she had ended permanently and could NOT regenerate!