Spider-Warrior (RELEASED)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

read the comics

Re: Spider-Warrior (Coming Soon)

Post by read the comics »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:45 pm
read the comics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:11 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:16 am

I think Sienna got a bad rap early on when she had to stand-in at the last moment for another actress and the shoot had to be compressed into a shorter schedule. She's gorgeous, willing to work topless, and has the best legs since Danica. She's gotten better with each normal shoot, and she's doing a nice job with strangles. She struggled, apparently, with her first neck snap performance, but that's understandable, I'm sure it can be a bit unnerving the first time!

Since we can't see her fine legs in that outfit, I'm certainly happy to see that she loses more than her mask in the defeat! :D
Yeah, everybody else loves her so I want y'all to have her. I just haven't been impressed by her performance and don't think she's that pretty in the face, though her body does rock. I only saw alien incursion, though so maybe this will change my mind. I'm sold, for sure.
You may have the wrong video there, "Alien Incursion" is an older Danica video. Sienna has only two Supernova appearances, in skirt and heels in Supernova 30, and in costume in Supernova 31, which is the said neck snap video.

I really enjoyed her chair strangles in White Angel 28, and in SYCC: The Name Game, and her strangulation and neck snap in SYCC: Blindsided by Fear.
Oops, I knew I should've checked first. Alien Duel* I'm gonna give her another go to see how she's improved. The stills look great.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

read the comics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:02 pm
read the comics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:11 pm

Yeah, everybody else loves her so I want y'all to have her. I just haven't been impressed by her performance and don't think she's that pretty in the face, though her body does rock. I only saw alien incursion, though so maybe this will change my mind. I'm sold, for sure.
You may have the wrong video there, "Alien Incursion" is an older Danica video. Sienna has only two Supernova appearances, in skirt and heels in Supernova 30, and in costume in Supernova 31, which is the said neck snap video.

I really enjoyed her chair strangles in White Angel 28, and in SYCC: The Name Game, and her strangulation and neck snap in SYCC: Blindsided by Fear.
Oops, I knew I should've checked first. Alien Duel* I'm gonna give her another go to see how she's improved. The stills look great.
Blue can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the mediocre neck snap in Alien Duel was the shortened substitute shoot.
read the comics

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:08 pm

Blue can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the mediocre neck snap in Alien Duel was the shortened substitute shoot.
I don't really get anything out of neck snaps. The garrote is my go to and I just didn't get into it. Maybe I should give it another watch. Perhaps pick up her white angel appearance too.
read the comics

Richpartist wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:01 pm Having a great ass like that and in a skintight outfit and not flinging her over a shoulder is the reason why I'm not getting this one,you guys just don't get it unfortunately.And a chloroform scene with a mask over her face isn't helping either.
Yes, yes, we get it. Rich like ots. Rich only buy ots. No ots no buy. Yours isn't the only manifestation of the kink.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Spider-Warrior coming this Friday
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg (458.43 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
Spider-Warrior still 22 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 22 copy.jpg (520.5 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
Spider-Warrior still 8 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 8 copy.jpg (519.25 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
Spider-Warrior still 6 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 6 copy.jpg (506.24 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
Spider-Warrior still 3 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 3 copy.jpg (656.31 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
Spider-Warrior still 2 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 2 copy.jpg (676.28 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
Spider-Warrior still 29 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 29 copy.jpg (582.8 KiB) Viewed 2809 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

read the comics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:14 pm
SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:08 pm

I don't really get anything out of neck snaps. The garrote is my go to and I just didn't get into it. Maybe I should give it another watch. Perhaps pick up her white angel appearance too.
The ones you've missed!
Attachments
Supernova 30.jpg
Supernova 30.jpg (602.09 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
Blindsided by Fear.jpg
Blindsided by Fear.jpg (510.99 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
The Name Game.jpg
The Name Game.jpg (368.89 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
White Angel 28 - 1.jpg
White Angel 28 - 1.jpg (443.04 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
White Angel 28 - 2.jpg
White Angel 28 - 2.jpg (315.65 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
White Angel 28 - 3.jpg
White Angel 28 - 3.jpg (568.08 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
WilsonP
What is your main fetish?: Strangling and backbreakers
Why do you want to join this forum?: Find out more about videos
Referral: Purchased vids from Genrevids previosuly

Post by WilsonP »

The bearhug looks good. Hope she gives a good reaction to the crack and makes a nice noise. :twisted:
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

read the comics wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:17 pm
Richpartist wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:01 pm Having a great ass like that and in a skintight outfit and not flinging her over a shoulder is the reason why I'm not getting this one,you guys just don't get it unfortunately.And a chloroform scene with a mask over her face isn't helping either.
Yes, yes, we get it. Rich like ots. Rich only buy ots. No ots no buy. Yours isn't the only manifestation of the kink.
I'm entitlted to my opinion so fuck off snowflake.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Richpartist wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:03 pm
Respect = -1. Name-calling is always the first sign of losing an argument.
read the comics

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:11 pm

Honestly, not even trying to have an argument. It's just annoying. Dude's been told dozens of times over the course of years that every element can't fit in every video but he throws a temper tantrum every time they don't do an ots. Most of us have different wants. Demanding every release include your pet element is selfish and it's old. But I digress. Sorry for derailing the thread. Back to the subject at hand. How goddamn good that suit looks on and falling off Siena's body.
Whiteknight
What is your main fetish?: I have always been a fan of superheroines in distress situations mostly when they are their backs.
Why do you want to join this forum?: After buying these videos for years and contributing to a custom earlier this month I finally wished to take part in the discussion on this board.
Referral: I found the site quite by accident years ago while searching for other superheroine sites.

Post by Whiteknight »

I love reading the enlightened conversations on this board. We are each entitled to our opinion about videos or about each other in our own minds but one has to wonder why some people must insist on having to broadcast it to the rest of the world as if the world would implode unless we share our small views fueled by our over exaggerated egos. If people are so unhappy with what is being offered in a video I suggest taking a nice morning jog preferably in a cold rain.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Whiteknight wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:45 pm

I love reading the enlightened conversations on this board. We are each entitled to our opinion about videos or about each other in our own minds but one has to wonder why some people must insist on having to broadcast it to the rest of the world as if the world would implode unless we share our small views fueled by our over exaggerated egos. If people are so unhappy with what is being offered in a video I suggest taking a nice morning jog preferably in a cold rain.
Opinions are always welcome, but name-calling and personal attacks are not.
Richpartist
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Opinions are always welcome, but name-calling and personal attacks are not.
I agree completely,so I'm waiting for a apology then for being attacked by read the comics.I should apologize for calling him a snowflake( he's worse),he can still fuck off of course🤣 Not sure what got up his butt,other than his boyfriend that is.
Richpartist

Post by Richpartist »

Now let's get back to talking about the video,and not about 2 or 3 shrills.
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

Richpartist wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:29 pm Opinions are always welcome, but name-calling and personal attacks are not.
I agree completely,so I'm waiting for a apology then for being attacked by read the comics.I should apologize for calling him a snowflake( he's worse),he can still fuck off of course🤣 Not sure what got up his butt,other than his boyfriend that is.
Considering you got kicked off of another heroine forum for openly admitting to pirating content I figured you'd be a bit smarter and lay low. Guess you just can't help but be an obnoxious idiot.

Can someone remind me why the Bluestone member's group got shut down a few years ago?

https://superheroineforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=29376