Spider-Warrior (RELEASED)

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Spider-Warrior (RELEASED)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:44 am Spider-Warrior: Unmasked was a bestseller. It just goes to show the loudest complaints don't equal sales. Would you guys like to see another one?
Sienna’s body won the day!!! Great news on the new episode. Maybe if the mask had the eye covers taken off that might please the chloro fans. I know the eyes always make for better chloro. Just a thought.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

In the new Spider-Warrior episode, Spider-Warrior will be unmasked before she is chloroformed and/or killed. We are also planning a topless scene!

What more do you want to see?

Blue
Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 7 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 7 copy.jpg (502.03 KiB) Viewed 3693 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yes I would love to see another SPidey movie, but please, please, please change the name of the Super-heroine. 'Spider Warrior' just sounds so generic.
I also want to see Sienna again in the title role, she has great body language and moves so beautiful and sexily, and also really contorts in pleasurable pain perfectly :love:
Finally, please have her stripped topless before she is unmasked. In fact, keep the mask on over her face for as long as possible, it would be a nice variation to have her strangled and throttled totally to death, ora t least unconsciousness, and then have her face revealed before finishing off (if she is still alive)
I have this really weird fantasy idea to have Spidey stripped topless, then her mask is sabotaged so that she can not breathe through it at all. Then her half-stripped sweaty body goes in to all sorts of fantastic gyrations and wriggling about in a desperate search for oxygen. Sienna has great body movement and language, and I relaly believe that she can pull this sort of thing off
markmarr1933
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: rejoining because I can't seem to get my username/password
Referral: blue

Post by markmarr1933 »

"Then her half-stripped sweaty body goes in to all sorts of fantastic gyrations and wriggling about in a desperate search for oxygen." I like this (for most of our death scenes some twitching would be great). Please don't forget the chop to the neck .
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:48 am In the new Spider-Warrior episode, Spider-Warrior will be unmasked before she is chloroformed and/or killed. We are also planning a topless scene!

What more do you want to see?

Blue
Some ideas:

I'd love to see a good back and forth fight before he finally hits her with a neck chop, which opens the door for him to yank her mask off and then chloroform her. While she's out, he binds her hands behind her back and renders her topless as she's coming around. Then, holding her in his lap, he slowly strangles her.

I'd love to hear the villain taunt her, expressing the pleasure he's getting from making her suffer and killing her.

Her inner voice going from defiant, to disbelief and denial, then to fear. Finally, she begins audibly pleading for her life.

It would be awesome if she's in mid-thought when she's ended. Inner voice saying something like, "Oh, No! It's really happening, I can fe...." and we hear the crunch as her throat is crushed, and her head flops to the side, eyes wide and staring.
:twisted:
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Any more suggestions?
Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Any more suggestions?
Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 33 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 33 copy.jpg (658.16 KiB) Viewed 3333 times
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 4:32 am Any more suggestions?
A sweaty death for our sexy arachnid, please!

Another "There's nothing you can do, just relax and let it happen..." near the end is always welcome, even if nobody will ever deliver it as well as Claire did, in "The Trap". :twisted:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Also, it would be nice to see her go out with her face lightly covered by her hair and her eyes visible through the hair. The killer then gently brushes the hair from her lovely face, checks her neck for a pulse, and then closes her eyes.
TheWatcher

Post by TheWatcher »

How about a green goblin-type villain with this spidey theme? One that gives Spider Warrior a pretty substantial physical beating with lots of punches and kicks. One of the (many) things I like about Sienna is her ability to act out taking several punches (as she did in Supernova 34). The goblin theme might be tough depending on what you guys have for costume attire. I also like the idea suggested earlier about leaving the mask on while rendering her topless.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

TheWatcher wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:33 pm
How about a green goblin-type villain with this spidey theme? One that gives Spider Warrior a pretty substantial physical beating with lots of punches and kicks. One of the (many) things I like about Sienna is her ability to act out taking several punches (as she did in Supernova 34). The goblin theme might be tough depending on what you guys have for costume attire. I also like the idea suggested earlier about leaving the mask on while rendering her topless.
While she's rendered topless is fine, but it needs to be off before any chloroforming, or you really miss the checkboxes. Chloroform is largely about the eyes.
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 6:09 pm
TheWatcher wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:33 pm
While she's rendered topless is fine, but it needs to be off before any chloroforming, or you really miss the checkboxes. Chloroform is largely about the eyes.
Noted
Attachments
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 25 copy.jpg (458.43 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 28 copy.jpg (553.91 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
Spider-Warrior still 32.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 32.jpg (501.37 KiB) Viewed 3047 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

"Spider-Warrior: Unmasked"

Sienna Scarlett is "Spider-Warrior", and in her first appearance, she has to go up against an enhanced RRS!

Trailer:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/conten ... railer.mp4

Youtube trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1501

(Bitcoin) link to buy:
https://genrevideos.com/store/bluestone ... -unmasked/
Attachments
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior poster copy.jpg (672.6 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg
Spider-Warrior still 12 copy.jpg (492.71 KiB) Viewed 2678 times