Favorites from the Silk & Blood series

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Favorites from the Silk & Blood series

Post by SSkykingDA »

Before there was "Scotland Yard Cold Cases" there were 19 Seasons of the Silk & Blood Series, starring a long list of sexy actresses finding their way to all kinds of sexy endings. Here I will share some of my personal favorites for your consideration.

To kick this off, we'll start off with the lovely Petra in "20 Step Program". Petra plays a woman attacked while sleeping, by a former lover with a penchant for strangulation during sex. When she refuses him, he moves to strangulation instead of sex before throwing her down the stairs, and then manually breaking her neck to finish her off.

You can find it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1432
Attachments
20 Step Program still 1.jpg
20 Step Program still 1.jpg (762.65 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
20 Step Program still 2.jpg
20 Step Program still 2.jpg (989.02 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
20 Step Program still 3.jpg
20 Step Program still 3.jpg (879.21 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
20 Step Program still 4.jpg
20 Step Program still 4.jpg (669.63 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
20 Step Program still 5.jpg
20 Step Program still 5.jpg (848.92 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
20 Step Program still 6.jpg
20 Step Program still 6.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 4669 times
20 Step Program still 7.jpg
20 Step Program still 7.jpg (767.17 KiB) Viewed 4669 times
Last edited by SSkykingDA on Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Favorites from the Silk & Blood series

Post by SSkykingDA »

Today's pics are from "All Hallows Eve" starring Meredith & Suzi as two party girls arriving at a friend's apartment for a holiday costume party only to find their friend has been murdered and replaced by a cold-blooded killer who first takes out Meredith who is dressed as Wonder Woman with her own lasso and then hides her body. Then later, when Suzi arrives, dressed as a hula girl, he strangles her to death with his hands, leaving her lying next to her friend. As usual, Suzi's beautiful facial expressions and incredible body are on full display, while Meredith brings the sexy superheroine vibe.

Find it here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1086
Attachments
All Hallows Eve Still 1.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 1.jpg (234.08 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 2.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 2.jpg (232.5 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 3.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 3.jpg (284.5 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 4.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 4.jpg (228.59 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 5.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 5.jpg (265.54 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 6.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 6.jpg (205.28 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 7.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 7.jpg (177.34 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 8.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 8.jpg (187.32 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 9.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 9.jpg (292.36 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 10.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 10.jpg (271.1 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 11.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 11.jpg (273.32 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
All Hallows Eve Still 12.jpg
All Hallows Eve Still 12.jpg (257.72 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

In "Backseat Strangler", the sexy Petra is attacked in her car by a killer who hid in the backseat, strangling her with a nylon as she's pinned to the headrest of her seat. Once she's dead, he opens her top to expose her prodigious breasts in a sheer white bra, and then poses her body to be found after he makes his getaway. This is the upgraded "Director's Cut" and can be found here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1474
Attachments
Backseat Strangler DC - 1.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 1.jpg (601.29 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 2.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 2.jpg (594.15 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 3.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 3.jpg (665.95 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 4.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 4.jpg (625.18 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 5.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 5.jpg (545.65 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 6.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 6.jpg (574.09 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 7.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 7.jpg (610.31 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 8.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 8.jpg (801.99 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 9.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 9.jpg (715.78 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 10.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 10.jpg (649.94 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 11.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 11.jpg (729.63 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Backseat Strangler DC - 12.jpg
Backseat Strangler DC - 12.jpg (683.13 KiB) Viewed 4171 times
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Love being displayed after death its so beautiful. He could of also left her stocking round her neck and tied it around the head rest would of looked amazing...being killed by tights also rocks as its perfect for displaying his pray one leg around her petite neck and then hang her from tree or road side fence with other leg of tights for her to be seen displayed to the world.
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Today's pics are from "Bathing Beauty: Washed Away" (Director's Cut)

The lovely Petra arrives home from a "business trip" which included stealing a thumb drive full of codes. After reporting in to her employer, she slowly slips the clothing from her magnificent body to step nude into her jacuzzi. Unfortunately for her, she must've been followed because a man quietly enters her apartment and taking her thong from the knob she'd left it hanging from, he takes her from behind with the thong wrapped around her sexy neck!

He proceeds to strangle our beauty until she finally weakens, and then as her oxygen starved body is gasping for air, he turns her face-down into the jacuzzi and holds her there until she drowns! A rare drowning death in the Bluestone universe, and not to be missed!

This video is available here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1348
Attachments
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 1.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 1.jpg (762.66 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 2.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 2.jpg (758.99 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 3.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 3.jpg (847.43 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 4.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 4.jpg (837.69 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 5.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 5.jpg (968.65 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 6.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 6.jpg (880.38 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 7.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 7.jpg (906.95 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 8.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 8.jpg (799.18 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 9.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 9.jpg (915.26 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 10.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 10.jpg (893.94 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 11.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 11.jpg (737.06 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 12.jpg
Bathing Beauty Washed Away - Still 12.jpg (776.45 KiB) Viewed 4019 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Today's pics are from "Blonde Betrayal". Suzi has returned home and begins to undress and relax, only to learn she's the latest target for a hitman! Fully aware of how sexy she is, she uses her charms to seduce the hitman, hoping to exchange her body for her life. At first, it seems to work, and while the hitman is still sleeping, Suzi takes his gun and tries to shoot him. Unfortunately for her, he'd previously emptied the clip. Now, alerted, he seizes her by the throat and after a long manual strangulation, he snaps her neck, leaving her dead. He then tosses her over his shoulder and carries her away for disposal.

A typically hot outing for sexy Suzi!

The video can be purchased here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=739
Attachments
Blonde Betrayal - 1.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 1.jpg (122.95 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 2.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 2.jpg (185.61 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 3.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 3.jpg (152.51 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 4.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 4.jpg (144.37 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 5.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 5.jpg (190.28 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 6.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 6.jpg (188.97 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 7.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 7.jpg (192.84 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 8.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 8.jpg (186.56 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 9.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 9.jpg (187.67 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 10.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 10.jpg (156.33 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 11.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 11.jpg (179.36 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
Blonde Betrayal - 12.jpg
Blonde Betrayal - 12.jpg (178.39 KiB) Viewed 3813 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Today's pics are from "Campus Maniac". Lena, Carmen, and Kerie, are co-eds and roommates and there's a campus strangler afoot! Lena arrives home safely, having been walked home by a young man she knows. As they begin to cuddle on the sofa, he turns out to be the strangler, and Lena quickly succumbs to his ligature and is left lying dead on the sofa.

The strangler is still there when Carmen arrives and is told that Lena is napping on the sofa. As Carmen turns to go to her room, the ligature strikes again! Carmen manages to break free and escape into the bedroom, only to be caught and manually strangled on the bed.

Last to arrive is center-fold model Kerie, who heads straight to the bedroom and removes her blouse, unaware that anyone is there. The strangler takes her from behind with his ligature but eventually, Kerie manages to break free and delivers several blows with a blow-dryer and goes for the phone, finding Carmen's body in the process. She calls for help, but too late, as the strangler recovers and straddles her on the bed, quickly killing her with his hands.

Video available here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=485
Attachments
Campus Maniac - Still 1.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 1.jpg (121.59 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 2.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 2.jpg (229.94 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 3.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 3.jpg (202.22 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 4.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 4.jpg (205.03 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 5.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 5.jpg (184.9 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 6.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 6.jpg (223.3 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 7.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 7.jpg (176.16 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 8.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 8.jpg (186.6 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 9.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 9.jpg (189.3 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 10.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 10.jpg (111.9 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 11.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 11.jpg (156.42 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
Campus Maniac - Still 12.jpg
Campus Maniac - Still 12.jpg (196 KiB) Viewed 3614 times
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:23 am Today's pics are from "Blonde Betrayal". Suzi has returned home and begins to undress and relax, only to learn she's the latest target for a hitman! Fully aware of how sexy she is, she uses her charms to seduce the hitman, hoping to exchange her body for her life. At first, it seems to work, and while the hitman is still sleeping, Suzi takes his gun and tries to shoot him. Unfortunately for her, he'd previously emptied the clip. Now, alerted, he seizes her by the throat and after a long manual strangulation, he snaps her neck, leaving her dead. He then tosses her over his shoulder and carries her away for disposal.

