Supernova 35: Possibilities - Pre-Order Release!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Post by Richpartist »

Hope the over the shoulder carry is with the Bat girl while wearing the outfit in the chloroform pic.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Starring Sienna Scarlett and D'arcy

Fans who pre-ordered this will receive this video first, including extra footage on a separate reel. This is exclusively only for the people that pre-ordered.

The public release will be at least a week later.

Running time 23: 51
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg (494.85 KiB) Viewed 2967 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 10 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 10 copy.jpg (448.26 KiB) Viewed 2967 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 46 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 46 copy.jpg (491.39 KiB) Viewed 2967 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 47 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 47 copy.jpg (478.14 KiB) Viewed 2967 times
Richpartist
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform and ots carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Bluestone makes the best videos
Referral: While Blue was on vacation he mentioned this board over at the SUPERHEROINE FORUM at Hypnotics World.

Post by Richpartist »

So not showing skin with the ots carry,then I hope their is some butt jingles with the butt smack.Like when" Lynda" did when she was wearing the WW outfit,before she started eating to many cheeseburgers that is.🤣
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The release date is getting closer!

While you wait, here's the Trailer:

For those lucky few who pre-ordered this video, it is 23 minutes long, plus the bonus extra footage is 17 minutes long!

Next time, people should pay attention when an opportunity such as this pre-order presents itself! :?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I'm starting to send out the Pre-Orders. So, for those who pre-ordered, please check your spam/junk folders, if the download email doesn't reach your inbox by morning EST!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg (494.85 KiB) Viewed 2834 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Thanks Blue and Director B for the main and BTS clips ! Sienna and D'arcy were both great ! Both chloro scenes were great too ! There were lots of great full body and close up camera shots ! The main clip has a bit of everything for everyone. The only mistake that I noticed was that D'arcy's name is missing from the closing credits :( Thanks for making this as it was a great movie !
gabor_2

Post by gabor_2 »

That was simply wonderful! Both actresses were amazing in the garrote scene! (That's my personal favorite of all the clips) What's for sure is that from now on I will buy all the clips that feature D'arcy and choke in it!
Thank you for the movies to the whole crew!
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

So ! The movie & extra footage were great, with many elements for everyone, chloroform scenes were really good, so congrats !

I only have two questions : why did u not record F / F chloroform scene (i think you can answer me now that you released it) ?
And why no OTK boots ?

I think the pre-order is really worth it, but when you look for specific elements (like me with F / F chloroform scenes), that's difficult to go for it because you're not sure about what will be recorded even if you ask and pre-order it.
Director B

Post by Director B »

HeroiineH wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:55 am So ! The movie & extra footage were great, with many elements for everyone, chloroform scenes were really good, so congrats !

I only have two questions : why did u not record F / F chloroform scene (i think you can answer me now that you released it) ?
And why no OTK boots ?

I think the pre-order is really worth it, but when you look for specific elements (like me with F / F chloroform scenes), that's difficult to go for it because you're not sure about what will be recorded even if you ask and pre-order it.
Below was the list:

There was no F / F chloroform

OTK boots, well it does say Catsuit in boots (OTK even better) so it was an option - we only have one OTK boots and that's the one Dark Wondra wore, unfortunately, it is red, and wouldn't match the Catsuit aesthetic, and couldn't fit the two actresses we had. Next time maybe someone could pay for some black ones.

Here's the list

Superheroine Costumes with Pantyhose
Both chloroformed in heroine costumes with a KO
OTS carry and Cradle Carry
Butt slaps - (this will depend on the actress, some do not like it)
Garrotte with a thin cord
Sweaty neck
Catsuit in boots (OTK even better) vs Civilian in heels
KOs and at least one death in each version
Kicked on all fours
Knife fight.
Chop to the throat

There will be extras for those who pre-order.

This list is now locked.
Attachments
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 7.jpg
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 7.jpg (893.11 KiB) Viewed 2670 times
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 3a.jpg
Dark Wondra Power Drain still 3a.jpg (616.45 KiB) Viewed 2670 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities - Coming soon!

Starring Sienna Scarlett and D'arcy

Trailer:

People who pre-ordered this video, it is 23 minutes long, plus the bonus footage is 17 minutes long!

For those who pre-ordered, please check your spam/junk folders if the download email doesn't reach your inbox.
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg (494.85 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 21 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 21 copy.jpg (618.32 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 31 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 31 copy.jpg (578.24 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 34 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 34 copy.jpg (518.18 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 37 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 37 copy.jpg (453.54 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 41 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 41 copy.jpg (477.46 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 42 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 42 copy.jpg (406.41 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 43 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 43 copy.jpg (419.61 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 44 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 44 copy.jpg (494.28 KiB) Viewed 2662 times
HeroiineH

Post by HeroiineH »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:36 am
HeroiineH wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:55 am So ! The movie & extra footage were great, with many elements for everyone, chloroform scenes were really good, so congrats !

And why no OTK boots ?

Below was the list:

OTK boots, well it does say Catsuit in boots (OTK even better) so it was an option - we only have one OTK boots and that's the one Dark Wondra wore, unfortunately, it is red, and wouldn't match the Catsuit aesthetic, and couldn't fit the two actresses we had. Next time maybe someone could pay for some black ones.

Here's the list

Sweaty neck
Kicked on all fours
Knife fight.
Chop to the throat

This list is now locked.
Ok, so i have so much to say.
First, i totally understand about OTK boots, even if people often ask for them in topics and new productions.

BUT, i'll have to refresh your memory about chloroform scene... Because, apparently, you don't read me and people who asked for it SEVERAL times.

Just facts :
1. I pre-ordered and that's why i asked for an F/F chloroform scene even if i know its impossible to satisfy everyone.
2. In the list, there is, IN FACT, a chloroform scene... Did you specify it was a M / F or F / F chloroform scene ? NO !!! So i asked you and you simply ignored me (one more time, i start to be used to it when i ask something).
3. When you shot the first time, i asked again, to be simply ignored or you answered something like "this is the list...". Some people on the topic were disappointed and we were asking you again about an F / F chloroform scene. You ignored some of us every time we ask for an F / F chloroform scene.
4. You took several days to answer, its not important BUT your reaction was good about record again and add asked elements to extra footage or scenario. So, i thought you will add an F / F scene (even if you didn't directly answer the question...).
5. The movie is completely worth it, even without an F / F chloroform scene, but putting the list under my nose like a child when you don't deign answer me and other people, that's not a good attitude especially as "Director B".

Finally, i would say that people asked for F / F movie because we wanted F / F elements... Why do u put M / F chloroform scenes when you have two great actresses ??? Just asking ??? Its regular that you release movies with great M / F chloroform scenes, so when you can hire two actresses, you just decide to shoot M / F ones ?

In short, congrats for the movie because it was sincerely good, but your attitude is really bad. You should really read comments especially if people asking for something are the ones who pre-ordered the movie.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:36 am

And why no OTK boots ?

Below was the list:

Here's the list

Sweaty neck
Kicked on all fours
Knife fight.
Chop to the throat

This list is now locked.
The disconnect here, is that by the time the script was written, the context had been forgotten.

The original ask was for a F v. F fight video. All elements, were presumed, in that context, to be F v. F. The confusion came when it was decided, from the production end, to add a male villain to the scenario. No one thought to specify gender because it was always intended to be just two females. It is incorrect to say it wasn't in the list, because when the list was created, EVERYTHING in it was supposed to be F v. F.

BTW, I have still not received the link.
simomarke

Post by simomarke »

When there is a pre-order opportunity like this, the content should be better explained, to give people the opportunity to decide if order it or not.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

SSkykingDA wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 8:23 am
BTW, I have still not received the link.
Just re-sent the link to you. Check spam.

The public release is scheduled for next Friday, but could be earlier now that I was able to get all the Pre-Orders out. Keep watching this thread!

Blue

Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg (494.85 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Director B

Post by Director B »

To everyone, it was not my attention to ignore or upset anyone. Like everyone, I have life stuff to do outside everything, so that took its toll as always, so if I missed anything, it wasn't intentional. This is the first pre-order we've done, so there were bound to be mistakes. I put this list up not to piss you off, HeroiineH, or anyone else, but to show you that It wasn't on the list, but rest assured, the next time we do it, we will be more careful. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and thought it was worth your money.