Spider-Warrior (RELEASED)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Spider-Warrior (Coming Soon)

Post by xj900uk »

Please, Blue and Director B, change the name - 'Spider Warrior' just does not sound right, nor sexy enough.
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Sigh... Sorry to be a killjoy here. Spider warrior concept is just not sexy enough. There are so many other concepts that I would love to see instead. A beautiful Power Girl being garroted into submission?

A Classic Ms Marvel being chloroed, unmasked, and then cradle carried away?

A sexy Psylocke being injected in the butt with a paralyzing agent and then thrown over the shoulder of the bad guy?

All those sound more appetizing to me. Thanks for keeping things interesting and adding new characters. It's just that that Spidey costume hides all the good stuff!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

There was some talk a few years ago of injecting new characters in to the Bluestone harem oops sorry Superverse, and Spider-Warrior is clearly the first attempt to do this - sorry but the name just does not ring right with me.
My personal vote went to a 'Psylocke' type character (called 'Psyphon', who has very similar talents down to having the sword & red sash around her waist, something to strangle her with!), and I can remember sketching a few ideas out in the thread, but there simply just was not enough interest in having new characters at that time,a nd I think that BLue simply put the whole project on hold (that is, until now!) Yes, Is till would love to see a Pyslocke-type around, or even a Ms Marvel (with the costume shown above, not the new one)
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I Don't know why everyone is complaining. It is something new and not seen before here. I say give it a chance. I am actually looking forward to it. If it sells well maybe more characters can be added later.
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

Whiteknight wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:49 am I Don't know why everyone is complaining. It is something new and not seen before here. I say give it a chance. I am actually looking forward to it. If it sells well maybe more characters can be added later.
I’m a 100% with you on this.

I’m just delighted we are getting something new. The constant supergirl,WW, Batgirl merry go around was becoming a bit of a snoozefest to be honest.

That being said, I’ve been hoping they do a Psylocke character for years!! 😜
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Oh, this is great! I agree that there are other characters I would've voted for first but I'm looking forward to this. I don't like sienna but I very much intend to vote for new characters with my wallet if that's her anyway. Psylocke and power girl would be my preferences to shake things up.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Spider-Warrior coming this Friday
Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 11 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 11 copy.jpg (503.48 KiB) Viewed 2250 times
Spider-Warrior still 10 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 10 copy.jpg (500.67 KiB) Viewed 2250 times
Spider-Warrior still 9 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 9 copy.jpg (456.2 KiB) Viewed 2250 times
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 2250 times
Spider-Warrior still 13 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 13 copy.jpg (529.94 KiB) Viewed 2250 times
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg (502.34 KiB) Viewed 2250 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

read the comics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:30 am Oh, this is great! I agree that there are other characters I would've voted for first but I'm looking forward to this. I don't like sienna but I very much intend to vote for new characters with my wallet if that's her anyway. Psylocke and power girl would be my preferences to shake things up.
I think Sienna got a bad rap early on when she had to stand-in at the last moment for another actress and the shoot had to be compressed into a shorter schedule. She's gorgeous, willing to work topless, and has the best legs since Danica. She's gotten better with each normal shoot, and she's doing a nice job with strangles. She struggled, apparently, with her first neck snap performance, but that's understandable, I'm sure it can be a bit unnerving the first time!

Since we can't see her fine legs in that outfit, I'm certainly happy to see that she loses more than her mask in the defeat! :D
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:22 am Spider-Warrior coming this Friday
The name doesn't bother me, but two aspects of the costume do. I'd much rather see her legs, especially given it's Sienna, but even more important is the inability to see her eyes before she's unmasked. This is especially disappointing for Chloroform KOs because it's the eyes that sell the KO. I may be wrong, but I don't expect Chloro fans to feel satisfied with an eye-less KO.
Svarty
What is your main fetish?: Stabbing, shooting and a little strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to write feedback and reviews to help the producers improve their work
Referral: Google :)

Post by Svarty »

This one looks really fresh and promising! Extreme version elements please! 😍
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:16 am
read the comics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:30 am Oh, this is great! I agree that there are other characters I would've voted for first but I'm looking forward to this. I don't like sienna but I very much intend to vote for new characters with my wallet if that's her anyway. Psylocke and power girl would be my preferences to shake things up.
I think Sienna got a bad rap early on when she had to stand-in at the last moment for another actress and the shoot had to be compressed into a shorter schedule. She's gorgeous, willing to work topless, and has the best legs since Danica. She's gotten better with each normal shoot, and she's doing a nice job with strangles. She struggled, apparently, with her first neck snap performance, but that's understandable, I'm sure it can be a bit unnerving the first time!

Since we can't see her fine legs in that outfit, I'm certainly happy to see that she loses more than her mask in the defeat! :D
Yeah, everybody else loves her so I want y'all to have her. I just haven't been impressed by her performance and don't think she's that pretty in the face, though her body does rock. I only saw alien incursion, though so maybe this will change my mind. I'm sold, for sure.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Spider-Warrior coming this Friday
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
Spider-Warrior still 15 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 15 copy.jpg (487.17 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 17 copy.jpg (502.34 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 20 copy.jpg (465.55 KiB) Viewed 2077 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Actually it's the eyes AND the moans and sighs that sell a chloroform scene😁Other than the custom video,this is the first in awhile that looks real good.Of course that depends on what's done to her.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Having a great ass like that and in a skintight outfit and not flinging her over a shoulder is the reason why I'm not getting this one,you guys just don't get it unfortunately.And a chloroform scene with a mask over her face isn't helping either.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

read the comics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:11 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:16 am

Yeah, everybody else loves her so I want y'all to have her. I just haven't been impressed by her performance and don't think she's that pretty in the face, though her body does rock. I only saw alien incursion, though so maybe this will change my mind. I'm sold, for sure.
You may have the wrong video there, "Alien Incursion" is an older Danica video. Sienna has only two Supernova appearances, in skirt and heels in Supernova 30, and in costume in Supernova 31, which is the said neck snap video.

I really enjoyed her chair strangles in White Angel 28, and in SYCC: The Name Game, and her strangulation and neck snap in SYCC: Blindsided by Fear.
Attachments
Blindsided by Fear.jpg
Blindsided by Fear.jpg (510.99 KiB) Viewed 2045 times