Superwoman: Aftershock, Supergirl 11 & 12 Script Have Been Submitted To MMP & The Actresses & A Special Thank You To All

This forum is devoted to the Superheroine genre as it crosses over into the Peril and Death genres! Come join in on the discussions if you love the Superheroines of our fantasy worlds!

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jimbobklyn5
What is your main fetish?: Underwater/wetlook Clothed Women aka Super-heroines underwater/wetlook Super-heroine costumes and perils, Super-heroine fighting the villains and etc.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To get more info on upcoming super-heroine web films
Referral: I was search the web to try to find out what was going on with the ultimate super -heroine forums site. It appear that the site has been down for the last day or so. So i didn't know where to get news about future super-heroine film until I found this site. that's why I'm joining, this is sort of like my backup site for superheroine film news.

Superwoman: Aftershock, Supergirl 11 & 12 Script Have Been Submitted To MMP & The Actresses & A Special Thank You To All

Post by jimbobklyn5 »

We here at W.O.N/Jimbo-FailExchange Inc. Productions are Happy To Announce that the scripts for Superwoman: Aftershock, Supergirl 11: Unbound & Supergirl 12: The Fight For Justice Have Been Completed And Submitted To MMP Studios and The Actresses Kaycee Anne, Linda Hines & Arianna. We are currently standing by waiting to hear back from MMP Studios on the status all of the actresses and the project schedules....so stay tuned!
320388028_907836033567366_4875130053927858594_n.jpg
320388028_907836033567366_4875130053927858594_n.jpg (371.53 KiB) Viewed 982 times
As we close in on the final days of 2022 and have closed out the 9th year of the W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Action Fan Film Series....I want to say thanks to each and every one of you fans who have watched our films and have supported the film installments and the entire series not only this year...but for the past nine years....It's been an incredible run with some bumps in the road along the way....But, we have accomplished many, many things and we can't thank you enough for your on going support .
As 2023 approaches, So does the historic 10th year of the series. Imagine the 10th anniversary of the W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Action Fan Film Series. What was suppose to be a one and done project with Supergirl & The Watery Trap back in 2013 has become a series saga with 29 films in a nine year span...We still have a few more film installments to go before we hang up the cape for good...but enjoy the ride as much as you can because we have a lot in store for our 10th season with the following films.

W.O.N Theatre' Superwoman: Aftershock, Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman (Script Completed & Submitted To MMP Studios)

Supergirl 11; Unbound, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl & Linda Hines as Catwoman (Script Completed & Submitted To MMP Studios)

Supergirl 12: The Fight For Justice, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl, Linda Hines as Superwoman & Arianna as Nuclearwoman
(Script Completed & Submitted To MMP Studios)

W.O.N Theatre' The Lured, Starring Laia Martinez Rubir as Supergirl
(Non MMP Presentation---Scheduled To Be Shot In U.K----Script Completed & Submitted)

W.O.N Theatre' Supergal On The Run, Starring Lora
(Non MMP Presentation---Scheduled To Be Shot In Europe----Script Completed & Submitted)

Superwoman 14: Unbound, Starring Linda Hines as Superwoman and an actress to be named later playing Cyberwoman (Script In Progress)

Supergirl 13: Secret Origin, Starring Kaycee Anne as Supergirl, (Script In Progress)

So, buckle up folks for an exciting 2023 season as we celebrate that 10th anniversary of the W.O.N/MMP's Superheroines World Underwater Action Fan Film Series. It's gonna be fun. Thanks for everything, folks...Onward To Season 10!
322180157_1288380822010852_1956183276410192241_n.jpg
322180157_1288380822010852_1956183276410192241_n.jpg (237.33 KiB) Viewed 982 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema