Pre-Order of "Double Trouble" Time Limited!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Pre-Order of "Double Trouble" Time Limited!

Post by Director B »

Get your Pre-Order now before the end of today!
Attachments
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 16 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes Cameron Drew still 16 copy.jpg (606.78 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 14 copy.jpg
Behind the scenes still D'arcy 14 copy.jpg (507.06 KiB) Viewed 1499 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:24 am Get your Pre-Order now before the end of today!
My initial reaction was disappointment that it might not be Jenny v. D'Arcy, which would've been my first choice, but now that I think about it, Neither Cameron nor D'Arcy has been on camera killing another sexy female before, so this matchup will give us a first for both ladies and that's going to be a treat! In addition, D'Arcy has, so far, fallen only to men and Cameron's only female-inflicted death was the quick shooting in "All Out of Mercy", so this will be another first for D'Arcy, and a sexier one for Cameron. :D

D'Arcy is always a sexy demise, and I can't wait to watch her put down Cameron. Please just don't make either death too sudden or quick! Let us savor them! Also, it would be great if at least one of the ladies makes a show of really enjoying the destruction!
:twisted:
Mayotte

Post by Mayotte »

Being just back after a long travel I tried to preorder, but it looks like the page disappeared, despite the time being just 07:00 pm ! Help please !
xahma
What is your main fetish?: When the body is limp and manipulated after death, or is twitching. When there is a good death stare or eye roll. Generally everything that shows she is out of control of her own body after death.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have discussions and meet people with similar kinks.
Referral: Google

Post by xahma »

Yeah the link doesn't work for me either
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

PM Blue guys
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

I did indicate that it would end Thursday night, then I extended it to Friday morning. It's back up now, but it will come down this evening again. So, one last chance to snag the Pre-Order!

Blue
Pre-Order- Double Trouble box copy.jpg
Pre-Order- Double Trouble box copy.jpg (457.57 KiB) Viewed 1252 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:12 am I did indicate that it would end Thursday night, then I extended it to Friday morning. It's back up now, but it will come down this evening again. So, one last chance to snag the Pre-Order!

Blue

Pre-Order- Double Trouble box copy.jpg
Where was all this interest when we first tried to get the ball rolling on this? ;-)
wzpyb

Post by wzpyb »

where lynda movie ,blue
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

wzpyb wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:45 am where lynda movie ,blue
viewtopic.php?p=149970#p149970