Supernova 35: Possibilities - Pre-Order Release!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

dunnie1
What is your main fetish?: girl on girl fight to the death, neck breaking and stocking strangling. also dragging the body away!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: id like to contribute to the forum and give my opinion on upcoming productions and films already out.
Referral: i saw it from a link from bluetubecopro(bluestone productiond google page)

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Post by dunnie1 »

Director B wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:40 am Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
That looks awesome, Sienna is beginning to be amazing at death stares and mouth agape deaths!!!
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 5 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 5 copy.jpg (511.83 KiB) Viewed 2276 times
dekres1500

Post by dekres1500 »

Both chloroformed?
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Instead of answering any questions he inexplicably posts the same picture twice in one day lol
RockyFord

Post by RockyFord »

I'm very confused. I paid for the pre-order because F/F was literally in the initial title and pitch. The elements on the list were supposed to be a part of the F/F fight. Since when did it not become F/F?!

Gotta say I'm disappointed in this.
otischloro
What is your main fetish?: Over the shoulder (OTS) carry, limp heroines, bare legged heroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To participate in the conversation
Referral: Google

Post by otischloro »

Ok Blue, there has to be an acknowledgement here. The reason we all pre-ordered was to see F/F action. The initial challenge was that it was expensive to have two actresses in the same shooting, so we decided to pitch in in order to see two babes fighting it out. If that didn't happen, what the heck was the point then? We could have had one video with D'Arcy battling a guy, and then a second video with Sienna against another guy, just like it always happens. Is there a reason why the girls didn't act together? If there is no reason then I think we are owed an apology at the very least. We put money to see F/F action here, we would like to understand why it didn't happen.
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

I have to agree with the previous speakers. If there was no F/F fight in the movie, it really could have been done in two separate movies. I also ordered it because it was about the two actresses fighting each other.
Regardless, I'm curious to see the outcome.
simomarke

Post by simomarke »

All of this is really funny. I didn’t pre-ordered the movie because the producers said it was a FvsF fight, and I’m not interested in that. Now any FvsF fight is in the movie and people are rightly complaining about their money.
And if I would have known about the real elements on the movie I would have gladly pre-ordered it.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Mamooche24 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:19 pm Instead of answering any questions he inexplicably posts the same picture twice in one day lol
Can Director B actually read?
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 6 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 6 copy.jpg (650.83 KiB) Viewed 1891 times
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

It's rather disappointing that the original intent was apparently forgotten by the time the script was created. Female v. Female wasn't in the final element list only because it wasn't supposed to be an element, it was the whole point of the video! The original discussion was to have two versions, like with "Catwarrior 11" with the difference being which babe killed which. The idea of an actor being brought in, was pitched by Blue as possibly a third version.

We even mentioned a forced death match between the heroines as the reason they would be fighting each other, with the potential of the victor then being put down by a Collector. If you go back to the original thread gauging support, the term "heroine matchup" was frequently used, and I even brought up hoping to see one of them step up and become the next Claire or Araina!

Had this video been strictly a regular production, I'd probably have bought it anyway, as I currently have all of them, but I can certainly understand any discontent over this straying from the original idea pitched, and it's clear that a number of people feel their input was ignored. It's a shame because this might've become an opportunity to pre-fund more content, but that's unlikely to be supported now.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

I've been tied up with other matters, and just now viewed the recent comments on this thread. I have therefore arranged to fix this issue so that F. vs. F. does indeed exist in this production. It will cost me more, but in light of your comments, this production will not be finalized until the F. vs. F element can be added to it. There will consequently be a delay in completing this production.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mamooche24
What is your main fetish?: Sleepy and pantyhose fetish
Why do you want to join this forum?: To interact with fellow fetish lovers
Referral: Superheroineforum.com

Post by Mamooche24 »

Very admirable of you. Will the chloro KO/ carry stuff still be in there though as well?
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Bluestone wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:59 am Hi All,

I've been tied up with other matters, and just now viewed the recent comments on this thread. I have therefore arranged to fix this issue so that F. vs. F. does indeed exist in this production. It will cost me more, but in light of your comments, this production will not be finalized until the F. vs. F element can be added to it. There will consequently be a delay in completing this production.

Blue

Thank you for understanding our expectations and making such a wise and honest decision !
About the new elements, do you know if you will add an F / F chloroform scene please ?
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Mamooche24 wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:27 am Very admirable of you. Will the chloro KO/ carry stuff still be in there though as well?
Everything already shot will remain, but we'll be adding additional footage to this video, which will make it even more awesome than it already is!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com