A typically hot outing for sexy Suzi!

The video can be purchased here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=739
Love the neck snap and Suzie’s reaction to it. She was a great death fetish actress, amazing death stare and expressions
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Today's pics are from "Target 24", available here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=234

Carmen plays a police officer assigned to protect a witness against the mob. She is ambushed by hit woman Kerie and executed with first a bullet in the back, and a second in the breast. Left for dead, Carmen slides slowly down the wall and dies, with a lovely display of her sexy legs and some up skirt views of her panty reflected in the mirrored doors.

Kerie then proceeds down the hall to the bedroom where witness Lena is spending a restless night, tossing and turning, as we enjoy the view of her lovely body. Kerie enters with her gun leveled and calls the witness to wake up. After a moment of taunting, Lena draws a gun from under the pillow and reveals that she's an FBI agent and that the witness is elsewhere. After a brief exchange, both women fire at the same instant and each receives a mortal wound to the breast!

Both women then writhe on the bed, Lena trying to reach the phone to call for help, and Kerie trying to reach her gun to finish the agent off. For both sexy babes, their dance card is full, and their final dance of the evening is with Death! Don't pity the morgue attendants on this one! They may be working overtime, but the perks of three sexy collections at one crime scene are not to be overlooked! :twisted:
Attachments
Target 24 - still 1.jpg
Target 24 - still 1.jpg (188.66 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 2.jpg
Target 24 - still 2.jpg (153.64 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 3.jpg
Target 24 - still 3.jpg (133.27 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 4.jpg
Target 24 - still 4.jpg (180.53 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 5.jpg
Target 24 - still 5.jpg (208.28 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 6.jpg
Target 24 - still 6.jpg (129.95 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 7.jpg
Target 24 - still 7.jpg (194.15 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 8.jpg
Target 24 - still 8.jpg (168.42 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 9.jpg
Target 24 - still 9.jpg (120.67 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 10.jpg
Target 24 - still 10.jpg (185.55 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 11.jpg
Target 24 - still 11.jpg (194.26 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 12.jpg
Target 24 - still 12.jpg (213.24 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Target 24 - still 13.jpg
Target 24 - still 13.jpg (193.42 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Bonus feature today, as I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday.

"Silk, Satin & Serial Killers" available here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1114

The legendary Debbie D plays a District Attorney trying to catch a serial killer. Melina plays a witness to his latest kill, being interviewed by Debbie in her apartment. Unknown to either woman, the killer has already entered through the bedroom window and is lying in wait to silence the witness!

Milena goes into the bedroom to get a cigarette and is attacked from behind with a nylon as she's seated at the desk. Pinned to the chair, she is unable to call for help and Debbie, distracted on a call, hears nothing of the attack. Melina dies where she sits, her struggles causing her already short skirt to ride up, exposing her panty. She dies with her eyes open, and the killer checks her neck for a pulse.

Finally, Debbie becomes concerned and comes looking for her witness, only to get her own, up-close-and-personal, introduction to the killer she has been pursuing! The killer puts the nylon to work once again and Debbie is pulled onto the bed, where her writhing brings her own hemline up to her waistline, putting her delicious pantyhose-clad legs and panty on full display. Her struggle is wild, but brief, and this trip to the bedroom is her last. She dies with her eyes open, and the killer checks her neck for a pulse. Satisfied, he departs, leaving us with multiple slow pans of both sexy corpses, in classic Silk & Blood fashion!

