Pre-Order of "Double Trouble" Time Limited!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Pre-Order of "Double Trouble" Time Limited!

Post by Bluestone »

Fans have been requesting a two heroine video for some time. We finally decided to do one, provided we sell enough pre-orders to cover the second actress' cost. We have commitments close to this amount, but we have to actually receive pre-orders of this amount prior to booking the actresses.

For those who pre-order this video before filming commences, we will send them a Pre-Order Special Package containing not only the video but extra footage and other extras, plus they will receive their package before the public release of the video. The video is tentatively entitled "Double Trouble"!

Therefore, for all those who wish to pre-order this video and get all of the extras, plus an early release, you can now pay for your pre-order right here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1499

This is a time-limited offer! Only those who pay for their pre-order before filming commences will be entitled to the Pre-Order Special Package! I will be taking down this pre-order product when filming commences.

Unfortunately, for many and varied reasons, this pre-order is only available at our main Silk 'N Blood store, and not at Genre Videos.
Pre-Order- Double Trouble box copy.jpg
Pre-Order- Double Trouble box copy.jpg (457.57 KiB) Viewed 3459 times

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Pre-Order of "Double Trouble" now available!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:29 am Fans have been requesting a two heroine video for some time. We finally decided to do one, provided we sell enough pre-orders to cover the second actress' cost. We have commitments close to this amount, but we have to actually receive pre-orders of this amount prior to booking the actresses.

For those who pre-order this video before filming commences, we will send them a Pre-Order Special Package containing not only the video but extra footage and other extras, plus they will receive their package before the public release of the video. The video is tentatively entitled "Double Trouble"!

Therefore, for all those who wish to pre-order this video and get all of the extras, plus an early release, you can now pay for your pre-order right here:

This is a time-limited offer! Only those who pay for their pre-order before filming commences will be entitled to the Pre-Order Special Package! I will be taking down this pre-order product when filming commences.

Unfortunately, for many and varied reasons, this pre-order is only available at our main Silk 'N Blood store, and not at Genre Videos.

Blue
Ch-ching! :pc: :clap:
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:29 am Fans have been requesting a two heroine video for some time. We finally decided to do one, provided we sell enough pre-orders to cover the second actress' cost. We have commitments close to this amount, but we have to actually receive pre-orders of this amount prior to booking the actresses.

Blue
I purchased it and got the e-mail of pre-order confirmation so I count on you bluestone to not forget me to send the package in time.

And by the way can you tell me just one of the reason why the pre-order can not be set up in the Genrevideos store site ? It is a pity because I still have credits on my account and would have liked to save some money, especially after the huge spending I did with Crime House recently for my 3rd cutsom with them !

Anyway, we don't have to cry for just 27 $, I think it is a cheap price for what we get so here you go !!!

(Near my town I can get a blowjob for 20 €, same price for same level of pleasure !!!) :X :love:
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Maybe dumb question: I just pre-ordered. The original price was $ 26.75 USD but CC Bill charged me $ 27.75 USD. There was an extra $ 1.00 USD added for Shipping (Custom Shipping (Test)) : $1.00

Is the extra $ 1.00 correct or was someone testing but forgot to remove it after ?

Thanks !
markmarr1933
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

I offered to send 50.00 so tell he how I can send the balance
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

In answer to some questions, since this product is not digital at this point, but only a pre-order, the store software adds a dollar to the price assuming that the product needs to be shipped. $1.00 was therefore taken off of the price to compensate for this fact. When the video is released, the cost will be $27.75.

For the $50 that was offered, the balance of $22.25 can be paid by buying this product:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=444
Let me know when you buy it and I will change the price back to $8.00.

The Genre Videos store is only set up for digital downloads, plus we want to be able to easily track those making the Pre-Orders in one central place. That way, we won't miss any orders.

Hope that answers all questions to date.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:15 pm In answer to some questions, since this product is not digital at this point, but only a pre-order, the store software adds a dollar to the price assuming that the product needs to be shipped. $1.00 was therefore taken off of the price to compensate for this fact. When the video is released, the cost will be $27.75.

For the $50 that was offered, the balance of $22.25 can be paid by buying this product:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=444
Let me know when you buy it and I will change the price back to $8.00.

The Genre Videos store is only set up for digital downloads, plus we want to be able to easily track those making the Pre-Orders in one central place. That way, we won't miss any orders.

Hope that answers all questions to date.

Blue
Thanks Blue !
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Just got mine. Can't wait for it!
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

I also pre-ordered and received the message to my email address. Will we receive the video by email? Only because I am not registered on Silk 'N Blood and I purchased without it.
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Blue
I just pre-ordered it, can't wait for it !
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Hi all, pre-order here:

Link to pre-order:

This is a pre-order only of this special video package! "Double Trouble" is the tentative title of this two heroine project which you will partially fund, the fans! There is extra footage in this special Pre-Order Package!
Attachments
Stellar still 3.jpg
Stellar still 3.jpg (578.29 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
Teen Bat 8 still 8 copy.jpg
Teen Bat 8 still 8 copy.jpg (409.34 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

gabor_2 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:44 am I also pre-ordered and received the message to my email address. Will we receive the video by email? Only because I am not registered on Silk 'N Blood and I purchased without it.

It will be emailed. We are planning to shoot in October with a planned end of October release date.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Hope we get nice and long ots carries!
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

So we have until October,mid October?That sounds fair thanks.😁
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Here's the list

Superheroine Costumes with Pantyhose
Both chloroformed in heroine costumes with a KO
OTS carry and Cradle Carry
Butt slaps - (this will depend on the actress, some do not like it)
Garrotte with a thin cord
Sweaty neck
Catsuit in boots (OTK even better) vs Civilian in heels
KOs and at least one death in each version
Kicked on all fours
Knife fight.
Chop to the throat

There will be extras for those who pre-order.

This list is now locked.