Spider-Warrior (RELEASED)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Meowmix

Re: Spider-Warrior (Coming Soon)

Post by Meowmix »

Hey Blue,

I enjoyed the episode. Sienna is great.

My vote would be less mask. Covering her expressions subtracted from video, rather than adding a new layer to it, in my opinion.

And the series title doesn't matter to me. Call it whatever you wish, just please keep Sienna in there looking amazing & dying savagely.
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

Director B wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:03 am Spider-Warrior is a huge success, so many people say they don't like the mask or the name and debate whether the costume should be changed. Now the question is, are these voices the minority or the majority? Because as proven with White Angel 23, it looked like the loudest voices came from the majority, but it was the minority, hence the poor sales. [...]
I wanted to give my two cents again on WA32, like in the "Blast From the Past Thread." The movie centring on the orgasm may not have been the problem, as is demonstrated by the great sales of Spider Warrior, which features it fairly prominently in version 1. Maybe a lot of fans, who were waiting to buy WA32, weren't that pleased with how the previews appeared (as I described even my own reaction to the previews and finished film). I don't think WA32's poor sales definitively prove that there aren't many people who are interested in the orgasm element as part of the story, given the reaction to SW.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Falleen wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:52 pm
Director B wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:03 am Spider-Warrior is a huge success, so many people say they don't like the mask or the name and debate whether the costume should be changed. Now the question is, are these voices the minority or the majority? Because as proven with White Angel 23, it looked like the loudest voices came from the majority, but it was the minority, hence the poor sales. [...]
I wanted to give my two cents again on WA32, like in the "Blast From the Past Thread." The movie centring on the orgasm may not have been the problem, as is demonstrated by the great sales of Spider Warrior, which features it fairly prominently in version 1. Maybe a lot of fans, who were waiting to buy WA32, weren't that pleased with how the previews appeared (as I described even my own reaction to the previews and finished film). I don't think WA32's poor sales definitively prove that there aren't many people who are interested in the orgasm element as part of the story, given the reaction to SW.
I don't know how many are riding in my boat but here's what happened with me. I don't like the orgasm element however that's not the prime reason I didn't buy wa32. It's not enough to ruin a video even if I do find it silly and off-putting. I might even be inclined to just cut that bit myself and forget it ever existed if it's sandwiches by good content. I didn't buy wa32 because I simply don't like Yvonne anymore. She was never my favorite but in recent years she's just completely stopped doing it for me. Except for what if. That strangle rocked.
Lurkndog
What is your main fetish?: Superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: I found out about your videos from The Ultimate Superheroine Forum and I want to post a thanks for a job well done.
Referral: I believe I followed a link from one of Blue's posts on The Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

Post by Lurkndog »

As for the mask, how about having a mouth opening similar to DarkWing's mask, so that her eyes are covered by the Spidey eyes, and her nose is covered, but her mouth is uncovered. That would be both sexy and practical, as her voice would not be muffled and she would not have to pantomime speaking by shaking her head.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

[/quote]

I hear you, Falleen. There could be many explanations why this didn't sell very well, but because it didn't make us conclude not to make videos with this kind of fetish. Believe it or not, the Spider-Warrior video was not created with the orgasm squirt in mind. It was a last moment addition. As always, we are trying to please fans in that corner.
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Spider-Warrior: Unmasked" is RELEASED!

Sienna Scarlett is "Spider-Warrior", and in her first appearance, she has to go up against an enhanced RRS!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Youtube trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1501

(Bitcoin) link to buy:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... -unmasked/
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 10 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 10 copy.jpg (500.67 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 14 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 14 copy.jpg (437 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 16 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 16 copy.jpg (518.37 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 18 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 18 copy.jpg (494.29 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg (465.55 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 21 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 21 copy.jpg (417.97 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 24 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 24 copy.jpg (529.36 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg (458.43 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
Spider-Warrior still 29 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 29 copy.jpg (582.8 KiB) Viewed 5582 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Spider-Warrior (RELEASED)

Post by dunnie1 »

As mentioned before I loved the costume, it really showed off Sienna’s body perfectly. The mask didn’t bother me that much, it really was sexy and different and you can have extra voice overs put on later(just a thought!!)but I suppose if all I was interested in was a chloro KO then that would be tough to take, maybe take the eye covers off the mask to give the eye rolling view during the final chloro KO??
The name isn’t the sexiest as mentioned previously, but that didn’t stop me from buying it either.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Sienna Scarlett is "Spider-Warrior", and in her first appearance, she has to go up against an enhanced RRS!

