Death Stare Gallery

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Death Stare Gallery

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:06 pm
dunnie1 wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:14 pm Loved WA 15 1st strangle, the way Danica’s head fell dangling over his leg!! Supernova 7 where Danica was zapped into oblivion and steam/smoke came from her mouth, awesome👍👍
I loved the strangle in this one, but what I really loved was that Danica exited the series in a way that made it very clear that she had ended permanently and could NOT regenerate!
Yes, the sword death was great and yes we all knew that was that, I really miss Danica’s amazing acting and even hotter body!!! I love Lynda in ultrawoman 13 too, the eyes forced looking upward in her stare is really realistic
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

With "White Angel 27" being the most recent "Strangling Scene" post, I thought it fitting today to feature the lovely Louise. With only two appearances to date in the Superheroine series, she may not be so familiar to some of the fans, but those who follow the Scotland Yard Cold Case series, you should recognize a number of her unfortunate, but undeniably sexy demises. What you may not realize is that she can be equally sexy on the delivery side of the kill, as evidenced in not only "White Angel 27", but also in the Extreme version of "Bountyhuntress". In the Peril version, Bountyhuntresss turns the tables on "Vicky" and snaps her neck, only to be eliminated by poison gas, so the double babe death made this a "Must have" for me!

Louise has sexy demises to delight not only fans of catsuits, but also fans of short skirts, hose, and heels, most of them with her lovely set on display! Despite being one of the rare videos where they don't make an appearance, I'd like to call out "SYCC Insurance Scam" for a particularly nice strangle video, over the arm of the couch, hands bound behind her back and her lovely legs on full display, it was a treat! "SYCC Fear Factor 2" presented a similar scenario while finishing topless, but I have to give "Insurance Scam" the nod for the inclusion of bondage!

Personally, I'd love to see Nightwarrior make a return engagement, perhaps losing this time, to the brutal Collector, as played by Bill. :twisted:

Attachments
SYCC Insurance Scam - Strangled.jpg
SYCC Insurance Scam - Strangled.jpg (575.07 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
SYCC Fear Factor 2 - Strangled.jpg
SYCC Fear Factor 2 - Strangled.jpg (681.3 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
SYCC Counter-Strike - Stabbed.jpg
SYCC Counter-Strike - Stabbed.jpg (726.56 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
SYCC Classified - Shot.jpg
SYCC Classified - Shot.jpg (550.25 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
SYCC Blind Date - Stabbed.jpg
SYCC Blind Date - Stabbed.jpg (518.22 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Nightwarrior.jpg
Nightwarrior.jpg (819.15 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
Bountyhuntress Peril.jpg
Bountyhuntress Peril.jpg (408.95 KiB) Viewed 3797 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Time to revisit the many deaths of the sexy D'Arcy. Hoping to be able to add to this collection in the future! :D

Catsuit, heroine costume, skirt, nylons, and heels. Strangled five times, stabbed twice, and shot three times, every one of them a treat! Hey Blue! She deserves an outing as a White Angel!

Attachments
TeenBat 5 - strangled.jpg
TeenBat 5 - strangled.jpg (532.7 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
TeenBat 8 - strangled.jpg
TeenBat 8 - strangled.jpg (548.04 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
SYCC Data Recovery - Stabbed.jpg
SYCC Data Recovery - Stabbed.jpg (563.3 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
SYCC Don't Answer The Door - Strangled.jpg
SYCC Don't Answer The Door - Strangled.jpg (818.97 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
SYCC Mystery Solved - Shot.jpg
SYCC Mystery Solved - Shot.jpg (639.9 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
SYCC Recovery - Shot.jpg
SYCC Recovery - Shot.jpg (697.14 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
SYCC Sweet Vengeance - Shot.jpg
SYCC Sweet Vengeance - Shot.jpg (743.31 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
SYCC Untold Story - Strangled.jpg
SYCC Untold Story - Strangled.jpg (595.12 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
SYCC Who Is Q - Strangled.jpg
SYCC Who Is Q - Strangled.jpg (726.53 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
SYCC Working Late - Stabbed.jpg
SYCC Working Late - Stabbed.jpg (830.22 KiB) Viewed 3445 times
Escape

Post by Escape »

Need to get Mink's highlights next.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Gotta say Darcy’s death stares are awesome too. Especially the ones where she has been shot in the head, probably the best and headshot stares, piercing and one or two that nearly show her eyes crossed/staring up. Looks great 👍👍
Fluffsnuggle
What is your main fetish?: Drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: Buying drowning videos
Referral: Searching for drowning videos

Post by Fluffsnuggle »

Ooh could you do Heather Page next? She had great outings as the Ardent Angel!