SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Meowmix

Re: SYCC: How do you want to see Lynda die?

Post by Meowmix »

Catsuit + Stabbing for me, please!
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Amazing news!!!
Lynda in “Final Assignment” attire would be amazing for the struggle when she is being strangled, stocking tops on show, shoes being tossed in the struggle also. Perfect!! Strangled with her by her bosses tie, she dump him and he wants revenge!!
Definitely in a catsuit also for the stabbing/shooting video. Would love a similar video to Jenny’s where she was shot by a snipper and taken out at will!!! Assignment interrupted I think. Would love a throat cut and choke to death on her blood!!!but don’t know how you would do this, she’ll be amazing no matter what video she does👍👍
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:58 am Amazing news!!!
Lynda in “Final Assignment” attire would be amazing for the struggle when she is being strangled, stocking tops on show, shoes being tossed in the struggle also. Perfect!! Strangled with her by her bosses tie, she dump him and he wants revenge!!
Definitely in a catsuit also for the stabbing/shooting video. Would love a similar video to Jenny’s where she was shot by a snipper and taken out at will!!! Assignment interrupted I think. Would love a throat cut and choke to death on her blood!!!but don’t know how you would do this, she’ll be amazing no matter what video she does👍👍
Check "Ultrawoman 13" where she is killed four different times, in four different ways, including being stabbed and her throat cut.
Attachments
Ultrawoman 13 - throat cut death.jpg
Ultrawoman 13 - throat cut death.jpg (340.39 KiB) Viewed 2338 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:03 pm
Check "Ultrawoman 13" where she is killed four different times, in four different ways, including being stabbed and her throat cut.
Have it.loved it but That’s a stab, would love the knife across her sexy neck and slit. Difficult when blood isn’t normally used too much like other producers use as that would normally have lots of blood!!
dunnie1

Post by dunnie1 »

dunnie1 wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:07 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:03 pm
Have it.loved it but That’s a stab, would love the knife across her sexy neck and slit. Difficult when blood isn’t normally used too much like other producers use as that would normally have lots of blood!!
Sorry thinking of an ultrawoman vid!!!
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Strangulated please! Civilian attire, tight miniskirt, high boots, bare legs, a white bikini to contrast with the skirt, lots of kicking and struggling. If not then stabbing, slowly after a good struggle. And bad guy takes the away the beautiful body away over the shoulder of course!
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Civilian outfit please. Skirt, blouse. heels and hose or tights.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Lynda playing a british agent who is targeted by criminal organization, she is chloformed by an infiltrator, she is KO. Next She is put in a chair, handcuffed and tied and also an automatic neck collar on her neck. She wakes up, the infiltrator is sitting on another chair just in front of her. The infiltrator tormentes her and finally pushes the command button for the neck collar. Lynda is strangled painfully and slowly, the infiltrator enjoys a lot watching the facial suffering expression of Agent Lynda sits in front of him. Lynda dies with death stare and tongue out + nice body view.

(The difference with the "interrogation gone bad", is that the killer with the automatic neck collar can watch the face of the victim when she is strangled to death, he is sitting in front of her in a very relaxing way, he just has to push the command button to kill Lynda. A little remake of one of my favorite GIGA movie : Female Agent Action Battle - Agent Meiko Himeo https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=3500 . A very easy, relaxing and enjoyable way to kill a beautiful female !).
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

A return of the Icepick killer would be awesome! The throat stab with Lynda in Ultrawoman 4 is still one of my favorite scenes of all time! I'd love to see a similar scene with the ice pick. But I'd also like a cruel throat slice scene. I bet Lynda would pull off a marvelous choking agony performance in such a scenario.
Drevian
What is your main fetish?: I love arrogant/strong women, dressed in business attire.
I want to see her beaten and srangled.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Of course because of my main fetish.
Referral: Just by googling.

Post by Drevian »

Civilian outfit, skirt, blouse, blazer, heels/boots and pantyhose + Strangulation.

One question about the above outfit:
Am I the only one that doesn't like it when the blouse is left outside the skirt? I think it removes something from the professional/agent look.
Also, I feel that the sleeves should be longer.
Blackdevil3103

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

I would like a fale doctor stething her chest, killing her with a knife, shot or poison and stething her chest after she dies
Blackdevil3103

Post by Blackdevil3103 »

With huge cleavage Lynda would be stethed by fake doctor, then the fake doctor fogths Lynda and kills her stabbing, shotting or poisoning her before the figth when she was distracted o did not realized, then after she dies stabed, shoted or with a heart attack caused by poison can be stethed again so the killer makes sure she's dead and her heart is not beating anymore.
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

Neck chop, she staggers back, slumps to her knees, and is available for the cloth or the strangled finish
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

I was just reminded that one thing we've almost never gotten with Lynda ("Ultrawoman 12" and some brief shots from an angle during the chair strangle in "White Angel 31" are the only ones I can find), is a full and lingering up skirt view! If she's in a skirt, nylons (or stockings) and heels, it would be wonderful to have a nice up skirt view included. It would be really nice sometime to see her go out all sweaty, stripped to bra and bound to a chair like Danica in "White Angel 5". :twisted:
heyhey522022

Post by heyhey522022 »

Civilian clothes, black miniskirt, bare legs, white panties, tight white top. My preference is always shooting a "bad girl spy" but anything with Lynda in that outfit would be great!