Supernova 35: Possibilities - Released!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Released Early!

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:58 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:42 pm
Director B wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:57 am

Thanks.
As of now, it looks like 22 people are interested in a pre-order for Female v. Female. Since people could vote for all the matchups they would be willing to pre-order, the only number that really matters is the one that gets the most votes because those are unique voters. Obviously, that number may be reduced as the element list is finalized. The poll was set to run to Monday, January 16th, so it can also still go up.
First of all, we need to see if there are enough pre-orders to make this project viable. Only Blue can decide that. It's all about how much is collected before production. Also, remember things change as we head towards the shoot, like actresses dropping out and us replacing the choice that was asked for. This could also mean no topless due to us replacing the actress. Anyway, let's see what Blue makes of this. He is the boss, after all.
It might also be worth exploring a price-point for F v. F scenarios. Typical videos look like they are averaging about $25 for Vigilante and Spies. I'd be willing to pay a bit more for F v. F and I wonder if others would? Just a thought. Even at $30 "Possibilities" still tops the "Best Sellers" so it sounds like it went over pretty well, even beyond the pre-orders.
read the comics

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Released Early!

Post by read the comics »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:41 pm
Director B wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:58 am
SSkykingDA wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:42 pm

As of now, it looks like 22 people are interested in a pre-order for Female v. Female. Since people could vote for all the matchups they would be willing to pre-order, the only number that really matters is the one that gets the most votes because those are unique voters. Obviously, that number may be reduced as the element list is finalized. The poll was set to run to Monday, January 16th, so it can also still go up.
First of all, we need to see if there are enough pre-orders to make this project viable. Only Blue can decide that. It's all about how much is collected before production. Also, remember things change as we head towards the shoot, like actresses dropping out and us replacing the choice that was asked for. This could also mean no topless due to us replacing the actress. Anyway, let's see what Blue makes of this. He is the boss, after all.
It might also be worth exploring a price-point for F v. F scenarios. Typical videos look like they are averaging about $25 for Vigilante and Spies. I'd be willing to pay a bit more for F v. F and I wonder if others would? Just a thought. Even at $30 "Possibilities" still tops the "Best Sellers" so it sounds like it went over pretty well, even beyond the pre-orders.
I'm happy to pay up to $35. The content is good and has the perfect tone that can't be found anywhere else. (Please don't tell me about the other studios that do the death fetish. I've tried them. None of them get the tone right and most of them don't even do superheroines.) This team works hard to fulfill a fantasy I may never be able to explore with a partner. Inflation is absolutely out of control. Bluestone content has been getting better and better with the exception of a dip here and there from the start. I have and will continue to avidly support their work even when they inevitably do have to raise their prices across the board because inflation happens and there's no way around that under capitalism.
Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Released!

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities

Starring Sienna Scarlett and D'arcy

Trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1508

Supernova takes on Teen Bat, but as the scenes play out, it becomes obvious that someone else controls each scenario! This is a 23-minute epic! Lots of Superheroine action!
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 8 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 8 copy.jpg (446.77 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 14 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 14 copy.jpg (571.21 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 19 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 19 copy.jpg (584.58 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 28 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 28 copy.jpg (589.41 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 33 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 33 copy.jpg (480.05 KiB) Viewed 832 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 37 copy.jpg