Supernova 35: Possibilities - Pre-Order Release!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Post by Director B »

read the comics wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:29 pm Is that a novanite garrote, there?
Yep, it's around Supernova's neck. Can you see it in the pictures?
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Any chance of more pics of the chloro and carry scenes?
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Do we have any F v. F outcomes? That was part of the initial pitch.
read the comics

Post by read the comics »

Director B wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:42 pm
read the comics wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:29 pm Is that a novanite garrote, there?
Yep, it's around Supernova's neck. Can you see it in the pictures?
Let's go!
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 4 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 4 copy.jpg (572.32 KiB) Viewed 1831 times
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Director B wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:33 am Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
Can't wait for the release !
OTK Boots, F/F chloro ?
When do you plan to release it ?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

HeroiineH wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:41 am
Director B wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:33 am Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
OTK Boots, F/F chloro ?
It's still being edited, but the pre-orders will go out first. There were no F vs. F scenes in the script.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

OTK Boots, F/F chloro ?
We shot what was on the list, and F vs F was not on that list. This video was made for the people that pre-ordered it. They will get it first and extra footage.
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Director B wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:28 am
OTK Boots, F/F chloro ?
We shot what was on the list, and F vs F was not on that list. This video was made for the people that pre-ordered it. They will get it first and extra footage.
I pre-ordered it as well and in this list, you wrote chloro scenes but didn't specify M/F or F/F. I asked for F/F one several times but you didn't answer me that's why i ask now. If you didn't, no problem, but the only way to know is to ask for it so...
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Ill vouch for him that he did indeed ask for it several times and was completely ignored. That was my hesitation about the pre-order as well. I know its alot to juggle but sometimes you guys seem scatterbrained. In a situation like this, where people are paying for a specific set of circumstances, it should be a priority to be as comprehensive as possible.

I also suggested a few extra things and was ignored.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I'll testify to that as ewll. Many F/F scenes, elements and set-ups were requested.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:50 am I'll testify to that as ewll. Many F/F scenes, elements and set-ups were requested.
Quoting from the original thread when I was asked to guage interest:
A lot of us have expressed support for F v. F Superheroine or White Angel battles, but they are more expensive to make. They are talking about potentially doing one of these feature Cameron and D'Arcy or Jenny Cherry and D'Arcy, but are reluctant to do so without knowing how much real interest there is in it. They are looking for people willing to commit to a pre-order.

If you would like to see two babes fight to the death? Would you pre-order your copy? Please reply to this topic if you'd be willing to pre-order.

If they can get 30 pre-orders or even 20, those who pre-order will get bonuses like extra footage and behind the scene stills thrown in with their package. And if the boss approves, you may get both versions for the price of one. But if they don't, and they only get five people, it's not worth their while.
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Mamooche24 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:37 am Ill vouch for him that he did indeed ask for it several times and was completely ignored. That was my hesitation about the pre-order as well. I know its alot to juggle but sometimes you guys seem scatterbrained. In a situation like this, where people are paying for a specific set of circumstances, it should be a priority to be as comprehensive as possible.

I agree that is really hard to satisfy everyone and they can't put every elements in one movie but if we have F / F movie, it would be logic to get many F / F elements.
Indeed, it costs so much to pay two actresses so it seems great to focus on F / F interactions rather than M / F interactions.
For example, F / F chloro scenes are so rare (and i understand why) but why record M / F chloro scenes when you have two actresses ???
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Mamooche24 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:37 am Ill vouch for him that he did indeed ask for it several times and was completely ignored. That was my hesitation about the pre-order as well. I know its alot to juggle but sometimes you guys seem scatterbrained. In a situation like this, where people are paying for a specific set of circumstances, it should be a priority to be as comprehensive as possible.

But i think it still important to pre-order for these movies because it could start a new way to please everyone in next productions (and i'm sorry they ignored you and thanks for the support !).
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 5 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 5 copy.jpg (511.83 KiB) Viewed 1635 times