Looks like this case has, most certainly, been dismissed with prejudice!
Attachments
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 1.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 1.jpg (244.96 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 2.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 2.jpg (250.88 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 3.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 3.jpg (252.78 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 4.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 4.jpg (271.36 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 5.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 5.jpg (275.41 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 6.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 6.jpg (302.85 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 7.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 7.jpg (238.11 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 8.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 8.jpg (225.89 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 9.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 9.jpg (224.99 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 10.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 10.jpg (295.9 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 11.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 11.jpg (255.92 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 12.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 12.jpg (252.15 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 13.jpg
Silk, Satin & Serial Killers - still 13.jpg (234.43 KiB) Viewed 3360 times
Rihannasfishnets

Amazing tan stockings and she wears/wore them well :love:

SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:48 am Amazing tan stockings and she wears/wore them well :love:

They both also wore the stocking around the neck very well! :twisted:

Melina makes a lovely college-aged girl, and Debbie D is quite the MILF. We shall be seeing more of both! In more ways than one! In "Railroaded" both are gunned down, stripped nude, and then wrapped in plastic for disposal. Both go out in thigh-highs, which are removed by the killer. You should really enjoy that one! :D
Rihannasfishnets

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:48 am Amazing tan stockings and she wears/wore them well :love:

If killer waited extra 10 minutes he could of had a perfect view of extremely beautiful lesbian encounter the girls looked into each other especially with both in nylons :love:
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Today's pics are from "Railroaded" which can be found here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=165

I'm breaking this one up into two posts.

In part 1, Debbie D plays Clara, and she and her friend Rosie (played by Melina) framed Clara's boyfriend, Duke. Now released, Duke wants revenge on both women. First, in an added treat, we watch as Clara returns home, strips off her clothing and takes a shower, then we get to watch her getting dressed again, including slipping on, and smoothing her thigh-high stockings! She undoubtably is preparing for a sexy night out! Unfortunately, she doesn't count on Duke showing up and he proceeds to brutally gun her down!
Attachments
Railroaded - still 1.jpg
Railroaded - still 1.jpg (156.6 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 2.jpg
Railroaded - still 2.jpg (174.18 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 3.jpg
Railroaded - still 3.jpg (159.76 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 4.jpg
Railroaded - still 4.jpg (193.06 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 5.jpg
Railroaded - still 5.jpg (116.2 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 6.jpg
Railroaded - still 6.jpg (208.5 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 7.jpg
Railroaded - still 7.jpg (202.98 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 8.jpg
Railroaded - still 8.jpg (122.23 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 9.jpg
Railroaded - still 9.jpg (221.09 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
Railroaded - still 10.jpg
Railroaded - still 10.jpg (201.32 KiB) Viewed 3160 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Today's pics are from "Railroaded" which can be found here: https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... uct&id=165

I'm breaking this one up into two posts.

In part 2, Clara (Debbie D), now shot dead, Duke proceeds to call her friend Rosie (Melina), and tricks her into coming to Clara's. When she arrives, he confronts her and guns her down. She dies with her eyes open, and her hair spread across her pretty face. Duke kneels down and gently brushes the hair from her face, revealing her lovely death stare. He checks her neck for a pulse to confirm the kill, and then proceeds to strip her nude and rolls her up in plastic for disposal. He then proceeds to do the same with Clara's body as well. Two brutal executions in this one!
Attachments
Railroaded - still 11.jpg
Railroaded - still 11.jpg (146.09 KiB) Viewed 3158 times
Railroaded - still 12.jpg
Railroaded - still 12.jpg (109.67 KiB) Viewed 3158 times
Railroaded - still 13.jpg
Railroaded - still 13.jpg (171.42 KiB) Viewed 3158 times
Railroaded - still 14.jpg
Railroaded - still 14.jpg (248.99 KiB) Viewed 3158 times
Railroaded - still 15.jpg
Railroaded - still 15.jpg (210.45 KiB) Viewed 3158 times
Railroaded - still 16.jpg