W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Action Fan Film Projects Slate

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Action Fan Film Projects Slate

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

We here at WON/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. along with our good friends at MMP Studios are looking forward to bringing you more Supergirl, Superwoman & Some More Superheroines Underwater Peril Adventures Film Installments for many years to come. With W.O.N/MMP's Superwoman 13: Missing Crusader set for December 15th production filming to conclude Year Nine Of Our Series, here's an updated version of upcoming film slate calendar for 2023-2024 and for the near future.
swfilmslateupdate23-24.png
swfilmslateupdate23-24.png (2.58 MiB) Viewed 699 times

SUPERWOMAN RETURNS IN 2023 & BEYOND! Here are the list of titles we are currently working on behind the scenes for the upcoming season which includes another W.O.N Theatre installment and a co-starring appearance on Supergirl 12. Linda Hines stars as Superwoman/Emily Nessbocker stars in the hit spin off series part of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Action Fan Film Series. So keep your eyes out for more adventures with the woman of steel!
Swfuturefilmsposter.png
Swfuturefilmsposter.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 699 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema