SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

Post by Bluestone »

I have to write an asphyxia script and blood script (stabbing or shooting) for Lynda.

How do you want to see her die, and what costuming do you prefer, civilian clothes or catsuit?

Let me know, because I'm itching to write a couple of scripts for Lynda, who is one of my Bluestone all-time favourites!

Blue
Attachments
WA 31 still 19 copy.jpg
WA 31 still 19 copy.jpg (471.08 KiB) Viewed 3637 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:47 pm I have to write an asphyxia script and blood script (stabbing or shooting) for Lynda.

How do you want to see her die, and what costuming do you prefer, civilian clothes or catsuit?

Let me know, because I'm itching to write a couple of scripts for Lynda, who is one of my Bluestone all-time favourites!

Blue
You knew when you wrote this, that you'd quickly hear from me! ;-)

I'm sure there will be clamors for her to die in a catsuit, but I submit, Lynda connoisseur that I am, that her sexy form is wasted on a catsuit! Her gorgeous legs are best displayed in miniskirt, nylons, and heels! If you must include a catsuit, perhaps that's best suited for the blood script because she's at her finest when she's being strangled, and she should look her best doing so. The self-constricting garrote was awesome on her, and it may be her finest performance to date.

I will leave the blood endings to those who enjoy them more, (I will always prefer shooting to stabbing) but might I suggest her asphyxia departure include either garrote, or perhaps a plastic bag (if she were a White Angel, she could die both ways, something to file away for the future), while her legs are encased in lace-top thigh-high stockings as in "Final Assignment", and the strappy heels from "White Angel 16" and 'White Angel 31".

For SYCC, an interesting scenario would be a flight attendant returning home in possession of some jewels that she was smuggling into the country. She'd made a habit of keeping some for herself, and her employer finds out and sends Bill to retrieve the missing gems and "tie up the loose ends...". He'd have to punish her a bit to get her to tell him where the gems are before he, uh, "cancels her next flight".

Rest assured that if you are itching to write it, I'm itching to watch it! As you well know, I put Lynda alongside Petra, and Suzi for top performances in asphyxia! :D
Nicklo
What is your main fetish?: Peril plus snuff. All kinds, stabbing, shooting, strangling. Preferably with tits out.
Why do you want to join this forum?: See answer to question above.
Referral: Deadskirts forum

Post by Nicklo »

Civilian clothes. In order of preference, (1) stabbing, (2) shooting, (3) asphyx. But I'll watch anything with Lynda being murdered.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Great ideas so far! Keep them coming, guys. I'm really getting inspired just thinking about murdering Lovely Lynda. She is gorgeous on screen and a lovely lady in person. As Frasier would say... I'm listening!

Blue
Attachments
UW12-Still1.jpg
UW12-Still1.jpg (847.85 KiB) Viewed 3604 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

want see lynda without stocking,barefeet
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Manually strangled in civilian clothes with both hands on a bed with killer's PoV. :)
ec76
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines in peril.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Love Blue’s videos. High quality stuff.
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by ec76 »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:47 pm I have to write an asphyxia script and blood script (stabbing or shooting) for Lynda.

Blue
Personally, it’d be great to see her in civilian clothes (mini skirt and high-heel leather boots), stabbed!

Thanks Blue!
Solomon123
What is your main fetish?: death stares
Why do you want to join this forum?: to stay updated with releases
Referral: recommend by fetish website

Post by Solomon123 »

I’m probably in the minority here but i don’t belive we’ve seen Lynda in a catsuit yet being fully defeated. It would always be nice for a first lol :)
Blackdevil3103

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

I would like to see her chest being stethed then shooted or stabed in her heart and stethed again
hvhzsnt

Post by hvhzsnt »

Civilian clothes with miniskirt and manual strangulation
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'd love to see her in a mini-skirt with high boots if possible. Blouse with buttons that pop undone as she struggles. Keep her in civies for most of it.
Beowulf
What is your main fetish?: One sided defeat of a super heroine. Especially if she's simply over matched rather than tricked.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love Bluestone films
Referral: Bluestone videos led me here.

Post by Beowulf »

Solomon123 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:58 am I’m probably in the minority here but i don’t belive we’ve seen Lynda in a catsuit yet being fully defeated. It would always be nice for a first lol :)
I don't know if we are in the minority or not. But I would vote for the catsuit. We've seen lots of Lynda in Miniskirt. Not that its a bad thing. But again, I'd definitely vote catsuit.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Solomon123 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:58 am I’m probably in the minority here but i don’t belive we’ve seen Lynda in a catsuit yet being fully defeated. It would always be nice for a first lol :)
Not fully defeated, but "Ultrawoman 9" was nice, and she was in range of being finished if the attacker hadn't taken the time to grope her. There's no way that Ultrawoman would be fully defeated without transforming. ;-) Personally, I only prefer catsuits for topless actresses. "White Angel 20" (See today's "Best video ever" selection) is a perfect example. So, if Lynda were still doing topless, I'd be all for it, but if the boobs aren't going to come out, I'd rather see her sexy legs! :D
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

Civilian attire with mini skirt, white top, and strappy heels.
I like shooting scenarios and would want Lynda armed as well but losing; shot multiple times with sensual reactions to the wounds so this is not a typical too-fast death more like those long, erotic garroting scenes; finished off with chest shots while on her back would be super hot.
a1n2g3e4l5
What is your main fetish?: estrangulamiento y apuñalamiento
Why do you want to join this forum?: Me resulta muy interesantes los vídeos y la buena calidad que tienen
Referral: He visto algunos vídeos y me gustaron mucho

Post by a1n2g3e4l5 »

Estrangulada con las manos y ver como sufre cuando va quedando sin aire y las piernas sacudiéndolas hasta el final y un estertor de muerte al finalizar