Epic New Video!

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

rayman
What is your main fetish?: superheroines
Why do you want to join this forum?: To follow Bluestone
Referral: Nicheclips

Re: Epic New Video!

Post by rayman »

21gregor wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:59 am That's pretty good, considering the length
Yes I agree and even though I am a regular customer I still thought a very good price.
Totallibertarianism wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:09 pm Only 700 $ ? Outstanding ! My last custom I ordered with Crime House three months ago (still in production) was much much much more expensive than that.

Ugine said me that my custom will be one of the best movie they have released in their history, there will be four models and others actors.

Your custom costed 700 $ for 1 model and 1 actor with 40 minutes of length ? Very interesting price indeed, maybe I will someday contact them...
I hope your current custom video works out well, please tell everyone here about it when it is released.

Lesley is a great producer and has many girls and guys so I am sure she can make something for you if it is within her guidelines.
Creator of Cobalt+Venom, Swiftstrike+Cobra and Lady Death @ shg-media.com and Titan @ Nicheclips.com