POLL: For Shooting Fans

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

For shooting fans, what's your favorite?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:41 pm

Pistol without suppressor
5%
Pistol with suppressor
47%
Sniper rifle
11%
Machine gun without suppressor
5%
Machine gun with suppressor
11%
Crossbow
16%
Ray gun
5%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 19

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

POLL: For Shooting Fans

Post by SSkykingDA »

As an asphyxia fan, shootings are not my primary interest, but for videos that feature it, I personally prefer the effect of the silenced pistol as it just feels more in keeping with focusing on the reaction of the victim rather than the noise of the gun. It also implies a more professional hit, and careful planning rather than just a random event. But that made me wonder what appeals most to those for whom this is a primary fetish?
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Re: POLL: For Shooting Fans

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

To be a victim of a silencer bullet while wearing nylons is ultimate fantasy :love:

The assassin running the nozzle of the silencer gun along my nylon legs/and higher and teasing me before finishing me off with final bullet is Utopia :X
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:58 pm To be a victim of a silencer bullet while wearing nylons is ultimate fantasy :love:

The assassin running the nozzle of the silencer gun along my nylon legs/and higher and teasing me before finishing me off with final bullet is Utopia :X
I do love the visual of a good silencer fondling, especially when the babe is restrained and helpless... just sliding it over her body with her not know if, or when, the trigger will be squeezed. I had it included in a custom I had done by Wildstories.
Attachments
8 Act III - Silencer fondling.jpg
8 Act III - Silencer fondling.jpg (1.05 MiB) Viewed 5288 times
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

The comic strip giallo I’ve recently written, which is currently being created by necro_boy

- The Stealthy Black Scorpion Stings Seven at St.Susanna’s Finishing School for Girls -

has 4 of our female cast members being taken out by single shots from a silenced pistol.

I don’t mess around!
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

consigni wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:14 pm The comic strip giallo I’ve recently written, which is currently being created by necro_boy

- The Stealthy Black Scorpion Stings Seven at St.Susanna’s Finishing School for Girls -

has 4 of our female cast members being taken out by single shots from a silenced pistol.

I don’t mess around!
One of my favorite silencer deaths was that of Sophia Loren's character in "Operation Crossbow".
Attachments
Operation Crossbow - Sophia's Death.gif
Operation Crossbow - Sophia's Death.gif (298.96 MiB) Viewed 5257 times
Rihannasfishnets
What is your main fetish?: silencer deaths
Why do you want to join this forum?: to chat with people with similar likes
Referral: website

Post by Rihannasfishnets »

And who can forget the gorgeous Nancy Kovack taking off her tights and getting 2 silencer slugs in the back for doing so :love:

SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:28 pm And who can forget the gorgeous Nancy Kovack taking off her tights and getting 2 silencer slugs in the back for doing so :love:

"Silenced" by another babe, as I recall! ;-) Matt Helm always had killer dates!
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Relating to necro_boy’s and my 3D giallo comic : The Stealthy Black Scorpion…

My inspiration for scattering several sexy silenced shootings amongst the strangling scenes

- with well written roles for our ‘actresses’ to genuinely lend substantive worth to the story -

was due to a scarcity of fully fleshed-out females being silently slugged and stripped in mainstream movies.

Getting to know someone,
before gunning them down and exposing their boobs,
has always been important to me!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:44 pm

One of my favorite silencer deaths was that of Sophia Loren's character in "Operation Crossbow".
Thanks, Skyking, that is one of my all-time favourite silencer-shooting scenes

Say, you wouldn't by any chance happen to have it as a downloadable movie rather than a gif in that large 1920x1080 format, would you? I've only ever found it as a small print on the net...
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I'm who is divided for the shooting fetishism, about it's real definition and for others death fetish methods in general.

We have to carefully think about it, if the shooting action can be classified as a one fetish, a full fledged fetishism like the asphyxiation and the strangulation or it is more like in general the action of gorying the victim by piercing and stabbing with a weapon object.

Fact is the shooting action is just more like a piercing actions with bullets on an organic bodies that's why you don't have to use always fire arms to do it, you can use some kinds of arrows or darts, why not using the action of throwing a projectile like a stone, or a javeline or just throwing a knife between the breasts ? There are a large possibility in this fetishism.

Futhermore many shootings fans are also in the same time fans of stabbing as the strangulation fans are in the same time fans of squeezing actions like the bearhug or smoothering actions etc...

I'm maybe not the majority here but I think we have to diversify the killing methods in the death fetish community, we don't have to using every time the only three proposed actions "Strangle" "Shooting" "Stabbing"... It could become boring for the customers if they are used everytime for a long period and can hurt economically the producers in the long term. Why not using others methods of killing some of the time ? Like the drowning, explosions, bearhug "until death", wrestling killing actions, poisoning, gazing, crushing between the wall, electrocution, cannibalism, vore actions, death by air/gaz depression, body disintegration, body transformed in statue/ice statue etc... etc...

You can just take example in the mainstream movies that are using plenty of methods of killing especially in the horrors genre. If for some death fetish producers it is too much difficult technically or financially to realize some of them, I think it can not be a problem because there are still plenty of others methods that can be realized cheaply and easily like the wrestling actions, gazing/asphyxia, poisoning, electrocution (simulated) etc...
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

Rihannasfishnets wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:58 pm To be a victim of a silencer bullet while wearing nylons is ultimate fantasy :love:

Am with you on this one, the thought of being shot with a pistol fitted with a silencer as the bad girl who's business type attire, whilst holding a similar gun in my gloved hand, included nylons and high heels is my ultimate fantasy xx
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Post by Sally »

One down:
Attachments
323013_e2 ed c.jpg
323013_e2 ed c.jpg (685.76 KiB) Viewed 4639 times