Supernova 35: Possibilities - Released!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Director B
What is your main fetish?: guess
Why do you want to join this forum?: promote
Referral: Bluestone

Re: Supernova 35: Possibilities - Released Early!

Post by Director B »

read the comics wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:22 pm This was a great production. The simulation plot didn't work super well for me but it was fine and the content itself was great. I'm a massive fan of the novanite scene. Sienna sold the subtleties so well. I'd be thrilled to see more of that here and there in the future, perhaps with a little more gratuitous taunting as she weakens.
Thanks for your comments read the comics
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Director B wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:28 pm
read the comics wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:22 pm This was a great production. The simulation plot didn't work super well for me but it was fine and the content itself was great. I'm a massive fan of the novanite scene. Sienna sold the subtleties so well. I'd be thrilled to see more of that here and there in the future, perhaps with a little more gratuitous taunting as she weakens.
I mentioned it before and elsewhere, but looking at D'Arcy in this production makes me feel she needs a try -out as a new super-villainess, an entirely original character to the luestone super-verse. U recjib she could play an evil supervillainess very wlell, I love her evil, cruel smile and her bodylanguage.
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:37 am
I mentioned it before and elsewhere, but looking at D'Arcy in this production makes me feel she needs a try -out as a new super-villainess, an entirely original character to the luestone super-verse. U recjib she could play an evil supervillainess very wlell, I love her evil, cruel smile and her bodylanguage.
I agree, I'd love to see either D'Arcy or Jenny take over the types of roles previously played by Claire and Araina. For instance, there is something compelling about a beauty like Jenny who takes pleasure in destroying sexy rivals, and I really enjoy hearing them express their pleasure while doing it. :D

The reason this probably won't happen is the additional cost involved in having two actresses in the production. Outside the "crowd-funded" model that produced this one, it will probably be a rare occurrence.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

SSkykingDA wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:20 am

I agree, I'd love to see either D'Arcy or Jenny take over the types of roles previously played by Claire and Araina. For instance, there is something compelling about a beauty like Jenny who takes pleasure in destroying sexy rivals, and I really enjoy hearing them express their pleasure while doing it. :D

The reason this probably won't happen is the additional cost involved in having two actresses in the production. Outside the "crowd-funded" model that produced this one, it will probably be a rare occurrence.
Then have D'Arcy as a super=villainess whipping the butts of loads of 'good guy's/law enforcement (Bluestone's equivalent of SHIELD) until they eventually get the upper hand on her and take her down...
Director B

Post by Director B »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:25 am

Then have D'Arcy as a super=villainess whipping the butts of loads of 'good guy's/law enforcement (Bluestone's equivalent of SHIELD) until they eventually get the upper hand on her and take her down...
Hmm... something to think about.
SSkykingDA
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:50 pm
xj900uk wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:25 am

Hmm... something to think about.
Certainly, the image of her being slowly overcome by overwhelming odds presents a certain appeal. :twisted:
Director B

Post by Director B »

Supernova 35: Possibilities

Starring Sienna Scarlett and D'arcy

Trailer:

Link to buy:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1508

Supernova takes on Teen Bat, but as the scenes play out it becomes obvious that someone else is controlling each scenario! This is a 23-minute epic! Lots of Superheroine action!
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities Poster copy.jpg (494.85 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 4 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 4 copy.jpg (572.32 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 9 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 9 copy.jpg (502.02 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 16 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 16 copy.jpg (568.72 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 25 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 25 copy.jpg (483.65 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 31 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 31 copy.jpg (578.24 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 35 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 35 copy.jpg (492.04 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 40 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 40 copy.jpg (426.96 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 43 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 43 copy.jpg (419.61 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 48 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 48 copy.jpg (444.62 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 52 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 52 copy.jpg (400.6 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 55 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 55 copy.jpg (425.21 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 58 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 58 copy.jpg (393.32 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
Director B

Post by Director B »

Any more comments on this video?
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:37 am Any more comments on this video?
More, please? ;-)
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

Hi Blue & Director B, in general, how were the sales for this video ? ie low, ok, good, great...Just curious. Thanks !
Director B

Post by Director B »

semenko99 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:56 pm Hi Blue & Director B, in general, how were the sales for this video ? ie low, ok, good, great...Just curious. Thanks !
It was great!
Xukpi
What is your main fetish?: Any death fetish movies, pics and stories with very little blood.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet people who share my tastes.
Referral: Someone mentionned FF in a fellow site.

Post by Xukpi »

Her eyes go crossed while she felt drowsy because of the substance. Well done !
Director B

Post by Director B »

Any more comments on this video?
Attachments
Supernova- Possibilities still 1 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 1 copy.jpg (563.75 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
Supernova- Possibilities still 8 copy.jpg
Supernova- Possibilities still 8 copy.jpg (446.77 KiB) Viewed 1799 times
SSkykingDA

Post by SSkykingDA »

Director B wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:33 am Any more comments on this video?
I LOVE the sweaty topless endings! The only thing I'd change would be for the F v. F fights to end with the loser's breasts exposed and fondled by the winner. I really love the element of wanting to humiliate her prey by rendering her topless before she dies so that she dies knowing she will be found like this! For me, it's even hotter when it's a woman doing it! :twisted:
Director B

Post by Director B »

SSkykingDA wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:51 am
Director B wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:33 am Any more comments on this video?
I LOVE the sweaty topless endings! The only thing I'd change would be for the F v. F fights to end with the loser's breasts exposed and fondled by the winner. I really love the element of wanting to humiliate her prey by rendering her topless before she dies so that she dies knowing she will be found like this! For me, it's even hotter when it's a woman doing it! :twisted:
Thanks for your comments SSkykingDA