Supernova 35: Possibilities - Pre-Order Release!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

RockyFord

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Post by RockyFord »

Hey Blue I didnt receive an email from you, also checked spam and whatnot. Can you re-send?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

RockyFord wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:51 am Hey Blue I didnt receive an email from you, also checked spam and whatnot. Can you re-send?
Don't see you on the list. Email me your purchase receipt to DDGBluestone@hotmail.com and I'll check it out. Perhaps, you ordered with a different email address than in your FF profile. I'll sort it out.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Who requested being attacked with cheese carved to look like a knife?🤣 No ots carry while wearing something sexy,so I'll pass.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I thought it was very good, something in there for just about everyone. And it had the feel of a lot of BLue's early stuff, with more money and time being pitched in to the production. Good to see two lovely ladies featured in it pulling out all the stops in front of the cameras.
BTW the 'cheese carving' was actually novanite in its raw form before it has been smelted. And how do you not know it doesn't look like that before it is processed? Have you ever seen or held any your self?

Acutally now I am thinking that D'Arcy could well work on her own as a new character, a super villainess. Now that I've seen her going head to head against Supernova in Xander's simulations, I honestly believe she could well carve out a whole new niche away from a Superhoerine and more a Super-villain. Please think about it.

Err, one minor problem with the production, Blue, is that poor D'Arcy doesn't get a mention in the closing credits - can you please chastise Director B for this as it is all obviously all his fault, and get the print rectified before the movie goes on general release?
Dr Manhattan
What is your main fetish?: throat chop
Why do you want to join this forum?: Customer interested in participating in discussions
Referral: Searching for heroine related peril material

Post by Dr Manhattan »

Bluestone wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:26 am
RockyFord wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:51 am Hey Blue I didnt receive an email from you, also checked spam and whatnot. Can you re-send?
Don't see you on the list. Email me your purchase receipt to DDGBluestone@hotmail.com and I'll check it out. Perhaps, you ordered with a different email address than in your FF profile. I'll sort it out.

Blue
Ditto for me, no links. It was originally called Double Trouble, right? Just want to be sure that's the right receipt if you need it.
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Well. I have to say that I have conflicted feeling about this one. I absolutely loved the both the chloro and strangling of Scarlet and D'Arcy, I have to say that the acting trophy goes to D'Arcy. The "hmpfs" and moans as they struggle were really good. The scenes were nice and long and the kicking and struggling felt adequately desperate, very well acted, again D'Arcys kicking and struggle wins here. The F vs F action is also very good. In general it's always great to see babes fighting it out.

Now the bad: pretty much everything else felt like a missed opportunity and I am sad to report that the OTS is pathetically weak. First, why the sudden change to the body suit for Teen Bat? It would have been great to see D'Arcy over a shoulder on the cape-less Teen Bat leotard she was wearing at the beginning. What a wasted opportunity! It was absurdly short, limited single angle. Sigh. Do not buy this video if OTS is your element, like it is mine. I would have preferred to see a henchman throw a defeated D'Arcy over the shoulder and walk out of the scene and then the voice stopping the scene with the camera aiming at her butt. And the extras just don't expand the OTS at all. Not so sure about the neck massage/squirt thing. That was never my thing but I get how a lot of gentlemen here like it.

At the end I feel ok about paying the pre-order price. One more dollar would have felt like over paying. Hope Blue picks up on what we would like to see in the future so that the next video uses up the full potential of having 2 beautiful actresses in the set at the same time.
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

Well,for sure now won't be buying this.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Starring Sienna Scarlett and D'arcy

Trailer:

Fans who pre-ordered this will receive this video first, including extra footage on a separate reel. This is exclusively only for the people that pre-ordered.

The public release will be at least a week later.