Trailer:

Youtube trailer:

Link to buy:

(Bitcoin) link to buy:
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 2 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 2 copy.jpg (676.28 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 3 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 3 copy.jpg (656.31 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 6 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 6 copy.jpg (506.24 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 9 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 9 copy.jpg (456.2 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 11 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 11 copy.jpg (503.48 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 13 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 13 copy.jpg (529.94 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 15 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 15 copy.jpg (487.17 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 18 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 18 copy.jpg (494.29 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg (465.55 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
Spider-Warrior still 23 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 23 copy.jpg (378.01 KiB) Viewed 5317 times
OOAgent

Post by OOAgent »

First of all, really happy to see a new heroine and a Marvel themed one at that has done well sales wise. I've been pushing and begging for more Marvel themed heroines, I think we got really close to Psylocke with Lynda being planned for it but it didn't pan out. The only Marvel heroine so far has been Dark Widow that Claire did AMAZINGLY and left HUGE shoes to fill.

As for the costume debate... I have to say personally I like this one. The others that have been suggested... don't really do it for me. For me the point of these videos is to see the heroines from DC and Marvel in these fetish scenarios, and looking as close to the source as possible. The proposed 'hotter' costumes are 'hotter' but they look like the hot Halloween costume a civilian would wear, not the actual heroine.

For a compromise... why not go with Jessica Drew's Spider-Woman? A hot raven-haired brunette with a skintight and ICONIC costume and her mask leaves the lower face and mouth uncovered, only the eyes and sides of her head are covered. Hair is flowing freely, mouth and lips are uncovered. She still has an accurate costume that's skintight over a hot body. Seems like a pretty good compromise there to me.

But again, I'm very happy to see this video do well and I do like the costume as is. I'd be even happier going with the Jessica Drew Spider-Woman theme for it though.

And I REALLY hope this allows for more new Marvel heroines. As others have said, a Ms. Marvel in the classic black and gold costume would be great. Plenty of actresses being used already could pull of Carol Danvers in that leotard and thigh-high boots. Seeing Psylocke done, with Lynda especially, would be awesome still. And there are still a ton of other heroines like Emma Frost, Scarlet Witch, Jean Grey... and even DC heroines like Power Girl, Zatana, Phantom Lady, etc... who would be great for this stuff.
Jackson

Post by Jackson »

I enjoy seeing more of these “Spider Woman” movies as of late, especially in a decent costume like this one. This movies was great!

I’d love to see the Clairvoyant actress in a costume like this. She was excellent, even though she only did one video I think.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Or chloroform her with the mask off and actually have her passed out.And a over the shoulder carry,THEN you would get my money,otherwise forget it.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Trailer:

Youtube trailer:

Link to buy:

(Bitcoin) link to buy:
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 3 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 3 copy.jpg (656.31 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 8 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 8 copy.jpg (519.25 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg (502.34 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 22 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 22 copy.jpg (520.5 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 23 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 23 copy.jpg (378.01 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg (553.91 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 30.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 30.jpg (484.89 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 31.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 31.jpg (493.51 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 32.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 32.jpg (501.37 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg (553.91 KiB) Viewed 5076 times
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Richpartist wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:16 pm "chloro with mask" but she doesnt go out,no thanks.
I can't help but wonder how you know this if you didn't buy the film.
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

OOAgent wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:02 pm For a compromise... why not go with Jessica Drew's Spider-Woman? A hot raven-haired brunette with a skintight and ICONIC costume and her mask leaves the lower face and mouth uncovered, only the eyes and sides of her head are covered. Hair is flowing freely, mouth and lips are uncovered. She still has an accurate costume that's skintight over a hot body. Seems like a pretty good compromise there to me.
Probably not available, but the actress “Ash” from The Amazon 2 would’ve made a perfect fit for something like that.
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Spider-Warrior: Unmasked"

Trailer:

Youtube trailer:

Link to buy:

(Bitcoin) link to buy:
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 4797 times
Spider-Warrior still 11 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 11 copy.jpg (503.48 KiB) Viewed 4797 times