Supernova 35: Possibilities - Pre-Order Release!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:53 am
Mamooche24 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:27 am Very admirable of you. Will the chloro KO/ carry stuff still be in there though as well?
Everything already shot will remain, but we'll be adding additional footage to this video, which will make it even more awesome than it already is!

Blue
Thank you very much for shooting the additional scenes of F vs F, Blue. We appreciate this :approve:
We also undertszand that there will be a delay in completing the mini-movie until these additional scenes can be scheduled, shot and then edited into the existing footage, so we will stop hassling yourself and Director B for a release date.
gavin monroe
What is your main fetish?: Strangling, preferably spy girls or assassins.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To be able to see stills of the fetish video's.
Referral: Deadskirts.

Post by gavin monroe »

Debooting?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 8 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 8 copy.jpg (446.77 KiB) Viewed 3451 times
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

A beautiful long neck stretched with a black cord around it. What an amazing sight.
Attachments
file.jpg
file.jpg (446.77 KiB) Viewed 3421 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 7 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 7 copy.jpg (528.87 KiB) Viewed 3204 times
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Thank you Director for adding the much requested FF action! This is why I keep coming to this website and keep investing in your creations. You hear your clients. Makes me want to keep supporting your enterprise. Hope the OTS carries are nice and long! I know that an FF OTS didn't make it to the script and it would be really hard to see it in one of your videos but man! I love it when a girl just knocks out her opponent and shows of her trophy's ass as if she completely owned her victim's body and it would be great see one of your actresses do it. A man can dream I guess.

Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 9 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 9 copy.jpg (502.02 KiB) Viewed 2767 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:47 pm Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
A sweaty appearance by those gorgeous hard nipples of D'Arcy's is always a welcome sight! After the initial TeenBat with Jade, the D'Arcy versions are my absolute favorite. Megan is very sexy, but I'd prefer her in another character, as she seems just too "woman" vs. "girl" for the image of TeenBat. She's a better fit as a major heroine, rather than a sidekick.

In the past, the difference has been that the major heroines like Supernova, Ultrawoman, and Darkwing, are more mature and formidable adversaries and not only can they hold their own in a fight, they can sometimes win. The sidekicks tend to be young, inexperienced and in over their pretty heads! Destined for sexy destruction! :twisted:

Of the current stable of actresses, I'd say that only D'Arcy, Cameron, and perhaps Sienna can really, best pull off the sidekick image.
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

Can we have a daily Supernova still also pretty please were top heavy (pardon the pun) on D'Arcy :X
dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:13 am Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
Gotta say, while Darcy isn’t blessed with huge breasts, small and nice though. She Really rocks that catsuit!!!! Wow!
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

dunnie1 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:47 am
Director B wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:13 am Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
Gotta say, while Darcy isn’t blessed with huge breasts, small and nice though. She Really rocks that catsuit!!!! Wow!
I like both large, and natural breasts, it's the nipples themselves that really make it, and D'Arcy's are perfect! Kara Black in "Dark Canary Showdown" was very much like her.
Attachments
Dark Canary Showdown.jpg
Dark Canary Showdown.jpg (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2645 times
Textual
What is your main fetish?: Young, inexperienced superheroines defeated and sexually humiliated.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I strongly believe story and character development really matter to the success of SHIP videos, and I'm here to advocate for that.
Referral: I don't even remember. I've been visiting this (or a version of this) forum for I think more than a decade.

Post by Textual »

Looking great.
Director B

Post by Director B »

A few more pics will be posted tomorrow.
Director B

Post by Director B »

Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 10 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 10 copy.jpg (448.26 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Great! Any cradle carries db?