Running time 23: 51
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg (494.85 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 5 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 5 copy.jpg (511.83 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 8 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 8 copy.jpg (446.77 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 12 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 12 copy.jpg (413.91 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 17 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 17 copy.jpg (596.45 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 20 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 20 copy.jpg (498.98 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 25 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 25 copy.jpg (483.65 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 28 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 28 copy.jpg (589.41 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 37 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 37 copy.jpg (453.54 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 41 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 41 copy.jpg (477.46 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 42 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 42 copy.jpg (406.41 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 43 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 43 copy.jpg (419.61 KiB) Viewed 2174 times
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:08 am To everyone, it was not my attention to ignore or upset anyone. Like everyone, I have life stuff to do outside everything, so that took its toll as always, so if I missed anything, it wasn't intentional. This is the first pre-order we've done, so there were bound to be mistakes. I put this list up not to piss you off, HeroiineH, or anyone else, but to show you that It wasn't on the list, but rest assured, the next time we do it, we will be more careful. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and thought it was worth your money.
I'm aware that you have a life and you can't satisfy every request from everyone. I think that was a really good first pre-order and I hope there'll be more in the future.

I think that was important to talk about what happened for next topics and because i'll obviously ask the same question later ;-)

I can only recommend to buy the next pre-order if the content is as good as this one (and hope for a F / F chloroform scene)
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Starring Sienna Scarlett and D'arcy

Trailer:

Fans who pre-ordered this will receive this video first, including extra footage on a separate reel. This is exclusively only for the people that pre-ordered.

The public release will be at least a week later.

Running time 23: 51
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg (494.85 KiB) Viewed 1971 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 51 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 51 copy.jpg (372.35 KiB) Viewed 1971 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 50 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 50 copy.jpg (426.84 KiB) Viewed 1971 times
maxwax59

Post by maxwax59 »

Hi,
I also didn’t receive the download link.
I’ve send you an e-mail with my purchase receive, hope you got it !
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

maxwax59 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:45 pm Hi,
I also didn’t receive the download link.
I’ve send you an e-mail with my purchase receive, hope you got it !
Got it and link sent. Did you get it?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines

Post by otischloro »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:08 am To everyone, it was not my attention to ignore or upset anyone. Like everyone, I have life stuff to do outside everything, so that took its toll as always, so if I missed anything, it wasn't intentional. This is the first pre-order we've done, so there were bound to be mistakes. I put this list up not to piss you off, HeroiineH, or anyone else, but to show you that It wasn't on the list, but rest assured, the next time we do it, we will be more careful. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and thought it was worth your money.
I would like to commend you Director B for realizing that no F/F action was an oversight and fixing it. Even though the video has plenty of room for improvement, I hope that we get more chances to do more pre-orders in the future and I will gladly keep preordering in order to support your enterprise.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

otischloro wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:36 pm I would like to commend you Director B for realizing that no F/F action was an oversight and fixing it. Even though the video has plenty of room for improvement, I hope that we get more chances to do more pre-orders in the future and I will gladly keep preordering in order to support your enterprise.
The ultimate test of whether or not we will do more pre-orders are sales. I know that Rich never buys videos unless all of his various boxes are ticked. So, I don't take much stock in his apparent need to publicly declare whether or not he will be buying a particular video. The very fact that he did not support the pre-order of this video demonstrates that he is not our target market. If the video sells well, and it seems like another such project will be supported, then we will do another. Otherwise, we will chalk up trying to please everyone as an impossible task and move on to greener pastures. By the way, I spent more on the re-shoot than I collected on the pre-orders. So, sales become a very pivotal and practical matter in my ultimate decision.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
otischloro

Post by otischloro »

Richpartist wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:52 am Well,for sure now won't be buying this.
If you want to sell more Blue this is what you need to include! Sigh. Remember this first Teen Bat? Leotard, limp body, cape out of the way? That was a clean carry, real love on first sight. Still has me drooling!

Or more of these beautiful legs kicking to the air in complete desperation too. It would be great to see some elements from older videos make a comeback. Trash talk from the bad guys as the heroine is chloroformed or the now forgotten element of a mental monologue of the heroine as she realizes she is about to die.