Spider-Warrior (RELEASED)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: Spider-Warrior is RELEASED!

Post by read the comics »

Bluestone wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:06 am
Director B wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:09 am Coming soon Spider-Warrior
Are you having network trouble?
read the comics

read the comics wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:08 am
Are you having network trouble?
Oh, it's 1.8 gigs. Lol, I see.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Oh, I liked this! I loved the sexy way the outfit fit her fine ass and pelvis and the way she worked her hips both while her throat was being fondled as she lay on the couch, and during the latter stage of the strangulation and version 1 with the squirt effects were clearly intended all along, which was nice. The topless, sweaty finish of the beautiful heroine is always welcome! I really think, performance wise, strangulation is her strength, and she's playing that role very well, if she could progress to handling even a quarter of the tightness Lynda tolerated in White Angel 31, she could be quite awesome!

I loved when he told her his employers wanted her found dead and humiliated. It would've been nice if he told her he planned to remove the rest of her costume before he dumped her body, but that obviously wouldn't have worked with the included "Peril" ending after the credits. Something to file away for some future "Extreme" ending. ;-)

As expected, the Chloroform KO was a bit underwhelming with the mask on, but for me, at least, the rest of the video more than made up for any disappointment there.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Spider-Warrior (Coming Soon)

Post by Director B »

"Spider-Warrior: Unmasked" is RELEASED!

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1501

Sienna Scarlett is "Spider-Warrior", and in her first appearance, she has to go up against an enhanced RRS!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Youtube trailer:

Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 14 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 14 copy.jpg (437 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 16 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 16 copy.jpg (518.37 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 18 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 18 copy.jpg (494.29 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 23 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 23 copy.jpg (378.01 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg (458.43 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 26 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 26 copy.jpg (388.22 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg (553.91 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Spider-Warrior still 29 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 29 copy.jpg (582.8 KiB) Viewed 2214 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

"chloro with mask" but she doesnt go out,no thanks.
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

I really liked it. It’s my first video with Sienna, and I have to say she’s quite good in this role. She has an amazing body and the spidey suit caresses every inch!!! Really like the suit. Liked the bearhug, it doesn’t knock her out it more winds her but her struggle is great and it shows off her ass and slender legs. Love her jerking when the pressure come in her neck an inner voice about trying to stop herself from climaxing would have topped it off. Excellent strangle and death stare, and her mouth agape and luscious lips top the stare off perfectly. The fight is a bit drab and maybe a punch to ko her on to the couch would have been more realistic, he kinda pushed her and she lied there for him to caress her neck and wrap the ribbon around it, no resistance. Like sienna and would love some more of this amazing slender , curvy spider warriors body!! No doubt we will, after the credits!!
RingoWarrior
What is your main fetish?: I’m into bad girl types with dark hair, and spunky attitudes. And yes I enjoy asphyxiation. Behind the back garroting I’ve noticed does it the most for me in movies.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To give an opinion on something every once in a while.
Referral: I’ve been to this site for over 20 years, and have never registered.

Post by RingoWarrior »

Wow, I haven’t been buying these in a while, but I think that might change. I’ve got the hots for ladies in full body skintight latex.

I might be the reason for this video, after seeing an old Spider-Girl cover, and then immediately suggesting it.
Director B

Post by Director B »

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ONE. WE NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S WORTH US DOING ANOTHER.
Last edited by Director B on Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Spider-Warrior: Unmasked" is RELEASED!

Sienna Scarlett is "Spider-Warrior", and in her first appearance, she has to go up against an enhanced RRS!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Youtube trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1501

(Bitcoin) link to buy:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... -unmasked/
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
Spider-Warrior still 18 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 18 copy.jpg (494.29 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
Spider-Warrior still 21 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 21 copy.jpg (417.97 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
Spider-Warrior still 26 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 26 copy.jpg (388.22 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg (458.43 KiB) Viewed 2066 times
Last edited by Director B on Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Director B

Post by Director B »

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS ONE. WE NEED TO KNOW IF IT'S WORTH US DOING ANOTHER.
Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg (502.34 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
Spider-Warrior still 5 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 5 copy.jpg (552.95 KiB) Viewed 2060 times
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

I liked it. First movie I’ve bought in a while and although it didn’t necessarily have the elements I most enjoy, i thought it was a sexy and sultry movie.

Costume was great and I think Sienna’s performance was pretty good in this (having been less than convinced in prior movies).

Would definitely like to see more of this costume!
angleman67
What is your main fetish?: superheroine peril and death
Why do you want to join this forum?: Enjoyed your Wondra videos and want to provide input for any future episodes
Referral: Googled Bluestone

Post by angleman67 »

I'd love to see more of her. With such a great body showing more flesh in a costume in future would be preferable. She'd make a great Ms Marvel in the black and gold costume. Also, have you ever considered a jungle girl? Again, she's be great for that role.....
Falleen
What is your main fetish?: consensual erotic death and strangulation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: to view previews, purchase, and even contribute to films.
Referral: through deadskirts forum

Post by Falleen »

It may not be one of my absolute favourites, but this is a well-made film, and the heroine looks fantastic in that skin-tight outfight. I especially liked the part with the neck massage, which makes her cum. The flailing in the middle towards the end is a bit too pained and panicked for my personal tastes, but I still really enjoyed the movie.

Like others, I wish there was at least an inner voice that admits she's being turned on by the strangle. This would make the movie much hotter, and it could be easily edited out of the non-squirting version. I think there are ways to make two significantly different versions of these films with just a few, small edits.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

My only concern with the outfit is that it covers too much, though it certainly fits nicely, especially around the hips.
  • Not seeing her fine legs is a waste of material
  • I was surprised with the fit, that her hard nipples were not evident before she was rendered topless
  • The full face mask throws away the facial expressions prior to unmasking, especially during the chloroform scene
It would be interesting to see an adaptation of that costume into a bodysuit with pantyhose, and to have the unmasking come earlier in any fight.

I'd like to hear the opinion of those for whom chloroform KOs are a primary fetish. Does the mask spoil it for you?

This costume's not nearly as nice, but I certainly prefer the alternative mask. Coming up with something more like that might be an attractive option.
Attachments
Spider Girl Alternative.PNG
Spider Girl Alternative.PNG (304.14 KiB) Viewed 1924 times
read the comics

Falleen wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:50 am
Like others, I wish there was at least an inner voice that admits she's being turned on by the strangle. This would make the movie much hotter, and it could be easily edited out of the non-squirting version. I think there are ways to make two significantly different versions of these films with just a few, small edits.
This is spot on. I feel like her movements can totally sell orgasm or simple struggling depending on the context. Inner monologue in the squirt version that isn't included in the other sounds like a perfect way to serve both crowds at once.