SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

why1bz
What is your main fetish?: catwoman
Why do you want to join this forum?: like superherio
Referral: somebody tell

Re: SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

Post by why1bz »

catsuit please!!!!
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

why1bz wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:20 am catsuit please!!!!
Okay. All done. One in catsuit and one in skirt suit and nylons. Put together one strangle and one shooting, plus chloro, bearhug, beatdown, boot removal, barefoot, black lace bra, belly impact, plus shot in breast, etc. Also drew on some of your scenarios.

Thanks, everyone, for your ideas.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Bluestone wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:30 pm
Okay. All done. One in catsuit and one in skirt suit and nylons. Put together one strangle and one shooting, plus chloro, bearhug, beatdown, boot removal, barefoot, black lace bra, belly impact, plus shot in breast, etc. Also drew on some of your scenarios.

Blue
No ots? Skipping this one :cry: , but I'll be back once you go for it and put a beautiful heroine over a shoulder it again :cool:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

otischloro wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:25 pm

Blue
No ots? Skipping this one :cry: , but I'll be back once you go for it and put a beautiful heroine over a shoulder it again :cool:
There is a cradle carry though.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Excellent news! Love a Lynda cradle carry. Hope its Bill !
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Redgunner wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:41 am Excellent news! Love a Lynda cradle carry. Hope its Bill !
Especially from the right angle, as in White Angel 31! :D

Interestingly, she's had quite a few carries, though most are OTS. Doing a quick check of all the Ultrawoman and her two White Angel appearances, she has 8 OTS Carries to 5 cradles, with "White Angel 16" adding lift and drop on knee, which includes a cradle. Of the 3 cradle carries as Ultrawoman, 2 come in the same video "Ultrawoman 12", where she's carried once in civilian guise and once in costume (with Sam Wilde carried once in costume as well). Sadly, only the one cradle carry in "White Angel 31" had the "Money" cleavage angle, but it was a beauty! ;-)
Attachments
White Angle 31 - Lynda.jpg
White Angle 31 - Lynda.jpg (382.74 KiB) Viewed 2592 times
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

A beautiful cradle carry indeed!
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

What I would like to see in futur in the bluestone movies is a killing with a "front strangulation" method, just like this one (women MMA) Begins at 1:00 =>

I would love and will be 100000 % interested if you put this killing method in your movies. The thing that turn me on in this action is that the killer is mounting on her horizontally like he is fucking or raping her while strangling her with his arm. And with a nice close up filming to her face and facial suffering expression until death stare !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

If Lynda is killed with this method and in that way in one of your movie, it would be GREAT !!!

What do you think about it, members in this board ?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:49 am What I would like to see in futur in the bluestone movies is a killing with a "front strangulation" method, just like this one (women MMA) Begins at 1:00 =>

I would love and will be 100000 % interested if you put this killing method in your movies. The thing that turn me on in this action is that the killer is mounting on her horizontally like he is fucking or raping her while strangling her with his arm. And with a nice close up filming to her face and facial suffering expression until death stare !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:

If Lynda is killed with this method and in that way in one of your movie, it would be GREAT !!!

I think you will find that the majority would prefer a clear view of the sexy babe struggling for her life over a view mostly of the back of the killer. Also, Blue doesn't do simulated rape, so I doubt it would appeal to him on those grounds.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:29 am
Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:49 am What I would like to see in futur in the bluestone movies is a killing with a "front strangulation" method, just like this one (women MMA) Begins at 1:00 =>

I think you will find that the majority would prefer a clear view of the sexy babe struggling for her life over a view mostly of the back of the killer. Also, Blue doesn't do simulated rape, so I doubt it would appeal to him on those grounds.
I didn't talk about rape simulation or fuck simulation or to put rape simulation in it, I said it has a look like of a man raping the victim because he is mounting on her horizontally. It is just a new strangle simulation nothing else.

No rape simulation or fuck simulation, you should read again my post...
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Blue
Awesome, I hope when you say nylons that you mean stockings/hold ups???? 🙏
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

dunnie1 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:04 am

Blue
Awesome, I hope when you say nylons that you mean stockings/hold ups???? 🙏
I do indeed.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Great!!!
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

When are you planning to have Lynda perform in SYCC?? Can’t wait!!
Blackdevil3103

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

It can take place in Lynda's appartment or house; A killer can be contracted to kill Lynda but first tries it wi poison, that will fail to kill lynda but will make feel her dizzy and she will start to breath depply, gasp for air, then have headache and then too much pain and disconfort in her chest. She will call for a doctor, that will be a fake doctor, that fake doctor can get into Lynda,s appartment, take her temperature, take her pressure and ask Lynda to unbutton her blouse or to reveal part of her chest in order to auscultate her heart with a stethoscope, then the killer will try to kill linda with a knife, directly to her heart, but lynda will avoid it, figthing, lynda will give him a lot of kicks but the poison finally will male Lynda fall again and the killer will stab her first many times in her belly, then hardly the killer will go to lynda's heart, stanbing her in her torax, he will mak a final stab deeply in her left breast, moving the knife once is inside lynda's chest, to make more damage to her heart(in background maybe can be heard Lynda's heratbeating faster and noisy then slowly and slowly amd finally silence), then the murderer can use a stethoscope on Lynda's chest again to make sure her heart has stopped, auscultating on her left breast.